Off-Topic Chit-Chat

I didn't buy degree. I just didn't attend classes which for most of parts never actually happened. I still sat in exams by university fair and square.

Only Mech/Civil/Electrical. Plus government goes out of the way to make it harder for engineers. I don't complain about sociology. After all it allowed me to get till Interview with relative ease. Why will I speak low of it?
Your point was they coach you in certain way in order to qualify so they kind of sucks. You see in SSB you will find same if not worst, even questions get repeated and you can cram them beforehand, the activities too are rehearsed before SSB. So if that exam pattern sucks then so does every other exam in India.

If IAS selects and promotes those who gel with easily so does every other service, regularly. Mavericks don't survive in any service, they are shunted into a corner. A lot of politics goes on even in Army, if people start airing that dirty laundry here your assumption that someone is dabba wala and other is warrior will vanish. Deep down everything is same.

And yeah I agree they make things hard for engineers because they still get thru in large numbers and put other streams at disadvantage, which leads to protests and votes and politics and change in exam.

@nair I removed. Check it by yourself and kindly talk in a sensible way when talking about pakistan.i am not your typical fake media.
Thanks....I dont care if ur ego is hurt. If you misbehave/make fun of fallen Indian soldier the response will be the same if not worse. So behave urself to gain respect

Last edited:
Thanks....I dont care if ur ego is hurt. If you misbehave/make fun of fallen Indian soldier the response will be the same if not worse. So behave urself to gain respect
Similar rules apply on balochistan thread as well.they are also fallen soldiers.i hope no double standards here. By the way,my ban on lac is now getting very long.you should unban me. What can I do during ban time? I have to send emojis.no other option.

Similar rules apply on balochistan thread as well.they are also fallen soldiers.i hope no double standards here.
If you think there is any abuse on any fallen soldier's that will be addressed (not based on your views but based on neutral views of moderators of the forum). You can report.

Reactions: Arsalan123
If you think there is any abuse on any fallen soldier's that will be addressed (not based on your views but based on neutral views of moderators of the forum). You can report.
This is why I like you.equal rules for everyone.thanks. kindly do something and unban me on lac thread.long duration of ban.

You forgot to add the IN would get more ships from 2022 , key capital acquisitions would begin from 2022 , the defense budget would increase substantially in / from 2022 & of course Paxtan would cease to exist from 2022.All you ought to add is a disclaimer , any disclaimer or THE disclaimer - #Shiva says. That way you absolve yourself from any responsibility whatsoever for your statement.

Why is a disclaimer needed for obvious stuff such as that?

Since you've already decided, why ask me? You have already answered your own question.
You're breaking my heart. Look, this isn't a place where you can get too serious, can you. There's no reward here for credibility. The downside being you lose your credibility if you make up too many stories.