Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

One interesting and kind of unusual statement came out from Russia yesterday when our DM was about to do PC.

They said Russia will honour all the previous weapon deals and will not renege on them.

Unusual and interesting because we are the buyers, Russia is supplier, it's us who may renege on some deals, by not paying, buying from elsewhere, like that of Kamov Heli and others. How come Russia has to mention it specifically? Was there anything like that? Did they threaten to stop supply and break contract? This statement does not make sense when put without context.

• Agree
Reactions: Schwifty

Gradual De-escalation has started

The NEW structures are Indian Sangars in Galwan
I have included visual aid too in that post, can you please ask him how come Indian structures are supplied from Chinese side?

View attachment 16596

Please look at the image again, the defence wall/fortification is facing India and on many structures no wall facing China.
View attachment 16597

Will IA make structures that are open from Chinese side and closed from Indian side?

Also see again the structures run along like string into Chinese side and you can see even vehicles coming from Chinese side.View attachment 16599
View attachment 16598

So unless Indian Army built it with Chinese raw material and for China I don't know how this claim make sense.

But then he is leading defense analyst and I am just anonymous internet user, he will have better sources.

Reactions: Volcano
Gradual De-escalation has started

The NEW structures are Indian Sangars in Galwan

Does not make sense. Why will India build a wall without leaving space for soldiers to deploy. Also, this construction was done when water from the damn river/stream was diverted. Why will China help India in constructing fortifications.

I am not the only one making these allegations. Former IA Generals and Majors have also asked this question : Whats the need for emergency purchase if we have enough stock. There were articles telling low levels of critical ammunition. Also given the massive Chinese build up on multiple fronts, the rate of consumption will be HIGH. Lets hope we don't have simultaneous attack from Pakistan and irritation from Nepal.

Whatever hell happens, after this incidence, India should lay claim on madheshi lands and capture it with a popular uprising. Time to oli and his cohort to know their real worth.
still doesnt explain.. source for "only one day's worth of ammo"

allegations from egenrals as to why emergency purchase. - what emergency purchase? what are we purchasing? do you know?
also, is it for immediate need or for an extended skirmish? do you know?

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
still doesnt explain.. source for "only one day's worth of ammo"
Its a rhetoric alright. But damn thing will become a fact if multiple front fighting starts.
typical changing of goal posts.

went from "no ammunition for one day" to "we should annex nepal"
Not changing the goal post. But after this conflict is settled we will need to put these small countries around India in their place. Punish one enemy hard, lesson for 10 enemies.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volcano
Then we had the incident of 15th June. He needs to take it easy

That is what he says in this video

The 15 th June event caused a huge fall in morale in the Chinese

Even though it was a well planned
Action with surprise and numbers , yet now they are asking questions in PLA

The element of surprise and deception was meant to embarrass India but ended up in doing the opposite

One interesting and kind of unusual statement came out from Russia yesterday when our DM was about to do PC.

They said Russia will honour all the previous weapon deals and will not renege on them.

Unusual and interesting because we are the buyers, Russia is supplier, it's us who may renege on some deals, by not paying, buying from elsewhere, like that of Kamov Heli and others. How come Russia has to mention it specifically? Was there anything like that? Did they threaten to stop supply and break contract? This statement does not make sense when put without context.
It might mean (my speculation) :
1. We will supply both you and China as both of you are our customers.
2. We cannot offer you more help (diplomatically or militarily) but we will remain true on our previous commitments to supply you. Something to say when nothing of substance can be said.

There was a People's daily article urgjng Russia not to sell weapons to India at this juncture

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
That is what he says in this video

The 15 th June event caused a huge fall in morale in the Chinese

Even though it was a well planned
Action with surprise and numbers , yet now they are asking questions in PLA

The element of surprise and deception was meant to embarrass India but ended up in doing the opposite
Well in the event the much touted de escalation never happened . He's back again. Claiming what he did 10 days ago.

The Chinese haven't come all this way to back down. Not without substantial concessions from India & then agaib this would be for the time being. They'd be back in a couple of years for more.You know it, I know it, everybody around knows it, the GoI knows it, the IA knows it, the MEA knows it.

The question is what does India do about it.

Its a rhetoric alright. But damn thing will become a fact if multiple front fighting starts.
IA and IAF have been talking of two front war since years now. they have enough reserves. the 500 cr budget is to cut through beurocratic process and get stuff IFF its required. doesnt mean we havent prepared for this . it says we are planning for much more.

allegations from egenrals as to why emergency purchase. - what emergency purchase? what are we purchasing? do you know?
We know the total worth. 500 Cr per branch. And I doubt any new platform can be purchased and integrated at this short notice. So that leaves ammos and consumables mainly.
IA and IAF have been talking of two front war since years now. they have enough reserves. the 500 cr budget is to cut through beurocratic process and get stuff IFF its required. doesnt mean we havent prepared for this . it says we are planning for much more.
Pardon me, but even after 2019's emergency procurement if we had to hear that again, it means something or someone is not very sure with our stocks.

View attachment 16596

Please look at the image again, the defence wall/fortification is facing India and on many structures no wall facing China.
View attachment 16597

Will IA make structures that are open from Chinese side and closed from Indian side?

Also see again the structures run along like string into Chinese side and you can see even vehicles coming from Chinese side.View attachment 16599
View attachment 16598

So unless Indian Army built it with Chinese raw material and for China I don't know how this claim make sense.

But then he is leading defense analyst and I am just anonymous internet user, he will have better sources.
The interpetation is wrong. If you see the structure on Indian side, they have mud/slope on chinese side and flat towards Indian side. This is how you build defensive structures. The upward slope on the enemy side helps you to deflect or render useless all incoming fire. A vertical wall will take a direct hit and will collapse.

I find this guy somewhat dubious. Nothing on technical basis just the vibes. I prefer channels like NK Sood, RSN Singh India Speaks daily etc over his.
because his narrative doesnt suit yours
We know the total worth. 500 Cr per branch. And I doubt any new platform can be purchased and integrated at this short notice. So that leaves ammos and consumables mainly.
again - this is your opnion/notion/rhetoric whatever. or in other words - just a wild guess.

and you have people to support your theories.

but you wont support the theories that say the structures are built by Indian side.

because that goes against your narrative.

just noting the point here.

Reactions: Saaho
again - this is your opnion/notion/rhetoric whatever. or in other words - just a wild guess.

and you have people to support your theories.

but you wont support the theories that say the structures are built by Indian side.

because that goes against your narrative.

just noting the point here.
When you lack information, you look for invariants. What can definitely NOT be the case.
1. Can Indian forces procure a brand new platform in this short while? Unlikely.
2. Can India buy a new platform in 500 Cr? Unlikely.

Then look for what was done in similar situations before.
3. What did India bought with her past emergency purchases of similar kind? A2A missiles mainly.
4. What is likely to be purchased? Similar kind of ammo. A2A missiles for IAF, Ammo for IA.

I think this guy is rabble rousing. The tents as claimed by him to be Indian have Galwan river behind them and that makes them Indian tents. But LAC is just about 2-300meters from the river bend. So chinese do have the option to pitch their tents.
@Quicksilver : This is why I am more inclined towards believing narratives about Chinese incurssion. It is supported by circumstantial and verifiable evidences.
Impossible. We are eyeball to eyeball in Galwan valley.