Members Introduction (Feb 2019 onwards)

Oh yes. He had regular catfights with a member here whom I suspect you'd tangle with sooner rather than later.

The others gave him a wide berth.

Jai Hind this is Kunal from Jharkhand! By profession I am a cybersecurity enthusiast as well as a software engineer. Hoping to learn from the experts here about EW, IAF, Indian cyberwarfare, Indian SF, geopolitics and looking forward fore even more! Thank you and Jai Jawan Jai Hind🇮🇳

Hello, everyone.

I am Fatalis. I am from India. I have been a defence enthusiast since my childhood days. I used to collect pictures and articles from newspaper and magazines to get information about defence related news and paste it in my scrapbook.

I discovered this forum few years back and I have been following it since then. I was very excited to know that there exist a place where my kind of people interact with each other to know more about defence and grow their knowledge.

Finally, I decided to join this community and become part of the family. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Thank You.

Hello, everyone.

I am Fatalis. I am from India. I have been a defence enthusiast since my childhood days. I used to collect pictures and articles from newspaper and magazines to get information about defence related news and paste it in my scrapbook.

I discovered this forum few years back and I have been following it since then. I was very excited to know that there exist a place where my kind of people interact with each other to know more about defence and grow their knowledge.

Finally, I decided to join this community and become part of the family. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Thank You.
Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Fatalis
Hello, everyone.

Thank You.

Me , 20 years back.. the same.

Welcome to forum..

Hello, everyone.

Thank You.
welcome to the forum.