Off-Topic Chit-Chat

Yes. That event took a roll alright. Both Levina & Aashish ceased posting here. At least one sees Levina on Twitter mostly & a once in a blue moon here. Aashish has disappeared. Without a trace. Guess most old timers here have lost Hope of ever seeing him here. Hope he's fine.
Aashish is vanished from online world......... He has been active when he lived in mumbai.... Now he has gone back to his home town, and look like he has settle down...... He kind of disconnected with everyone including those who are closer to outside online world..... People move on in life.....

Then I suggest you to start peddling for few dozens of B2 exxx too as Suryakiran said above “just for phunn”
Nah we can't afford b2exxx , for a bomber I would recommend getting tu 160 instead. Sadly our gormint doesn't have enuf brain to buy bombers to intimidate the chongs..

Nah we can't afford b2exxx , for a bomber I would recommend getting tu 160 instead. Sadly our gormint doesn't have enuf brain to buy bombers to intimidate the chongs..
Isn’t it true for your Love toy too.
US. USSSR/Russia
F16. Mig29
F15. Su27/30/35.
F18. NA
P8. Tu142 and IL38
B52. Tu95
B1 Lancer. Tu160&Tu22M
F22. PAKFA
B2. PAK DA
F35. NA

Cant you understand?
Bhrata Sri, its not a grocery item to be replaced everyday as per your wish.
Buying such expensive machines comes with a lot of commitments. Its more like buying a SUV (for lower middle income family/India) and India is not a Shaikhdome.
FYI for the price of just one rafale you can buy BPJ for our entire infantry

Last edited:
Isn’t it true for your Love toy too.
US. USSSR/Russia
F16. Mig29
F15. Su27/30/35.
F18. NA
P8. Tu142 and IL38
B52. Tu95
B1 Lancer. Tu160&Tu22M
F22. PAKFA
B2. PAK DA
F35. NA

Cant you understand?
Bhrata Sri, its not a grocery item to be replaced everyday as per your wish.
Buying such expensive machines comes with a lot of commitments. Its more like buying a SUV (for lower middle income family/India) and India is not a Shaikhdome.
FYI for the price of just one rafale you can buy BPJ for our entire infantry
I was just humouring you, you took my joke too seriously. Bombers don't make operational sense for a tier 3 power...

I think we need french permission to do that, hope customized rafale could be carrying it.
It is a "classical" weapon. No special permission needed. There is just a price to adapt it to the jet.

It is more than probable that India has negociate with Dassault the ability to integrate in full autonomy new weapons in a near future (et the indian side own risk). I think it's a possible ToT.

Let us not worry at all. We have crossed 10k mark of followers. I don't know how Other Forum is doing compared to us. But in such a short time, we have done very well.

Hellfire account password got hacked in PdF, nair got banned..
So i went to see in my account is still functional. It is..

Only a single thread got some post s today.. In Indian defence section.
I thought it's understandable if they ban everyone right & left.

But even Pak airforce section traffic seems too low.
No update in JF17 information pool thread since last time I visited, don't even remember when I visited.

JF17 thread I was only member online with 4 guests.

*Yawn* Sorry, did you say something?

On a golf tour in Ireland, Tiger Woods drives his BMW into a petrol station in a remote part of the Irish countryside.

Paddy, the pump attendant obviously knows nothing about golf, greets him in a typical Irish manner completely unaware of who the golfing pro is.

Top of the mornin’ to yer, sir” says Paddy.

Tiger nods a quick “hello” and bends forward to pick up the nozzle.

As he does so, two tees fall out of his shirt pocket onto the ground.

“What are dose? asks Paddy.

“They’re called tees” replies Tiger.

“Well, what on the god’s earth are dey for?” inquires the Irishman.

“They’re for resting my balls on when I’m driving”, says Tiger.

“Fookin Jaysus”, says Paddy, “BMW sure tinks of everythin.