Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Meet the American Uncle (or Father ?) of Dassault Rafale who used to train USAF
TF 102 Delta Dagger

1641532833228.png

1641532889087.png

1641532912557.png

1641532932653.png

Reactions: jetray
So, You want clarity on fan art? thats new.
Yes, just like i wanna clarify on this fan website or any other forum/channel on Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook, etc. This is not .GOV.IN website & the membership criteria here is not to be a DoD employee or contractor, Defence Journalist, etc.
Info sharing & awareness is the whole idea.
It is not just fan art, it is someon'e hobby & big effort so we should appreciate it instead of being jealous.
Moreover, our DoD has not shown/shared details of DAS, MAWS, RWR, EW, etc yet.

Yes, just like i wanna clarify on this fan website or any other forum/channel on Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook, etc. This is not .GOV.IN website & the membership criteria here is not to be a DoD employee or contractor, Defence Journalist, etc.
Info sharing & awareness is the whole idea.
It is not just fan art, it is someon'e hobby & big effort so we should appreciate it instead of being jealous.
Moreover, our DoD has not shown/shared details of DAS, MAWS, RWR, EW, etc yet.
Then why are you asking a third party who posted here to clarify with the artist? Shouldnt you be contacting him on Twitter? Sharing fan art is not info. Info is shared by respective authorities. There is no DoD in India. Agencies working on it are ADA and DRDO.

Then why are you asking a third party who posted here to clarify with the artist? Shouldnt you be contacting him on Twitter? Sharing fan art is not info. Info is shared by respective authorities. There is no DoD in India. Agencies working on it are ADA and DRDO.
Then delete this FAN-SITE & let every member go to Aero-India, Def-Expo & directly ask the authorities OR email them through their .GOV.IN websites. Twitter, YouTube, FaceBook are just American social media sites, not the official .GOV.IN sites of DRDO/HAL/NAL/ADA. I'm using "DoD" for all these entities taken together. As a tax payer citizen it is irrelevant to me the internal structure of defence industry & who handles what exactly in a program.
Rather than contributing something why r u questioning my participation & contribution on this FAN-SITE & with what authority? Can't u understand a simple thing that i don't have Twitter account that's why i'm asking here? Otherwise i would have asked & shared update here.
What is the objective of this fan-site? Does it require to be a Defence Journalist? What every member is doing here is their hobby basically.
I'm late-30s guy, qualified BE in CT & Sr. IT engineer & a military fan since 1990s. What is your age group, qualification/profession?

Please ask him to upload FHD video & clarify on these things:

View attachment 22559
View attachment 22561
View attachment 22562
Dear owner(s) & moderators, why the Twitter 3D CAD of AMCA & its responses were moved here to off-topic, bcoz DoD changes something in Aero-India every time & won't give the basic details for sensors & antennas. Then what is left to "DISCUSS" on a FAN SITE? Is this a NEWS CHANNEL that we have to be dependant on interviews & announcements? Ten what is the credibility & objective of this site?

@BMD ; @WHOHE

I can't say I expect both of you to appreciate this video for it's beyond your pay grade & intellect & vice versa respectively but I don't want to be accused of not trying i.e not trying to think of you as dummies.