Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Another wannabe Jihadi who thinks that swinging *censored* in the air in front of the hindus somehow offends them

This MC is Interior Minister of a country whose capital is under seizure by fanatics and whose PM is on begging tour to ME countries.

Another MC who is on payroll of ICC/BCCI talking about religious BS even in post match presentation

Kudos to Babur for not falling into the trap and maintaining composure as a sportsman.

Last edited:
And who makes money in all these tamasha ?
You can go watch your football in which India is no good 😅😅
Another wannabe Jihadi who thinks that swinging *censored* in the air in front of the hindus somehow offends them

This MC is Interior Minister of a country whose capital is under seizure by fanatics and whose PM is on begging tour to ME countries.

Another MC who is on payroll of ICC/BCCI talking about religious BS even in post match presentation

Kudos to Babur for not falling into the trap and maintaining composure as a sportsman.
Abb Hatii naa? 😅😅😅

Dekho yaar , Pakistanis have shown that they can beat you on the ground. Indian players didn't play well at all. Let's get over with this. ICC funding PCB funding BCCI is all BS. Don't act like baniya, accept the loss.

Follow Bhagwad Gita and next time don't play for money play for Sri Ram and devote this to him. You will certainly win. Baat khatam.

Its up to Indian team to manage their workload. They could rotate the players from their bench or even better ensure that they have a good break before a major tournament. For them its another day another show to make money.
The problem is some players egos are calling the shots. A quality cricketer realizes he has a short playing span hence wants to play in every game possible and every format. Pakistan had major issues over the last few decades - that is some players playing too long and hindering the growth of new talent. People like Inzi should have retired 2 years before they did. The Indians could easily field a 2nd team in the world cup with just youth players that would blow most teams away.
This defeat will be a sharp shock message to the system. I wouldnt want to be the next few teams that play India coz i reckon they will be on fire.

singleteacher.jpg

Bitterly disappointed - no india means a poorer competition - they just didn’t turn up. India need to make a few changes - time for 1 or 2 players to resign or retire. I like Kholi and think he handles the media well but people will now question the top 5 batters - just not good enough

Bitterly disappointed - no india means a poorer competition - they just didn’t turn up. India need to make a few changes - time for 1 or 2 players to resign or retire. I like Kholi and think he handles the media well but people will now question the top 5 batters - just not good enough
Bro, the time is up for India.
They can only qualify for a trip back to India 😅😅
If New Zealand wins all the rest of their matches, India is out.
If Afghanistan loses to India and wins against New Zealand, even then India is out because Afghanistan has a higher run rate.

I must admit, I was rooting for India today as I wanted India vs Pakistan final.
That would have been another level cricket.

Last edited:
No India means no Woke 11. And that means genuine cricket teams playing cricket. Teams like ANZ,England,Pakistan,Afghanistan deserve to go in semis and win the series.
Chokli and company needs to take the knee and come home for making more stupid advertisements.

Last edited:
They richly deserve it, unfortunately its under the country's banner. When players become bigger than country this is what happens. In sports there is no shame in losing to a better team but fielding players who dont have country's interest in mind is utter shame.

No India means no Woke 11.
Well you dont seem to get the full picture. Recently when our big boys went to US , it was not Biden whom they had meeting (not quad) with but they were hosted by another little chela kamala harris. Now this chela gave our boys severe lessons on human rights and sent them back empty handed with bruised egos.

Obviously the *censored* kissers in our MEA hit upon a idea to get even with US. They decided best way to respond would to bend the knee to support BLM. ( There is no way our filthy rich boys would become so woke overnight, they would not even care if their own country men get discriminated or killed. )

But it was a epic flop show not even Indians noticed (forgot abt white boys they only know India is next to pakistan but not where) it or understood why they did it. I hope next time they send back the ambassador or shut the embassy for days to teach white boys some manners. ( which is a tall order for baniyas as it would mean loss of precious dollars).

No India means no Woke 11. And that means genuine cricket teams playing cricket. Teams like ANZ,England,Pakistan,Afghanistan deserve to go in semis and win the series.
Chokli and company needs to take the knee and come home for making more stupid advertisements.
So unpatriotic.
Chee chee chee.