Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

Sanjay Dixit ಸಂಜಯ್ ದೀಕ್ಷಿತ್ संजय दीक्षित (@Sanjay_Dixit) Tweeted:
Quite amazing that just 6 districts, yes 6 - Srinagar, Baramulla, Budgam, Pulwama, Anantnag, and Shopian - held a country of 1.3 billion to ransom on Art 370 with help from a few hundred Islamists and secular-liberal-Marxist cabal. That it lasted 70 years is pure incompetence ( )
Is he reading our forum? He copied my reply 2 days back almost word to word! Atleast should have tagged strategic front in tweet!

Here’s something the ISPR won’t tell you. 5 - 7 Pak Army soldiers are being lost / week on the Western ‘front’.
10 - 12 PA troops are KIA / week due to engagements in the Eastern theatre / LoC.
‘Happy’ #IndependenceDay? Yeah, right.

Same journo who was spreading fake news about JKP personnel killing CRPF personnel

My take - Wajahat got played by a known source on the fake news tweet. He was furious and he decided to burst their bubble. Long time back some one suggested he had a few well placed like minded protectors and basically untouchable. He is pissed off at being played and now is hitting back

We still don't have one pic of the destroyed compound or any dead bodies to show for 'strategic reasons'. Just saying.

Our number was based on among other things - 300 active cell phones before 0 after.
Pak initiated a communication lockdown there too. That could have impacted the analysis.

I have always said our overeager media and twitterati are our worst enemies. This is a prime example.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78
Our number was based on among other things - 300 active cell phones before 0 after.
Pak initiated a communication lockdown there too. That could have impacted the analysis.

I have always said our overeager media and twitterati are our worst enemies. This is a prime example.

Since the information came from the media, we are unsure if that is accurate or deliberately leaked. Any "classified" information coming from media should be taken with a pinch of salt.

• Agree
Reactions: Volcano
Niazi is crying and begging everyday about Modi,RSS and BJP whereas Modi is swatting him like a mosquito and completely ignoring him,just like the cocaine addicted queer terrorist leader of a terrorist country should be