Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

*** The real reason why Chinese left Ladakh LAC ***

Using DEW, the Chinese committed an act of terrorism on India by bringing down the Glacier in Uttarakhand causing destruction of dams, bridges and killing over 200 people.

Indian Intelligence informed Modi about it. The Chinese somehow learnt that Modi knows about their act of terrorism.

To avoid getting their "Balls Cut" (a.k.a. Balakot) in a revenge strike by India, the Chinese ran away with all their assets over 100 km away from the LAC.

:p:p

Counterview - why even acknowledge we can intercept anything. Did we learn nothing from publicizing Musharraf's phone call during Kargil. Let all data come in. Why let the other side know we can snoop in and prompt them to change.
I think this was released in Taiwan. What possible control would we have over there?

Reactions: Jaymax
*** Not a troll post ***

1613746359192.png

Does anyone feel the guy with a Bihar patch looks even remotely Indian ?

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
*** Not a troll post ***

View attachment 19341

Does anyone feel the guy with a Bihar patch looks even remotely Indian ?
That's what I felt when I first saw the video. The entire incident seems staged for domestic consumption. I believe our show of triumphalism & Chinese citizens asking what exactly was accomplished by the PLA in withdrawing from Pangong Tso may have prompted this. It may also prompt a rethink from their end on full withdrawal & restoration of status quo ante across the LAC. Not that they have committed to it in as many words.

Reactions: Jaymax
That's what I felt when I first saw the video. The entire incident seems staged for domestic consumption. I believe our show of triumphalism & Chinese citizens asking what exactly was accomplished by the PLA in withdrawing from Pangong Tso may have prompted this. It may also prompt a rethink from their end on full withdrawal & restoration of status quo ante across the LAC. Not that they have committed to it in as many words.
The happenings are real but they have tried to record it in a way that we look like the aggressors. This seems prior to the galwan fight in Col. Babu died..

Yup its a full on - We are peace seeking Reds. India is mean. We need to hit back even if it causes short term pain.

They are looking to rally public opinion. Those boy toys with dyed hair and earbuds glued in permanently need very compelling reasons to sign up and fight.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_