Missile Test Watch

This is fouth such test to check the automated launch of multiple missiles to create an impact area. Long Back I had written about it to Late Parrikar who sent it to SFC. These test ensure that we can take out everyone in Pak Punjab within five minutes and kill over 75% of its population. This test is same as multiple round simulteneous impact (MRSI) used by artillery. The impact of both these missiles would have been at different places but simulteneously. In actual case, seven of them will be fired, six will be at 60* apart and one for the center. We need just 14x15KT nukes to take out Pakistan and kill over 75% of their population. Ewe need 34 of them to finish off over 90% of their poulation.
Not possible.. Nuclear weapons are not the doomsday devices they are made out to be... Even a 1 megaton nuke kills almost everyone only Upto 10 km radius.. Pakistan population heat map shows population spread all along the Indus and tributaries in Punjab and Sindh, in cities, towns and villages.So, well over a thousand kilometers. Killing 75 percent of Pakistani population with the number of nukes India has is impossible.
95 percent of China's population is present in 36 percent of China's landmass (east of the Heihe–Tengchong Line ).. This 36 percent is still huge, and as big as India. Besides, it is mountainous terrain, which limits the damage from nukes... All of 6000 American nukes can't kill 75 percent of chinese. Nukes are seriously highly overrated. That is why I laugh at apocalyptic nuclear scenarios. They will not come to pass. Nuclear war although destructive will not be the end of the world.. ( And nuclear winter apocalypse guys are more like climate change doomsday prophets)

Last edited:
Not possible.. Nuclear weapons are not the doomsday devices they are made out to be... Even a 1 megaton nuke kills almost everyone only Upto 10 km radius.. Pakistan population heat map shows population spread all along the Indus and tributaries in Punjab and Sindh, in cities, towns and villages.So, well over a thousand kilometers. Killing 75 percent of Pakistani population with the number of nukes India has is impossible.
95 percent of China's population is present in 36 percent of China's landmass (east of the Heihe–Tengchong Line ).. This 36 percent is still huge, and as big as India. Besides, it is mountainous terrain, which limits the damage from nukes... All of 6000 American nukes can't kill 75 percent of chinese. Nukes are seriously highly overrated. That is why I laugh at apocalyptic nuclear scenarios. They will not come to pass. Nuclear war although destructive will not be the end of the world.. ( And nuclear winter apocalypse guys are more like climate change doomsday prophets)
You have not even understood what I meant. I hope Pakistanies are also as stupid as you. How about an airburst at about one kilometer above ground in a synchrhonous manner with center being a Hydrogen bomb? You seem to have very poor knowledge of nukes and their effects?

Reactions: Hydra
You have not even understood what I meant. I hope Pakistanies are also as stupid as you. How about an airburst at about one kilometer above ground in a synchrhonous manner with center being a Hydrogen bomb? You seem to have very poor knowledge of nukes and their effects?
The sequence of events would be similar to the Hiroshima nuke detonated at about 600 meters altitude. Only 12 square kilometers of Hiroshima city was completely destroyed by the 15 kt weapon... 150 kt nuke on Pakistan at about 1 km altitude would cause much more damage,( fireball, radiation, air blast). Most humans within 8 km radius ( 200 square kilometers) will be killed. Still no where enough to kill 75 percent of population, considering Pakistan Punjab province alone has an area of 2,00,000 sq kilometers, and a fairly well distributed population...

Exactly. You got it right. The same is being extended to A4 & A5 also to take down complete Chinese population which is concentrated within 40% of chinese territory. We are homogeniously extended across India but Chinese are concentrated within east China. Very easy to eliminate. In case of nuke war with China, some indians will survive but Only some Tibbetens will survive in China.

But these surviving Indians will be eft with no security against invasion by a third enemy. So it is equal to the Chinese situation.

Some in Twitter saying AAM missiles goi g to be tested from Su 30 mki.

New missiles bought from Russia.
Possible, but why is it designated "experimental" ? We wouldn't be buying experimental vehicles from Russia, would we ? When naval ships do regular firing exercises it is simply called "Naval ship firing" warning. Same goes for surface based and air based firing. The firing here will be done from APJ Abdul Kalam Island, so it is a land based firing not aerial. I was thinking something like Pinaka Mk2 guided rockets.

Let's see what comes up.

Possible, but why is it designated "experimental" ? We wouldn't be buying experimental vehicles from Russia, would we ? When naval ships do regular firing exercises it is simply called "Naval ship firing" warning. Same goes for surface based and air based firing. The firing here will be done from APJ Abdul Kalam Island, so it is a land based firing not aerial. I was thinking something like Pinaka Mk2 guided rockets.

Let's see what comes up.

Last time around mk2 pinaka guided round tested 75 kms..
Today stat front tweeted 90 kms.
With a Note it's higher in high altitude..

Last time around mk2 pinaka guided round tested 75 kms..
Today stat front tweeted 90 kms.
With a Note it's higher in high altitude..
Bruh that's me. I tweeted that.

There was an ANI tweet quoting DRDO officials saying the Pinaka can hit targets at over 90 kms. The ANI tweet was posted on the Indian missiles & munitions thread. Posted on Dec 20 2019.