Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Ahh my posts are moved here as off-topic because it hurts your ego? Well what's the point of debating a bunch of hindutva nationalists if you don't ave the balls to take some critic? Good day to all, tata. :cool:
Debate? Are you serious? Your posts having even 20% logic or content are at their place, but the madarsa filth you read and the delusions you live in are moved to the crap section place where they belong to.

Present facts, logic or reality and nobody have any problem. For Pakistani user IQ it is limited to mere 20%, don't ooze under it, that's not too high a bar.

That is exactly the kind of chootiyapa that refrains foreigners from joining Indians forums, specially Pakistanis and Chinese.

Where is your *censored*ing moderation when indian trolls make off topic posts and flood Pakistan related threads with bs from facebooks and twitter accounts and sell them as facts??

For the record its not just me who called surgical strikes fake. Your beloved idol Christine Fair tweeted about it calling it fictive. You needed a movie to convince yourself that its real, what a joke man. :D

Ahh why bother posting when I already know the post will be deleted.

That is exactly the kind of chootiyapa that refrains foreigners from joining Indians forums, specially Pakistanis and Chinese.

Where is your *censored*ing moderation when indian trolls make off topic posts and flood Pakistan related threads with bs from facebooks and twitter accounts and sell them as facts??

For the record its not just me who called surgical strikes fake. Your beloved idol Christine Fair tweeted about it calling it fictive. You needed a movie to convince yourself that its real, what a joke man. :D

Ahh why bother posting when I already know the post will be deleted.
You seem trigerred, Miya. Guilty conscience much or is it in fearful anticipation of what's to come?
Since you've brought up Bollywood, here's one.
To quote a dialogue from Agnipath ( the original) - saala kaancha, bandook bhi dikhaata hain aur peeche bhi jaata hain.

Ok this is getting funnier day by day. Imran khan is a chauffeur now.

It makes sence if he took the prince in his car around town.but driving prince’s car?

Hope someone gets court martial. Making these videos and uploading is illegal for servicemen.
Luckily in our days there were no digital cameras, only film cameras.
I used to photograph Indian navy ships with my big asss SLR and pass on the reel to naval intelligence.
Pakistani version of spy satellite 😂
Where did you see the IN ships?

Where did you see the IN ships?
Google..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Sorry couldn't resist.

i have on good authority that the first lab prototype of HPM has been lab tested by DRDO as well as different types of one shot EMP devices like explosively pumped flux compression generators etc.

previously BARC was doing all the work in this field , to prove the core technologies I guess and now it seems DRDO is building on the same.
Do let us know about it. Would love to know more about DEW R&D in India.

Hope someone gets court martial. Making these videos and uploading is illegal for servicemen.
Luckily in our days there were no digital cameras, only film cameras.
I used to photograph Indian navy ships with my big asss SLR and pass on the reel to naval intelligence.
Pakistani version of spy satellite 😂

were you officially with PA/ govt or did it as a volunteer?

I know that. I have seen those pics. But what I wanted to know was how they work, what effect they have, advantages/limitations etc. We have here I believe some understanding of how conventional weapons work and the underlying technology behind them. Same cannot be said for dew.

Google baba is your best bet

were you officially with PA/ govt or did it as a volunteer?
Yaar at the time 90% of our intelligence resources were stuck in Afghanistan.
Much of the work elsewhere had to be done by volunteers.
My work was not front line or critical. It was just information gathering, as there was no Google earth in those days.
Layout of IN naval bases, what type of ships they operate, these info had to be physically gathered by someone physically there.
You could not Wikipedia it as wiki did not exist 😁

• Informative
Reactions: Guynextdoor
Yaar at the time 90% of our intelligence resources were stuck in Afghanistan.
Much of the work elsewhere had to be done by volunteers.
My work was not front line or critical. It was just information gathering, as there was no Google earth in those days.
Layout of IN naval bases, what type of ships they operate, these info had to be physically gathered by someone physically there.
You could not Wikipedia it as wiki did not exist 😁
You were in India then. Where are our manners ---"Welcome to my country. I hope you have a pleasant stay. Do try the local cuisine. Also don't eat too much. Carry Digene with you, cuz you never know"
So, I imagine cameras were also very different at that time. How big were they ?

You were in India then. Where are our manners ---"Welcome to my country. I hope you have a pleasant stay. Do try the local cuisine. Also don't eat too much. Carry Digene with you, cuz you never know"
So, I imagine cameras were also very different at that time. How big were they ?
That's what I said multiple times. I been to your country many times.
But thing is now the amount of information you boys can get in a few hours of googling, took us an year to gather. So talking about our work in this day and age will only make us look stupid, that's why nobody does. There is nothing to brag about anymore. Information is now so easy to come. Resources which used to be available to presidents only are now available to everyone.

So talking about our work in this day and age will only make us look stupid, that's why nobody does. There is nothing to brag about anymore.
Come on man, you served your country. There is honor in that. Just because technology advanced over time doesn't mean your effort was meaningless. We maybe enemies on the field, but you have nothing to lose if some keyboard warrior called you stupid. Do share. Let us know about your exploits, whatever isn't classified of course. Who knows we might just make another movie or something.:p