Members Introduction (Feb 2019 onwards)

Hi, this is Dhruv here. Keen interest in miliatry aviation and anything associated with it! Looking forward to learn and collaborate with highly learned boarders on the forum!
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Shouldn't you be learned how not to use any cuss word in this forum , not to troll anyone, respect every member of this forum and specially not to be a smartass, you penguin brain?
Don't fight on the intro thread. Reflects very poorly on us.
Why would you incite new members ? I get its just poking for the sake of fun, but he doesn't know you yet. Easily leads to misunderstandings.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Don't fight on the intro thread. Reflects very poorly on us.

Why would you incite new members ? I get its just poking for the sake of fun, but he doesn't know you yet. Easily leads to misunderstandings.
I just welcomed him.
Ok Ill try once more for Bongali Babu
just-smile-and-wave-boys-smile-and-wave.jpg

Hi everyone,

This is kor from Seoul, Korea. I recently found this forum. Glad to board. I am very interested in the Indian defense project. Most Koreans don't know much about this. I support India to become a country with a stronger military power than it is now.
EGCzKGSWsAYJSmm.jpg

Hi everyone,

This is kor from Seoul, Korea. I recently found this forum. Glad to board. I am very interested in the Indian defense project. Most Koreans don't know much about this. I support India to become a country with a stronger military power than it is now.View attachment 19335
Welcome. And please contribute to the discussions too if possible.
I specially want to know news related to automobiles and electronics.
Also progress in your 5th gen fighter.

Hey!
A newbie from LA ;) Already feeling nice on this forum
My name is Mrityunjay Yadav.... I am doing my masters in computer science and I am from basti up.
Welcome to the forum everyone. Glad to have you all. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Hi everyone,

This is kor from Seoul, Korea. I recently found this forum. Glad to board. I am very interested in the Indian defense project. Most Koreans don't know much about this. I support India to become a country with a stronger military power than it is now.View attachment 19335
Thank you. Love the way the Koreans have gone about building a defence industry, especially shipbuilding. Do fill us in about the K-30 Biho if possible. It looks like the Indian Army might buy it.

How did you come to know of the forum ? Twitter ?
Hello everybody, I am writing from Finland. Came here to comment on the Finnish HX fighter acquisition program. Interesting discussion here.
Commendable choice of profile name. Well done.:p
Seeing how our resident Scandinavian has gone AWOL since COVID, I hereby nominate you as the successor. All in favour say "Aye" :ROFLMAO:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the forum!!!!! You may open a thread on korean defence and update any info you may want to