Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning and F-22 'Raptor' : News & Discussion

Your trolling is as bad as halloweenie but at least he has an excuse you're the self proclaim expert... expert in BS!

2008 from Beesley and more recent from Flynn. Not to mention LM and DOD telling your slow mind it has been tested at those speeds with a full internal load.

Nothing like that exist for your outdated plane only that it can SP with 4 missiles and a tank. There's nothing out there that says it was tested under those conditions. Only time a SP test happened was the french plane A model nothing else since.

Now troll away, so called "expert."

Your trolling is as bad as halloweenie but at least he has an excuse you're the self proclaim expert... expert in BS!

2008 from Beesley and more recent from Flynn. Not to mention LM and DOD telling your slow mind it has been tested at those speeds with a full internal load.

Nothing like that exist for your outdated plane only that it can SP with 4 missiles and a tank. There's nothing out there that says it was tested under those conditions. Only time a SP test happened was the french plane A model nothing else since.

Now troll away, so called "expert."
But if it's true why don't you give me a link? And also for the fact that I am a self-proclaimed expert, I would like a link to that self-proclamation because I have been very careful never to put myself forward.

But if it's true why don't you give me a link? And also for the fact that I am a self-proclaimed expert, I would like a link to that self-proclamation because I have been very careful never to put myself forward.
Because I've already posted links, slow mind. You choose to bury your head up your.... well under Le rock that is your problem.

I can see now you will deflect to avoid the topic of posting proof that your plane actually super cruised with 4 missiles and a tank... that's because your plane never got tested with that load out it was just assumed that it can because the A model SC but you can be sure every time you get out of line by being a smart a** I'll be there to put you back in line and remind you how outdated your fighter is and how slow it is with a combat load. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Bon Plan
Because I've already posted links, slow mind. You choose to bury your head up your.... well under Le rock that is your problem.

I can see now you will deflect to avoid the topic of posting proof that your plane actually super cruised with 4 missiles and a tank... that's because your plane never got tested with that load out it was just assumed that it can because the A model SC but you can be sure every time you get out of line by being a smart a** I'll be there to put you back in line and remind you how outdated your fighter is and how slow it is with a combat load. ;)
No you have never posted anything convincing, you have always asserted without evidence, you have always refused the evidence given to you, you are unpleasant for no reason, you are a nuisance in the forums, proud of your stupidity and inaccessible to reasoning.

• Agree
Reactions: Bon Plan
No you have never posted anything convincing, you have always asserted without evidence,

Lol. I don't assert anything I let F-35 pilots do my talking. You on the other hand claim to have worked for dassault therefor what you claim is true and you use wiki when you do post sources which is dumb in itself since I showed you how easily someone can change anything on wiki.
you have always refused the evidence given to you, you are unpleasant for no reason, you are a nuisance in the forums, proud of your stupidity and inaccessible to reasoning.

I refuse evidence that is BS which is what fanboys like you make a habit of posting and claiming. I know it has been a difficult few months here for you since I arrived here but it's only going to get worse for you and the likes of you. No longer will your BS go unchallenged it will be challenged aggressively until you and your fellow french plane fanboys finally understand that your plane is just another 4th gen fighter below the F-15EX, F-18E III and F-16V. Your plane is not anywhere near the level of the F-35 but you french plane fanboys have deluded yourselves into believing that it is which is a lie and living a lie is very bad for your health.

I am here to help you folks not be your enemy. When Spain and Germany select the F-35 don't let it make you bitter inside. That is also not healthy.

See how I'm trying to help you? :)

F-35BstormbreakersBayOpen.jpg

Reactions: AbRaj
some hot news about the swiss deal, from a swiss newspaper.
Use a translator

"Conclusion: a very controversial decision
It is already foreseeable today: there is a great risk that the F-35 will exceed all the budgetary calculations communicated by the DDPS. It is a success for opponents of the military who want to prevent the jet with an initiative and are already collecting signatures for it. If the request is voted on, the DDPS could face a second debacle after the Gripen crash.

With its decision in favor of the F-35, the DDPS is not only risking a lot in domestic politics. With its non-transparent purchases, it has also long annoyed foreign governments and businesses."

Disguised fees
The F-35 is exploding budgets in several countries, and even in the United States, the high-tech stealth bomber eats up too much money. And should it be different in Switzerland? "The saga of fighter planes", Part 3.

Lol. atta boy you keep that hope that somehow the Swiss will back away from the F-35 while folks living in reality will laugh at the likes of you.

Lol. atta boy you keep that hope that somehow the Swiss will back away from the F-35 while folks living in reality will laugh at the likes of you.
What he means is that if the CAPEX & OPEX of those wonderjets you call 5th Gen F-35s don't live up to the figures LM has provided with or without those e virus like Stuxnet or those laser beams you're planning on equipping the JSFs with , the next time around you go to Switzerland to hawk your 7th Gen wonder jets , the Swiss people would ask you to turn around & plant such a kick on your no good backsides it'd send you across the Atlantic into space orbit making you the first human satellite.

Frankly this resembles the console of an interstate truck & not that of a cockpit of a 5th G Fighter Aircraft . Pathetic.Hope you take it up strongly with your pal Gen Hostage. Tell him to focus on that e virus like stuxnet later & prioritise enhancing the functionality & aesthetics of the cockpit ASAP. @WHOHE
Rest assured that it will kill any 4th gen jet with nice looking beige interiors and lots of vanity mirrors

Rest assured that it will kill any 4th gen jet with nice looking beige interiors and lots of vanity mirrors
Who cares what it can do ? I've seen public restrooms with better aesthetics & interiors than this cock pit especially since teen fan boy of the F-35 from the US of A keeps reminding us daily how this is the equivalent of the star ship enterprise in performance & looks .

some hot news about the swiss deal, from a swiss newspaper.
Use a translator

"Conclusion: a very controversial decision
It is already foreseeable today: there is a great risk that the F-35 will exceed all the budgetary calculations communicated by the DDPS. It is a success for opponents of the military who want to prevent the jet with an initiative and are already collecting signatures for it. If the request is voted on, the DDPS could face a second debacle after the Gripen crash.

With its decision in favor of the F-35, the DDPS is not only risking a lot in domestic politics. With its non-transparent purchases, it has also long annoyed foreign governments and businesses."

They will just compensate higher prices with lower unit purchases.

But there's nothing the Swiss and Finnish can do if the prices go out of control from the 11th year onwards.

Nah. It's ugly therefor it can't even fight a 4th gen.

He's the expert. After all he has seen and been in MANY public restrooms at night especially those stalls with the holes in them so he knows what is aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. :LOL:

He's the expert. After all he has seen and been in MANY public restrooms at night especially those stalls with the holes in them so he knows what is aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. :LOL:
I was describing public restrooms in India. You seem to be relating yours in San Diego. Therein lies the difference. In the event I wasn't off the mark in calling you puto , puto. 😆

Frankly this resembles the console of an interstate truck & not that of a cockpit of a 5th G Fighter Aircraft . Pathetic.Hope you take it up strongly with your pal Gen Hostage. Tell him to focus on that e virus like stuxnet later & prioritise enhancing the functionality & aesthetics of the cockpit ASAP. @WHOHE
Not enough steam gauges for you? Those pesky computers doing most of the work for the pilot.

The good old days. The aircraft of yesteryear do have a certain attraction
1642292598737.png