Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

Stakes are high this time. They will help this time.

They already have helped you a lot. Now because India is reducing trade with china due to fake test kits and ventilators etc they are getting paranoid.

But the problem is India has no capability to handle both India and China at the same time. But India can easily deal with you both simultaneously. But there will be big losses.

1962 and 1965 was two front engagement simultaneously. India lost many territory.

China violated lac today.Looks like Pak and China have plans ready for India. After all India wants two front war. Indian media discussed two front war more than enemy discussed it. Surprisingly indian jets scrambled today. I can smell hostility!
And we have Plans for both Pakistan and China.

Kill the Pig first in a day or two and then move on to defend ourselves from Pig's owner. Once realising that pig is already dead and they can't bring it back to life owner will strike a deal knowing that opponent india is not a weakling and he too will get hurt in a brawl. So we both India and China move on to negotiation table to discuss compensation, where we offer better returns on cpec investment and connectivity plus huge market and investment destination for China. So Pig owner backs off and acknowledges new changed circumstances .,....😊😊

Stakes are high this time. They will help this time.
G**nd main Dum Nahi Hum Kisise Kam Nahi. Apni Mai Nahi Dum To Bajuwale se Udhar Ki Lo....😁😁😂😂

Just like US helped in 1971...
Before that help comes we will kill the Pig just like we did in 1971.
Before US could come to war theatre we delivered Bangladesh through caesarean, same will happen now. We will deliver Sindh Baluchistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and PoJK will be taken over by India as it is legally Indian territory....😁😁😂😂

Last edited:
They already have helped you a lot. Now because India is reducing trade with china due to fake test kits and ventilators etc they are getting paranoid.

But the problem is India has no capability to handle both India and China at the same time. But India can easily deal with you both simultaneously. But there will be big losses.

1962 and 1965 was two front engagement simultaneously. India lost many territory.
But your people think of us as a joke. They think that they will invade and capture designated Target without any casualty. Look at the posts above.look at the mindset. I told them thousand times that no country allow other country to invade. We will fight till the end which means radiation clouds and much bigger disease than coronavirus. You guys think of war as a joke. Obviously if China and Pak both attack,India can never hold the lines. This is a reality but you guys are now getting very aggressive and there is no return from this point so I hope you attack soon because we also want you to attack us. We have prepared ourselves to fight against you long time ago and we are completely ready.

I certainly hope you continue to believe that. In fact, I want Pakistan to believe that.

But will India actually need to fight Pakistan? :)
External factor is always important when you want to get aggressive. First we will repel you easily because defending is easy but what will happen after? Think about it. External factor play a huge role.

G**nd main Dum Nahi Hum Kisise Kam Nahi. Apni Mai Nahi Dum To Bajuwale se Udhar Ki Lo....😁😁😂😂

Just like US helped in 1971...
Before that help comes we will kill the Pig just like we did in 1971.
Before US could come to war theatre we delivered Bangladesh through caesarean, same will happen now. We will deliver Sindh Baluchistan Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and PoJK will be taken over by India as it is legally Indian territory....😁😁😂😂
So ja Bhai. Paf is awake. Abhi see pochna Sindh balochistan ka wo pori kahaani sunaega hahaha. So ja Bhai lol.

But your people think of us as a joke.

Pakistan's strategic locations is maverick, Majority of land area in Afghanistan is in Pakistan's indirect control and Kashmir valley in India is proxy of Pakistan . Only fools would ignore such facts. Indians have failed to protect their motherland again again in the history of 1000 years.
In the past 100 years Indians lost Pakistan and Bangladesh, and after that POJK and then Aksai Chin Mansarovar.

I won't be surprized if Indians lose whole Ladhak one day to the Chinese.

They think that they will invade and capture designated Target without any casualty. Look at the posts above.look at the mindset. I told them thousand times that no country allow other country to invade. We will fight till the end which means radiation clouds and much bigger disease than coronavirus.

India is not prepared to deal with Pakistan and that's the truth. What did I tell you last time, there won't be any major clashes after Pulwama. ;)
Every one knows the reality.
India is alone in the world due to bad habits of Indian polity. Every one supported you and no one supported India, you got a free escape after Pulwama. Did anything happen? Nothing!!!

No one is interested except to milk money out of India. With 1.35 Billion population and merely 3 trillion economy do you think India can influence any one? No chance!!!

You guys think of war as a joke. Obviously if China and Pak both attack,India can never hold the lines. This is a reality but you guys are now getting very aggressive and there is no return from this point so I hope you attack soon because we also want you to attack us. We have prepared ourselves to fight against you long time ago and we are completely ready.

No one in India wants war. People are already fed up with the system. Past 70 years of lethargy is ruining India. Return will take two more generations. And may God forbid if there is war, there will be civil unrest in India. This is why I say, India can't control Pakistan and China together.

India is not prepared to deal with Pakistan and that's the truth. What did I tell you last time, there won't be any major clashes after Pulwama. ;)
Well the thing is our government doesn't have any imperialistic objective against Pakistan in general. Pakistan wants Kashmir because they can secure their water supply and also humiliate India for 71 war. The ghazwa e hind is something being used to basically give the conflict a religious angle so as to make it closer to a jihad so that they can use troops for nearby muslims countries which theybwill use anyway if Pakistan eve Roland for total war. Also once Kashmir is gone it basically puts most of North India in a vulnerable position. What does our government get in return for occupying the rest of Kashmir or even the whole of Pakistan?? More muslims. A civilizationally backward lot that has already infested our country how will we handle more of them anyway. The only way a Indo-pakistan war will have change in fighting is when India starts to get imperialistic ambitions. It's more due to our size that we end up taking decisions that look imperialistic but the reality is our leaders since independence never had any major ambitions of India being anything on the world stage. There was never any real strong claims or military doctrine to reunify the rest of India using military conquest like how the PLA did for China. Theirnis no century of humiliation the way the Chinese describe it for themselves. The Pakistanis pretty much were hellbent on getting Kashmir and the 65 war proved that they will happily enter into Punjab if we don't play ball. In '71 we basically reversed everything the Pakistanis could ever do. '71 basically cleared all doubts that a determined India could play a way more dangerous game than anyone would have imagined. Even the Chinese had toned down their aggression by the 70's even '62 and '67 were border skirmishes in that sense. We basically got way with murder infront of the whole world and the best part the Americans couldn't even do anything. This rant is basically to say that India can easily handle Pakistan the problem is do we really have an aim to destroy the Pakistani state. If we don't have any objective then we are not prepared to handle Pakistan. Now the GoI is getting serious for the taking back Gilgit Baltistan and PoK we already have changed our tune over it. The thing is Congress was happy with the status-quo. The Congress politicians were busy fooling the poor and so called intellectuals our soldiers kept dying on the borders the Pakistanis were pretty much thriving by foolng their own awam. The Kashmiri politicians themselves were playing both the Indian and Pakistani sides. Everybody was happy. The political elite of both the countries were reaping the benefits of fooling the people. Removal of article 370 changed the status quo.

Well the thing is our government doesn't have any imperialistic objective against Pakistan in general. Pakistan wants Kashmir because they can secure their water supply and also humiliate India for 71 war. The ghazwa e hind is something being used to basically give the conflict a religious angle so as to make it closer to a jihad so that they can use troops for nearby muslims countries which theybwill use anyway if Pakistan eve Roland for total war. Also once Kashmir is gone it basically puts most of North India in a vulnerable position. What does our government get in return for occupying the rest of Kashmir or even the whole of Pakistan?? More muslims. A civilizationally backward lot that has already infested our country how will we handle more of them anyway. The only way a Indo-pakistan war will have change in fighting is when India starts to get imperialistic ambitions. It's more due to our size that we end up taking decisions that look imperialistic but the reality is our leaders since independence never had any major ambitions of India being anything on the world stage. There was never any real strong claims or military doctrine to reunify the rest of India using military conquest like how the PLA did for China. Theirnis no century of humiliation the way the Chinese describe it for themselves. The Pakistanis pretty much were hellbent on getting Kashmir and the 65 war proved that they will happily enter into Punjab if we don't play ball. In '71 we basically reversed everything the Pakistanis could ever do. '71 basically cleared all doubts that a determined India could play a way more dangerous game than anyone would have imagined. Even the Chinese had toned down their aggression by the 70's even '62 and '67 were border skirmishes in that sense. We basically got way with murder infront of the whole world and the best part the Americans couldn't even do anything. This rant is basically to say that India can easily handle Pakistan the problem is do we really have an aim to destroy the Pakistani state. If we don't have any objective then we are not prepared to handle Pakistan. Now the GoI is getting serious for the taking back Gilgit Baltistan and PoK we already have changed our tune over it. The thing is Congress was happy with the status-quo. The Congress politicians were busy fooling the poor and so called intellectuals our soldiers kept dying on the borders the Pakistanis were pretty much thriving by foolng their own awam. The Kashmiri politicians themselves were playing both the Indian and Pakistani sides. Everybody was happy. The political elite of both the countries were reaping the benefits of fooling the people. Removal of article 370 changed the status quo.
Excellent rebuttal totally wasted on it's recipient who lacks the intellectual werewithal to comprehend larger issues involved here leave aside indulge in intelligently constructed conceited answers which seeks to trap the opposition into committing an error or be forced to acknowledge the strength of one's argument.

Frankly, the entire lot comes across as extremely vain with no achievements to back their vanity & zero intellect, hence nothing to boast on that front either & who instead of appreciating their survival will constantly tempt fate ( & their nemesis) into extinguishing it. Reminds me of that old Puranic story of Krishna & Paundraka Vaasudeva but who's to tell them that.

And we have Plans for both Pakistan and China.

Kill the Pig first in a day or two and then move on to defend ourselves from Pig's owner. Once realising that pig is already dead and they can't bring it back to life owner will strike a deal knowing that opponent india is not a weakling and he too will get hurt in a brawl. So we both India and China move on to negotiation table to discuss compensation, where we offer better returns on cpec investment and connectivity plus huge market and investment destination for China. So Pig owner backs off and acknowledges new changed circumstances .,....😊😊

Yes, Chinese fascists have "mercantile" mentality, they can only screw their own slaves within their territory. Their lot will play the dirtiest trick in the book, like the one just demonstrated in spread of COVID-19 with the intention to profit out of it. They stand totally exposed. They already have committed extreme sins since the inception of the Communist state from occupying Manchuria, Inner Mongolia, Tibet, Uyghur, Aksai Chin, SCS, bullying neighboring states and Taiwan, Debt trapping of countries, stealing technology from west, IP infringement, policing their citizens, curb on freedom, religious incarceration, currency manipulation, the list goes on and on and on.

But the COVID-19, to me is above all of those mentioned above; it seems the final nail in the coffin. I hope that the west and the rest of the world including India, ASEAN, Australia, Japan S Korea, New Zealand, and the rest walk their talk and punishes China. This will defeat the COVID intentions of China and will cause an implosion and breakup within China.

After the 62 debacle, China has been getting a bloody nose in 67, 87, Doklam and on several other occassions like the one few days back.

I personally do not see them to be a brave lot. With their strategic advantage being nullified, their tactical and on the ground strength will be exposed in time of conflict.

Reactions: Sulla84
Pakistan's strategic locations is maverick, Majority of land area in Afghanistan is in Pakistan's indirect control and Kashmir valley in India is proxy of Pakistan . Only fools would ignore such facts. Indians have failed to protect their motherland again again in the history of 1000 years.
In the past 100 years Indians lost Pakistan and Bangladesh, and after that POJK and then Aksai Chin Mansarovar.

I won't be surprized if Indians lose whole Ladhak one day to the Chinese.

Every one knows the reality.
India is alone in the world due to bad habits of Indian polity. Every one supported you and no one supported India, you got a free escape after Pulwama. Did anything happen? Nothing!!!

No one is interested except to milk money out of India. With 1.35 Billion population and merely 3 trillion economy do you think India can influence any one? No chance!!!

No one in India wants war. People are already fed up with the system. Past 70 years of lethargy is ruining India. Return will take two more generations. And may God forbid if there is war, there will be civil unrest in India. This is why I say, India can't control Pakistan and China together.
I also don't want war. India is a good country. We have tried our best to make truce but technically we can't stop every terror attack. Something always happens and India always blame Pakistan. You even blamed us for a minor cylinder blast in mumbai. We understand that we both can't continue like this forever. We fed up. As I said earlier, we can't control people in your Kashmir. They even steal rifles from police stations. This is a very complex issue and all parties involved should sit and talk. Actions like balakot and Feb 27 looks good for few days but they have no significance. Ground reality is same.
I heard from someone that the matter between China and India is very serious. Is it true that your fighter jets reached lac after 4 minutes of helicopter incursion? If this is true then it's a sign of worry.