He Was a JNU product

Today he is a BJP MP

He has been defending both
370 Removal , And CAA in various
International Forums

Also he is active in QUAD discussions
And Bilateral talks with US officialls

He , Modi and Doval are all on the Same Page
His feelings will over take his Nationhood. Once a Charlie, always a Charlie.

Hes fine as long as hes allowed to do his usual sweet talk in interviews and give statements about confidential talks but not take on any decisions on his own.
I dont think even chinese respect him, any stmt by him looks like a newsreader reading news to them. They only listen to ppl who are in power structure and can do something.

They had come with an objective.......We have checkmated them....... Assuming that this was a thought out actions, they have misjudged their ability and our response..... but that doesn't mean that this over...... I believe this has began..... and not even completed the first lap and this is looking like a 70 lap full grand prix....

This is still didnt over.
And Indian establishment is very cautious , there is no reason to trust the Chinese.Not anymore .
GoI is trying to channelise to complartely change our economy and industries which is good

Reactions: Bali78
Chinese are smart (normally) and they had clear objectives when they started this. But the good part of this action is, it opened the eyes of south block and the many in power, and our diplomacy or strategic thinking have changed forever...... We should be thankful for chinese who moved their pawns a decade early....... Overall its good for us.......

We have cards which we never played!!!! can be used in right time!!!!!!!

That is where the real changes happened.
Whenever they touched our soldiers situation totally changed .
Now it seems they are strangled here.
A play ,grab some land and use that invincibility to frighten SE Asian nations and resist the US.
If India not reacts gradually US will also lose the interests and SE nations will succumb .
Back fired spectacularly .

If I had the power today to force my decision on GOI, I will prepare for full scale war against Pakistan in Dec. I do not find a better situation to take down Pakistan than this. China has got bogged down on LAC and given the terrain, large scale movement and deployment of PLA troops is not possible in any sector of LAC without 10-15 days acclimitasion in extreme winter conditions plus PLA has no experience of high altitude operations like we have in Siachin. That gives us two weeks to finish off Pakistan and after that PLA will never be able to threaten us along LAC as all our forces will be available against them. Pakistan divided into Balochistan, Sindh, Punjab with merger of areas within Durandline with Afghanistan, will never be able to do anything against us. Infect Pak Punjab will be encircled from all sides by hostile neighbours and will be at our mercy for survival.
@nair, can we please tag this comment on our twitter handle with copy to IA, RMO and PMO? You can quote it as a comment from one of your members.

Actually you are right .
Perhaps this would be the best choice .
But our ops to capture GB ,which is priority and PoK must complete within one day .
Within day we must change everything in to negotiation table to avoid nuke escalation.
Their plans have failed a big time. Its up to India now that this winter they give the chinks such a big bamboo in their backyard that they will never repeat any such misadventure.
Best choice for now is to donot force the PLA to attain expertise in mountain warfare .
If they do that it would be a problem in future

This JNU product will force India to bow to China. He should be thrown out from Cabinet.

Even when Arun Jaitely was given the most important portfolios like Finance/Defence ministry in the cabinet , he was kept in dark about Demonetization ..........i don't have to explain any further on how modi would work when it comes to the much more important thing like national security .

Reactions: JustCurious
Even when Arun Jaitely was given the most important portfolios like Finance/Defence ministry in the cabinet , he was kept in dark about Demonetization ..........i don't have to explain any further on how modi would work when it comes to the much more important thing like national security .

Whatever confidential discussions are going on will have to be vetted by CCS

Which includes All 4 Main ministries
MOF, MEA,MOD ,MHA

Guess taiwan will be start ........Considering the below trolling done by BJP leader Bagga on Taiwan national day :ROFLMAO:

Indian politician puts Taiwan flag posters outside Chinese embassy | Taiwan  News

Reactions: JustCurious
His feelings will over take his Nationhood. Once a Charlie, always a Charlie.
have you ever met him personally or interacted with him? I doubt it. On the contrary, I have, not once but many times. One thing I can assure you, his patriotic credentials are spotless.

You are an e- fauji so your world view is from a different perspective, and generally black or white. nothing wrong there and that is needed at times. However, diplomacy is smoke and mirrors with very rare plain speak. so what appear, is often not the facts.

have you ever met him personally or interacted with him? I doubt it. On the contrary, I have, not once but many times. One thing I can assure you, his patriotic credentials are spotless.

You are an e- fauji so your world view is from a different perspective, and generally black or white. nothing wrong there and that is needed at times. However, diplomacy is smoke and mirrors with very rare plain speak. so what appear, is often not the facts.
I pray and wish that you are proven correct.