Kargil Conflict : Discussions

Lol.... Good joke....

Was expecting you to know the basics of defense....Look like you are just a fanboy.... With 0 understanding......

These PDF fanboys are beyond Crazy

Today US announced some 125 Million dollar package for them and All PDF is making plans for Conquering Kashmir
😂😂

What do these Loonies eat , that makes them so crazy

Today US announced some 125 Million dollar package for them and All PDF is making plans for Conquering Kashmir
😂😂

They don't eat much. Didn't you post an article to that effect? A stunted undernourished brain is often delusional.

Dude see your own PMs statements on Kargil casualties , you will die of shame
Wanna watch video of Pakistani soldiers holding white flags to pick their comrades bodies??go search on YT
Now thats a hammering
A simple Wikipedia search on Kargil war will show you that according to NAWAZ SHARIF casualty figures for pukis are 2700-4000. Even we didn't claim such a high toll loll
View attachment 8521

America arming pakistan and it means that America not happy with indian policies specially trade and s-400 deal.i think s-400 deal is the real reason.i told you guys that our military delegation visited white house for a reason.this trip of imran Khan is a blessing.such big deal is impossible without support from other key players like mbs.mbs is doing great work for pakistan.

I think Imran request s are aid for maintenance of F16, Amraams to replenish stocks.

New F16 much less upgraded variant,
Higher version of amraams to Pakistan is going to be detrimental to Indian deals.

At the same time, India made deal for maintanence of C17 at about 600 million$..

C the level Indian business. Decide for yourself.

I think Imran saying he feels like returning with world cup is more to do with FATF.

For that what concession Imran gave, God only knows.

One should ask...

Talk about mediation in Kashmir
Block 70 F16
Upgrade to 5 standards
Comes at what cost..

Surely not for Imran show..

Reactions: Arsalan123
If u have an IQ of even 10 u will understand that enemy occupying higher positions will always be at an advantage ,thats why we suffered initially but then this happen
For us 400-500 killed is getting hammered but for you 2700-4000 killed is business as usual :p:p:p

@Mods please transfer this to relevant Kargil thread

Last edited:
You guys have an advantage , your militar planners are robust, and know how to retaliate irrespective of the result. Our hindu ministers and their stooges in defence do not have balls to take decisive step. You can figure it out, as our Sukhois were airborne doing nothing. Same will be the fate of Rafael in India. n war they won't fire a single ammo. Some times I think Pakistan follows more Hindu and Dharmic values taught by Sri Krishna in Mahabharat than we napunsak Hindus.

Thank goodness India's population is big otherwise if we were 200 million Hindus, we would have been under Pakistan's rule by now.
I agree with this, if our roles were reversed i.e India as current Pakistan and vice versa, they would have eaten us alive by now

😂😂

That was for spares right?

More like 24/7 end user monitoring , contract for 60 personnel , probably 125 million dollars will return to the US via this contract lol

Remember Falcon told us Pakistan has crossed the agreement s with US,
Spares may not be available to them.

Probably US letting them get sspares with more monitoring seems logical..

Could also explain Imran s relief.

Lol.... Good joke....

Was expecting you to know the basics of defense....Look like you are just a fanboy.... With 0 understanding......
You can't hide facts.you are the same nation who still says that we weren't short of weapons in 65 yet decided to agree to ceasefire.i mean you can't change your past.

When we look in the mirror,we only think about gd bakshi.he is the only general who accepted hammering received by India.thank you lol.

Haha hi hi lol. Thats all you can do really. Just one well placed question, and all the facade of polished non chalance comes down crumbling like dried mud.

Genreal Bakshi, however old or angry he might be is still a class act when compared with the best your country had to offer i.e. Musharraf. Liar of first degree and a coward. lol on that.

You can't hide facts.you are the same nation who still says that we weren't short of weapons in 65 yet decided to agree to ceasefire.i mean you can't change your past.
Facts of 65 hmmm...... You still celebrate the victory day every year right???

In 1965, both armies senior officers had no experience of fighting using large formations. You squandered away the gains in Akhnoor and Kasur while we gave up Lahore for similar reasons. So much so that both armies lacked cohesion across theatres and synergy between fronts. Our Generals thought that we have used up about 70% of our ammo while it emerged after the war that we had used just 10% of what we had. You had started running out of fuel and that is the reason why formidable tank regiments lost out.
This deficiency of the Indian Army is well documented and this issue was quickly resolved. 1971 is the manifestations of the lessons we learnt in 1965. But the problem with you is that you refuse to learn anything other than Quraan.

Haha hi hi lol. Thats all you can do really. Just one well placed question, and all the facade of polished non chalance comes down crumbling like dried mud.

Genreal Bakshi, however old or angry he might be is still a class act when compared with the best your country had to offer i.e. Musharraf. Liar of first degree and a coward. lol on that.
Gd bakshi at least accepted facts unlike your countrymen who lie.

Gd bakshi at least accepted facts unlike your countrymen who lie.
Didnt i tell , loss of 400-500 men is very big and is equivalent to getting hammered but for you lost 2700-4000 is nothing but normal , ask your PM about this figure

It is not justified to call paf actions bad and praising your air Force Everytime. You always defend iaf.you should accept facts.i already said that f-16 went down or not, isn't a problem.bigger problem for India is that we intruded but you will not accept it.
Bravo Bravo Bravo all hail great PAF , now tell Ghafoor to give u a raise

Didnt i tell , loss of 400-500 men is very big and is equivalent to getting hammered but for you lost 2700-4000 is nothing but normal , ask your PM about this figure
Nawaz Shariff special relations with India is known by all and his statement is not seen as credible.even after kargil,we successfully targeted one indian drone and 2 indian jets.this is progress.