Off-Topic Chit-Chat

IMG_20220116_023522.jpg

How about removing the military part from 26 january parade and do it when the air is much clearer like mid november as shown in this video. Do it on 15 august or something. When the air show happens on 26 january, nothing is visible. Feels a little pointless.

I suppose the US has no history of actively assisting allies during war even when they are not officially involved in said war. :rolleyes:

I suppose posting initially on how US & Australian missiles can be cued by US made Indian Naval aircraft due to usage of similar equipment to shifting goalposts in typical fashion on how IN will be able to access US networks to finally ( as of now ) posting on generic US aid during such conflicts is par for the course & part of the Standard Modus Operandi ( SMO ) .

*yawn*

This is why I prefer to ignore Ignorants. There's no point. US gives India access to their full ISR capabilties in the region for what, just to stare at each other? Such real time access is unnecessary if there is no military goal.

In a Sino-India war, merely using targeting coordinates from a USN sensor to attack a Chinese vessel using an Indian weapon is still an act of war by the US, as long as the Chinese find out and challenge it. If they don't, then anything goes.

🤣

Seems like my previous post hit the mark.

I just love Strat Front for both the unintentional & intentional comedy it provides.

Countries passing ISR & helping other nations with arms & ammunition is now the equivalent as actively participating in the war .

By the same logic , if hostilities break out between India & Pakistan tomorrow with China aiding Pakistan with what I've described above , that would be construed by India as a hostile act thus inviting Indian hostilities across the LAC.

This piece of work ought to have joined Bharat Rakshak or even Twitter. He'd emerge with the imprints of several footmarks on his backside in a few weeks .

Er... yes, it has been established that there's a real danger of China actively helping Pak in a war with India due to the Hanization of Pakistan's weapons. The only difference being it will be easily found out, but still won't stop it. Hell, the US forces fought off Russian troops in Syria in defence of an ally.

It's like talking to a wall.