Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Man this dark triad business seems to have taken a section of the Twitter by storm. Practically every single person in this long thread is coming up with a dark triad personality.

And, to think, I wasn't even aware of this latest phenomenon till a few days ago. Looks like someone got freaked out by the scores after taking the test & decided to "settle scores" out here. 🤣

This is quite a popular sport in Russian pubs since the last 2-3 decades which now has a championship of it's own . Which brings me to the crux of the issue - given the many similarities between the Russkies & the Paddys how come this sport hasn't caught up with the Paddys?

However, now that I've informed you, hope you take the lead in implementing it. It'd be a sure fire popular sport among the Paddys I tell you Paddy. Plus there's a lot of money to be made punting or as a bookie. You can positively retire to the French Riviera in a decade as a millionaire with your own sea facing villa Paddy. Think about it . In 10 yrs UK's in the throes of a permanent economic meltdown & you're having the time of your life in your 80's @BMD

You could try your luck in trailer parks sweetie. @Innominate

Best friends (Madcon - Beggin) #shorts

Gorgeous isn't it ? I meant the pussy not the man .

Btw - This is what happens when you're in a toxic relationship with pussy, sweetie. It makes you manhandle pussy & suffer the consequences while you sing out loud in a robust voice.

Sigh! If only you were a pussy lover sweetie, it'd save you a lot of grief. I mean you don't know what you're missing out on. Give it a try will you sweetie ! Try falling in love with pussy. Believe me you'd never regret it. @Innominate

Uh oh someone got intoxicated with cow piss again and misses mein attention. Sorry sugar I had to put you on ignore because you kept posting your favorite tranny pics and animal fetish videos. I can't see what you posted but Imma gonna guess that's what it is. Now be brave and fight your loneliness without having to hammer yourself with Banyard Bessie's famous yellow drink, ok?

Love ya... Ciao feo.

:ROFLMAO:

Uh oh someone got intoxicated with cow piss again and misses mein attention. Sorry sugar I had to put you on ignore because you kept posting your favorite tranny pics and animal fetish videos. I can't see what you posted but Imma gonna guess that's what it is. Now be brave and fight your loneliness without having to hammer yourself with Banyard Bessie's famous yellow drink, ok?

Love ya... Ciao feo.

:ROFLMAO:
Oh you're alive sweetie. Lurking around & about as usual , aren't we ?

Thought ever since that Raptor strike against alien UFOs & your clarion call here to all earthlings to unite under the leadership of *cough cough * the US got deflated by your very own Irish Joe calling out your meth induced musings fuelled by you & your fellow 4 legged siblings scrounging the streets of San Diego to feast on meth & coke induced poop to the point where your drug added brains got into overdrive & you posted whatever poppycock it was you did at the height of the baloon controversy in the US, you wouldn't have dared shown your face here ever.

But trailer park lot are pretty thick skinned aren't they?

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Rajput Lion
skynews-holi-festival-of-colours_6076441.jpg

Happy Holi celebrations!​

BBC News on Instagram: "Uganda has passed a new bill making it illegal for people to identify as LGBT. The new bill threatens LGBT individuals with 10 years in jail. Tap the link in our bio to read more on how new bill has sparked fear in the country. #Uganda #LGBT #BBCNews"

Well Paddy, your goose is cooked i.e if you ever happen to be in Uganda. Apparently Ugandan Parliament has passed an act in Parliament penalizing Homosexuality with a minimum of 10 yrs in prison. Here's a clip of Ugandan Parliamentarians celebrating the event.

You guys turned them out so good that they're now willing to turn against you for going against the basic tenets of Christianity i.e no bum fun. No amount of persuasion is going to work with them now which means you can't use the line JC was all merciful & forgiving nor can you ask them to turn the other cheek.

In fact, if I were you which clearly I'm not, I wouldn't dare use the latter phrase as it could _easily earn you the minimum sentence of 10 yrs under the draconian provisions of the latest act for solicitation. @BMD

You're warned to be cautious too sweetie. Going ahead, a lot of these African, Asian & possibly latin American countries are rising against globo homo empire based in Washington DC & their butt buddies in Europe on this one vexed issue & encouraged by Uganda may well pass similar legislations. Then the real fun starts. @BMD ; @Innominate

Seen as the ignore feature doesn't work - @nair, @Ashwin please see above post and many more like it (i.e. 10 pages worth):

And then see 6) in your own rules:

and note the following:

Thank you.

@_Anonymous_ do not use that word from here on. It will be considered offensive.