Off-Topic Chit-Chat

(****, may20)

SAFRAN-GTRE: Rafale FTB engine trial likely to commence in 2028​

Indian Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) a DRDO Lab and French multinational aircraft engine Safran will be concluding a joint venture deal for the development of a new high thurst 110kN engine for the AMCA program by end of this month with a flight-worthy engine likely to be ready by 2028 for trials onboard a Dassault owned Rafale fighter jet that might be used as a Flying Test Bed for the new engine. (…):
(thanks to the original poster)
(Indian Defense Research Wing)
Please dont post stuff from this site.

If you can't answer or no idea what she is referring to the. Why did you post it here?
What happened to this forum members ? So low on IQ. Earlier, somebody had asked what is super power, now an admin is asking what is politics is? Pity....

• Haha
Reactions: R73 FTW
What happened to this forum members ? So low on IQ. Earlier, somebody had asked what is super power, now an admin is asking what is politics is? Pity....
Did you just actually use the IQ card? Only other mention of it that i can remember was against you.

I asked you to explain the point of the tweet you posted. I was not asking the definition of politics but what it has to do with the incident.

Reactions: R73 FTW
Anyone has some info on the ETA of new cyber security policy? Also do we have a Vulnerability Equities Policy like the US or anything similar to that?

IMG-20220811-WA0007.jpg

I bet you won't get the joke here sweetie ( at least not now ) , though your folks would.

As far as Paddy goes , he'd get the joke to the extent that he's the one usually missing from photographs such as these of 2 individuals where the 2nd is missing.

Pls note sweetie , for I foresee you following in Paddy's foot steps.

@BMD ; @Innominate

• Haha
Reactions: Innominate
:rolleyes:

That joke is old. I know you're Indian living in India and like the Russians are decades behind the times but that is still no excuse for looking like a dorkus malorkus.

Still posting once or twice a day hoping the mods beg you back? :)

• Haha
Reactions: _Anonymous_
:rolleyes:

That joke is old. I know you're Indian living in India and like the Russians are decades behind the times but that is still no excuse for looking like a dorkus malorkus.

Still posting once or twice a day hoping the mods beg you back? :)
Oh excuse me sweetie , for not acknowledging that the world revolves around the US & that it's the US which decides what trends where.

Besides I see you've marked your presence here at 7 am ??! What happened sweetie ? The air conditioning broke down or you were too broke to pay your bills or with inflation being what it is in Irish Joe's presidency , you can't afford it , hence switched off the air conditioning while Irish Joe's throwing away your hard earned billions on the Ukrainians & you're cheering him on .

It's either that or your abusive boss at the 7/11 , Patel detained you throughout the night for emergency inventory stock taking now that pilferage out there has reached alarming levels thanks to your thieving .

• Haha

The world's going thru such profound changes as the pandemic, post pandemic world, economic hardships, looming recession, Ukraine war, Taiwan crisis, Irish Joe & his shenanigans, carrot top & his shenanigans & then we have this freak show dominating headlines when it shouldn't have been a problem to begin with .

Talk about the first world & first world problems. This is what happens when you let a marginalized sub section dominate the discourse to the extent that they impose their world view on the majority & in the name of tolerance & political correctness this agenda is not only accepted but also propagated & dissenters & questioners are ostracized with what should've been experiments becoming procedures which were mainstreamed wreaking havoc with thousands of lives without first investigating the consequences.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Paddy's suing this clinic. The two Tragedies in Paddy's life & ours - first RoI enacts the abortion law 50 yrs too late & now this with us left to face the consequences out here.

This is a cautionary tale here , sweetie . I really don't know if you're still consuming those puberty blockers or have already transitioned in which case you're screwed or you're into conversion therapy which is still illegal.

Either way it's better to have a hairy *censored* & be comfortable in ones own skin than go thru what you are undergoing - hairless stinky unwashed culo et al just so you can wear a g string under your micro mini & pout for IG clicking selfies in your trailer park home all while we suffer your Lightning stronk , US stronk trippy stuff out here .

@Innominate ; @BMD

• Haha
I would have posted something more sinister to scare the folks. They are already on edge so why not mess with their minds. Lol. You can tell what kind of a person I am, eh? I'm into mind effing just look at the number I did to my pet monkey getting him to say dumb things that got him to take a forced vacation. Ever since then he hasn't been the same though. :cry: I think I really messed him up.

I can see why you feel so neglected, sweetie & seek compensation for it online in the nearly dozen forums you participate in daily. That's why you seek attention, any kind of attention, even when you get your backside handed back to you, repeatedly , or perhaps because of it, since you love it .

In the event I wasn't wrong in diagnosing your condition was I? Your ma feeds you dog food for she considers you as just another pet like the half a dozen dogs in your home . Can't exactly blame her. I mean parents like not to be seen as biased towards one or the other.

Gives rise to sibling rivalry & before we realise it, we've a repeat of Cain & Abel. Believe me, we don't want to see you getting into a barking match or a biting match with your Rottweiler or German Shepherd siblings, just as we'd hate to see headlines in the local San Diego times - Troubled teen arrested for murder of dog by biting him to death . Sibling rivalry & jealousy suspected to be motive .

It's absolutely uh uh.

• Haha

Fags are banned in this park for obvious reasons, sweetie!

@Innominate
I'm sorry for your plight of being banned from certain parks in Mumbai but what do youz want from me? And calling yourself the F-word is harsh but I guess you minorities, like the blacks here in Murrca who call themselves the N-word, have taken that word from the bigots in India like some sort of empowerment thing? Good for you and your fellow hut dwelling fudge-packers.