Members Introduction (Feb 2019 onwards)

hello

I am DrSomnath999

lord of 32 teeth

i hope old forumers here remember me

good to see new forum . I wish all the best for this forum i hope this forum grows by leaps and bound

CHEERS
Welcome.

Mine: Being far too curious, for my own good.
Good one.
7E9A3A3B-3BAE-4E5C-AFAB-26974012F1F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello.. I am Avatar, born in India and presently living in Thailand. I was an occasionally active member on PDF for over a decade. Got banned a week ago for brushing upon uncomfortable truths, dont think I really violated any rules there.. and someone suggested I try this forum - so here I am. I like to reach out to Pakistani netizens to try to better understand their psyche and clear some misunderstandings and reach mutual conclusions between us, but now it seems like all such efforts are futile.. I still dont know what SF is all about but I'd like to interact with Pakistani/genuine Chinese civilians and develop my own understanding within our national narrative.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.:)
I was an occasionally active member on PDF for over a decade. Got banned a week ago for brushing upon uncomfortable truths, dont think I really violated any rules there
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Last week you say..........Politics ? Ayodhya ?
I like to reach out to Pakistani netizens to try to better understand their psyche and clear some misunderstandings and reach mutual conclusions between us, but now it seems like all such efforts are futile.. I still dont know what SF is all about but I'd like to interact with Pakistani
That might be possible here.
genuine Chinese civilians
Don't think we have any Chinese members. No active ones certainly.
develop my own understanding within our national narrative.
Good on you, Sir. Carry on.

Reactions: Avatar
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.:)
Thank you, Gautam!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Last week you say..........Politics ? Ayodhya ?
More than these petty issues, the greatest concern that Pakistanis do not want to acknowledge is how big they are betting on China. The Islamic Republic has completely leveraged itself on the back of communist/atheist China who systematically suppresses Islam, sees its own Muslims as potential terrorists and clearly intends to rewrite the quran to conform to its national ideals and values. More than this, what must concern Pakistan is the wide gap in perception between how Chinese see Pakistan and how Pakistanis see China, it is a relationship not far off from what China shares with N.Korea. The borrowings that Pakistan is undertaking for CPEC hardly justify the benefits as the cost of interests on the borrowings alone exceeds whatever tangible benefits Pakistan is getting today on a dollar basis. Now, China is being very aggressive and confrontational vis a vis established global powers - perhaps to quell domestic uprising, despite the flak from covid19 - and Pakistan has no choice but to ride on its iron brothers back and further isolate itself from the rest of the world.. This is a very big gamble that can cost Pakistan everything, and it is extremely discomforting even for the partially intellectual type excessively patriotic Pakistanis to confront.

Reactions: Gautam
Hello everyone, I hail from Damoh district of Madhya Pradesh. I'm currently working in the US as a software professional. Tried SSB 6 times but could not clear, dream shattered. But the interest from the AF never went away. I visit the forum daily, so finally decided to join to know and sometimes share my opinions.

Hello everyone, I hail from Damoh district of Madhya Pradesh. I'm currently working in the US as a software professional. Tried SSB 6 times but could not clear, dream shattered. But the interest from the AF never went away. I visit the forum daily, so finally decided to join to know and sometimes share my opinions.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay. :)

Hi everyone. I am Gaurav from Arunachal Pradesh. Currently in kolkata for work. Defence enthusiast. Was close with the AR that's why the username. Looking forward to learn a lot of things here and share my opinions and counter the CCP propaganda as well

Reactions: Gautam and Ashwin