Off-Topic Chit-Chat

How?

Don't trust them,
.jpg

That's problem with sarkari naukri walas.

No, not true at all,

If you remember correctly,we make fun of you all the time. Even way before and after balakot.

Its part of our tradition.

Yeah,guilty as charged.

But using thermonuclear bombs for "making fun of Pakistan/pakistanis" is a step too much don't you think.

But if you do that, your country will lose the image as a "peacful nation".

Then people will forget all the scientific contributions your country made so far(like hubble,the mathematicians like naikoo etc).

You don't want that? Do you?

Let's be friends,ok

🙂
My point is simple. We know you make fun of us but it doesn't matter. You know it very well that if you do something,you will see response within days just like the old days. Why not thermonuclear? Continue making fun. Pak and China have other plans. Kindly look at your situation near lac. Pla reinforcement near Lac. Pls Don't reply if you want to repeat history like 71 or kargil. Talk to me on recent developments. Suppose that I am indian. I will probably be worried about China right now. They are digging, Reinforcement arrived. Forget loc.focus on lac.
Like you declared it in Punjab in early 80s and J&K in late 90s.
Without declaring war, this jet activity on your side looks weird. You can easily toss a bomb from your side on our targets. If you want, Continue. This time,I don't understand iaf motive. Do they want f-16 this time? Sorry it's difficult. Look how deep we are flying. You have to cross the border if you want to lock our f-16. Come inside please. Hahaha

Pak and China have other plans.

Is it true they send undergarments masks to Pakistan?

COVID-19: China buffoons 'all-weather ally' Pakistan by sending 'underwear' masks

Ccp are bunch of mean bullies aren't they?

Last edited:
Posting parody news from Random Twitter account on the forum won't give any authenticity to the forum.
This forum is probably the only forum that regularly debunks fake news, videos or otherwise of both Indian posters and Pakistan's. We examine and question even government and armed forces claims critically.

Most posts countered here are of Indian posters because we don't want them to reach the level of delusions Pakistanis have and we have seen encouraging results. They don't just post anything now instead some quality information which makes it to mainstream media and later confirmation by respective states too.

So I don't know what authenticity you are talking about but then you are a Pakistani I wouldn't lose my sleep over it.

Reactions: Gust of Wind
This forum is probably the only forum that regularly debunks fake news, videos or otherwise of both Indian posters and Pakistan's. We examine and question even government and armed forces claims critically.

Most posts countered here are of Indian posters because we don't want them to reach the level of delusions Pakistanis have and we have seen encouraging results. They don't just post anything now instead some quality information which makes it to mainstream media and later confirmation by respective states too.

So I don't know what authenticity you are talking about but then you are a Pakistani I wouldn't lose my sleep over it.
Yup and a proud Pakistani. Thank you.

Although I agree that on this forum things are much better than other Indian forum where the poor owner has to constantly rubbish Pakistan for proving his loyalty for India.
Resulting in a forum purely running on hate against Pakistan.
Resultantly it's a sausage festival forum with zero Pakistani presence and Indian neglected or bullied school kids come there to vent their anger of real life failures , on Pakistan.
😅😅

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I agree that on this forum things are much better than other Indian forum where the poor Muslim owner has to constantly rubbish Pakistan for proving his loyalty for India.
Resulting in a forum purely running on hate against Pakistan.
Resultantly it's a sausage festival forum with zero Pakistani presence and Indian neglected or bullied school kids come there to vent their anger of real life failures , on Pakistan.
😅😅
Says a citizen of a nation which is going down a gutter while the seperated nation is progressing ahead. Look whose the failure here.
And atleast we have muslims here while hindus are almost extinct in Pakistan.
Karma catches for good though.
Get ready for chinese treating you like slaves in your own country.
People like you will run to UK while poor Pakistanis will suffer lol. It will be a treat to watch
Aren't you a British citizen?
Doesn't matter the urge for validation continues. The Pakistani elites who run away to UK looting money from ordinary Pakistanis are far away from ground reality in the land of pure

we are same people, always enemies.

Isn't it a oxymoronic statement,like using "a" thermonuclear bomb to attack multiple bases?

You got hate, I give you that

But your arguments lack logic.

Emotionaly charged Anonymous handles sharing stuff isn't same as a cross platform forum member sharing these type of content.

For example,automatically,You'll lose the moral high ground on future arguments on the similar issues.

Also the usage of the word "crow" is unoriginal as bushras love to imran khan.

We invented that after gafoors statement on balakot strikes. Crows and trees exclusively means the terrorists and pa(especially operating behind pok).

Btw,so far,It got two likes and one retweet,

killer propaganda work mate.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
I always thought it's a spare pair of underpants for when Imran Bhai crapped his trousers every now and then......@VSTOL jockey @Falcon @vstol Jockey

Mods
Says a citizen of a nation which is going down a gutter while the seperated nation is progressing ahead. Look whose the failure here.
And atleast we have muslims here while hindus are almost extinct in Pakistan.
Karma catches for good though.
Get ready for chinese treating you like slaves in your own country.
People like you will run to UK while poor Pakistanis will suffer lol. It will be a treat to watch

Doesn't matter the urge for validation continues. The Pakistani elites who run away to UK looting money from ordinary Pakistanis are far away from ground reality in the land of pure
Well at least we are not two faced.
We didn't want Hindus amongst us and we let them go to India in 1947..and called ourselves Islamic Republic... officially.
On the other hand India posed as secular, only to become Hindu extremist state where Muslims are killed for eating cow beef and if left alive , are attacked daily and socially and economically discriminated against.

Isn't it a oxymoronic statement,like using "a" thermonuclear bomb to attack multiple bases?

You got hate, I give you that

But your arguments lack logic.

Emotionaly charged Anonymous handles sharing stuff isn't same as a cross platform forum member sharing these type of content.

For example,automatically,You'll lose the moral high ground on future arguments on the similar issues.

Also the usage of the word "crow" is unoriginal as bushras love to imran khan.

We invented that after gafoors statement on balakot strikes. Crows and trees exclusively means the terrorists and pa(especially operating behind pok).

Btw,so far,It got two likes and one retweet,

killer propaganda work mate.
I agree that you invented this crows trees but we can't invent new names to address people on your side. We also say crow but add indian before it. I said earlier that rules here are different. On Twitter, we abuse each other daily. It's a reality. I have seen two people fighting yesterday. We can't invent new name for you.

I mean a single thermonuclear bomb for each base. During war,anything can happen and we are ready to destroy indian bases as well. We will not sit back this time. We know your intentions and we don't fear Sonic boom.we hear Sonic boom almost daily. Do you think we are scared of you? Hahaha

. We also say crow but add indian before it.
Thats called plagiarism,just saying...:)

We can't invent new name

🤣

I mean a single thermonuclear bomb for each base.

No you didn't,lemme repost your tweet,

Paf should annihilate nearby indian air bases.
a thermonuclear weapon can do it easily. Be aggressive. Hit the enemy hard this time.

we hear Sonic boom almost daily.
From IAF I guess,that's indeed scary for your countrymen. That explains your tweets.

Members from strategic frontier are now posting my tweets on forum.

why are you doing this?🤣

twitter and forum rules are different so chill.

@Arsalan123

plz, dont get mad and drop a thermonuclear bomb on sff.

"Sff members posting on forum"

Duh,

Last edited:
BC ek din aisa nahi gaya 2014 se sala araam ki saans lo.
Kabhi Pakistan ghus jata hai
some times Nepal shouts
sometimes China intrudes ..
Jamaat, CAA Jamia other nonsense..

majaak hai kya? Jab inke bunkers ban rahy to kya itbpor humarey satellites ghas charne gaye thy?

LOL.. hadh hai by God!!:ROFLMAO: inke sath kuch na kuch ho jata hai..