Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

Do you need to consider them as enemies for preserving your self-interests? wtf. What kind of logic is that?

If we want American companies to stop investing in critical infrastructure, we need to declare Americans as our enemy?
I think you don't understand what declaring enemy in geopolitics actually means.

And I am ready to consider them as enemies? And face consequences for that. But do you ready for that? You thinking world is revolving around India, and the Chinese do nothing.

Like the Chinese say karlo karlo, humare saath jo karana hai karlo, hum yanha par thoda aaram kar lete hai.
You people are like maaro salon chiniyon ko, but not ready to face consequences and retaliation on us? This is not a la-la land.
consequences? what makes you think america is India's frnd? No is country is allowed to invest in critical infra and in sectors where they are allowed its only upto 49%. The kind of behavior you espouse will show we have no self respect.

consequences? what makes you think america is India's frnd? No is country is allowed to invest in critical infra and in sectors where they are allowed its only upto 49%. The kind of behavior you espouse will show we have no self respect.
Who said they are friend,

And self-respect has no value in geopolitics. Sorry. You need to be ruthless and cunning. You need to be ready to throw anyone under the bus for the greater good for country and nation.

Chene know that they did not have a longer period before which our abilities and capabilities will improve and will not allow them to teach us a lesson and that is why they thought that they will teach us the lesson first in Galwan

capability improvement is an ongoing process. Doesn't sound like a satisfactory argument.

Public perception in India - slowly the pictures of the dead Chinese and the Chinese hostage will come out near to the Bihar election

That is exactly what people have realized, politicization of military. PR stunts
The soldier on the front knows now that the higher ups in Delhi will not ask them to fight with their one hand tied and will actually walk the talk of being and having a strong and professional army ! Also the night of 15 June 20202 has changed the thinking of the Indian soldier and they know and understand that the government in Delhi now will not take the loss of even 1 soldier lightly on the LAC just like the LoC and that the Chene will have to bear the consequences just like how their iron brothers have to bear the consequences!

These words are fancy, but its again the government in delhi which is not allowing army to do its job. They will now ask CDS to come up with a statement that army has been given free hand just to get a free escape.

This is not the first time it has happened in India. Indira Gandhi used intelligence and Military for her political purposes. Every one is observing. The real target is always congress not the chinese.

Reactions: Hydra
That is exactly what people have realized, politicization of military. PR stunts

These words are fancy, but its again the government in delhi which is not allowing army to do its job. They will now ask CDS to come up with a statement that army has been given free hand just to get a free escape.

This is not the first time it has happened in India. Indira Gandhi used intelligence and Military for her political purposes. Every one is observing. The real target is always congress not the chinese.

Modiji and Doval are way more experienced than to come to these levels.

Reactions: Shekhar Singh
Modiji and Doval are way more experienced than to come to these levels.

I am a big bhakt. I maintain that it is thousand times better than congress. But this time India has punched below it's weight. I am NOT worried till Modi is PM, what ever my worry is after Modi and it's not very long time. One day Modi will not be the PM then? So resolve the issues now or else vultures are waiting. And may god forbid if Congress comes back with Gandhis as leaders then you have no idea what will go wrong. Indians should value time.

Reactions: Shekhar Singh
I am a big bhakt. I maintain that it is thousand times better than congress. But this time India has punched below it's weight. I am NOT worried till Modi is PM, what ever my worry is after Modi and it's not very long time. One day Modi will not be the PM then? So resolve the issues now or else vultures are waiting. And may god forbid if Congress comes back with Gandhis as leaders then you have no idea what will go wrong. Indians should value time.
After modi there is already a long queue starting with shah and yogi. They can also make me the pm, I will give free hand to military. The main issue is who will replace doval.

You are being extremely pessimistic

You are being extremely pessimistic
Ohh there are no centrist these days. Both sides is about end of the world.

There is no room for rational thoughts . And we Indians love to make anyone as holier than thou, might be because of lack of confidence in the nation.

congress is china's partner in crime. china commits military crime, congress represent them in financial, political and social crimes.

I am sure that they would not have allowed the Chene to go away without any consequences and they knew that what ever had to be done for reciprocating was to be completed in the night of 15th only and that is why our guys must have gone quite deep into Chene territory and done what they did
How much deep into the chene territory did our boys go in?

Enemy of my Friend is friend.
How much deep into the chene territory did our boys go in?

1/2 KM when Col went in and released their soldiers we had taken as captives.

Btw, in all IACCS nodes , the servers are supplied by Raytheon.

I don't know you ever raised any concern or voice about using US devices in our critical infrastructure?

going forward and also the Chene know that they did not have a longer period before which our abilities and capabilities will improve and will not allow them to teach us a lesson and that is why they thought that they will teach us the lesson first in Galwan in the 1st Brawl but actually in the 2nd and 3rd Brawl the evil Yindus taught the poor Chene a lesson in street fight that they will not forget soon and make them think hard of doing anything further of this sorts again.

The event at galwan valley the lesson was taught by military but that's nothing compared to what Chinese have taught lesson to Indian leadership in 1962 by taking away whole Tibet and AksaiChin. Bhai kya keh rahy ho tum? Have even come close to doing that?
What you going to do with those bridges when you don't want to fight?

Pakistani Chinese and now the whole world knows, that you can't fight. Yeh har baar chooriya pehen kar aur gandhi ki dhoti pehen kar baith jatey ho. Sharam nahi ati?

Reactions: Hydra