Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

Sometimes I'm disturbed by your posts. You're not exactly what you seem. I mean why exactly would you jump in between the crowds & a microwave emitting device targeting them, with due protection suits or not.
Well, I was the guinea pig for a college lab experiment in University of Texas 4 years ago. The then Phd student working on the thesis is my good pakistani friend and roommate.

58th anniversary of the martyrdom of Maj Shaitan Singh PVC & his Charlie Company consisting of 123 soldiers including himself from 13 Kumaon Regiment of whom 114 fought till the last man & the last bullet killing anywhere between 600-1200, all discovered having bullet wounds on their chests with none on their backs & 6 taken PoWs who later escaped.

Well, I was the guinea pig for a college lab experiment in University of Texas 4 years ago. The then Phd student working on the thesis is my good pakistani friend and roommate.
Volunteering is the only way an Indian can come under Pakistani fire :p

If it was your Chinese friend doing his Phd, by now he must have claimed the kill like this Chinese professor and that it is your ghost who is on SF now.

Last edited:
Has anyone stood in-front of a civil microwave crowd dispenser prototype wearing a winter jacket? I have multiple times. Nothing happened.

Now imagine wearing high altitude clothing with aluminum heat protection separator stitched and reflective googles.
There is even funnier thing about this claim, they said it was a device at the bottom of the hill targetting those at the top. There is a reason why Radars suffer from ground clutter. Soil/ground reflects / absorbs and disperses microwaves. So, if any soldier was present in the focused beam, just by moving back a little they will put ground between them and the source. Remember, they are at the height.

Besides, range of these kind of weapons is less than 500 600 metres. Will the Chinese put their precious weapon in the range of Carl Gustaf?

US Army tried a similar system in Afghanistan but it failed. The system was hard to maintain and lacked practical use in open field.

There is even funnier thing about this claim, they said it was a device at the bottom of the hill targetting those at the top. There is a reason why Radars suffer from ground clutter. Soil/ground reflects / absorbs and disperses microwaves. So, if any soldier was present in the focused beam, just by moving back a little they will put ground between them and the source. Remember, they are at the height.

Besides, range of these kind of weapons is less than 500 600 metres. Will the Chinese put their precious weapon in the range of Carl Gustaf?

US Army tried a similar system in Afghanistan but it failed. The system was hard to maintain and lacked practical use in open field.
There is a reason its not put into practical use. Firstly it needs a huge power bank size of a truck. Good luck bringing one to galwan. Secondly its effective range is approx 150-200 meters in real use to cause any repelling burns. Protesters usually throw Molotov cocktails burning it to the ground if it comes any closer. Covering yourself with a puffer jacket and gloves will neutralize any minor burning effects it might even have.

There is a reason its not put into practical use. Firstly it needs a huge power bank size of a truck. Good luck bringing one to galwan. Secondly its effective range is approx 150-200 meters in real use to cause any repelling burns. Protesters usually throw Molotov cocktails burning it to the ground if it comes any closer. Covering yourself with a puffer jacket and gloves will neutralize any minor burning effects it might even have.
Well, there is another totally different and more insidious way to use microwaves. Its called Frey's effect. Its more neurological than skin-deep. It can cause brain injuries. But again, the same practical problems apply. A soldier wearing a ballistic helmet will be protected if it has any metallic sheet. A single shot (500 dollar one) from a Carl Gustaf will make short work of huge and expensive microwave equipment. Hell, by rolling a large stone on the dish antenna, you can cause some damage to it and make its focusing function ineffective.

These microwave weapons are called Area denial for a reason, they deny area in a well defended fortification and are not meant to be used as a primary weapon to dislodged well entrenched forces with anti tank guns. You need to defend the equipment before the equipment can defend you.

Reactions: Killbot