Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

I think Imran request s are aid for maintenance of F16, Amraams to replenish stocks.

New F16 much less upgraded variant,
Higher version of amraams to Pakistan is going to be detrimental to Indian deals.

At the same time, India made deal for maintanence of C17 at about 600 million$..

C the level Indian business. Decide for yourself.

I think Imran saying he feels like returning with world cup is more to do with FATF.

For that what concession Imran gave, God only knows.

One should ask...

Talk about mediation in Kashmir
Block 70 F16
Upgrade to 5 standards
Comes at what cost..

Surely not for Imran show..
After indian emergency purchase of new Russian missiles,it looks like that we also want amraam c-7.we don't want to be in a position of disadvantage.upgrading existing f-16 fleet will be like a blessing.we operate these fighter jets from a very long time now.even if block 70 news is fake,upgrade of f-16 fleet means new radar possibly aesa and more new upgraded missile package.this could be deadly.

You guys have an advantage , your militar planners are robust, and know how to retaliate irrespective of the result. Our hindu ministers and their stooges in defence do not have balls to take decisive step. You can figure it out, as our Sukhois were airborne doing nothing. Same will be the fate of Rafael in India. n war they won't fire a single ammo. Some times I think Pakistan follows more Hindu and Dharmic values taught by Sri Krishna in Mahabharat than we napunsak Hindus.

Thank goodness India's population is big otherwise if we were 200 million Hindus, we would have been under Pakistan's rule by now.
As far as I know,su-30 is a very good fighter plane but it's big rcs is a known problem.sir it's all about tactics.we fired first and they decided to turn cold rather than hot.su-30 with high speed dive can Dodge amraam.sir after your balakot strike,we were humiliated and some of our members on PDF was asking questions to our capability.we were very angry.what we did on Feb 27 was a limited show of force,nothing else.it is the pilot who decides how to tackle enemy plane.in some cases,you lost our own plane while trying to attack enemy plane.they are tactics and pilots read about these tactics.i don't care what the world says about pakistan and India but we both have capability.we always feel like we are facing Russian air Force because all your jets are mostly Russians so there is a clear strategy in our minds and similar is true for India as well.i agree that it depends on political decisions as well.

Mods can transfer this stuff to kargil or funny stuff.deathstar wants reply.you are provoking me and now you will see this here......
Just see my DP lmao and btw it was a F16 and not a Chinese junk JF17 lol , atleast confirm the facts , so your attachment is as useless as your IQ
PS: my profile pic is not fake , its real unlike Chinese maal downing Mig21
PS: i wouldn't even waste my time provoking you u , it was u spewing BS ,so gladly buzzoff

Just see my DP lmao and btw it was a F16 and not a Chinese junk JF17 lol , atleast confirm the facts , so your attachment is as useless as your IQ
PS: my profile pic is not fake , its real unlike Chinese maal downing Mig21
Looks like you want real stuff. Okay

Attachments

• dear India.jpg
    dear India.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 185
Looks like you want real stuff. Okay
we will call it big fart and nothing else. Your guy who shot down Mig-21 had to fire this BVRAAM in WVR to be able to shoot down from tail aspect when the no-2 was not with Abhi. Otherwise your second F-16 would have also been sandwiched and shot down.
total six fired, five missed and one hit. This is what this missile is.
Abhi was lining up for the second F-16 when he was shot down. he was in no mood to show mercy to your formations and would have gone on to attack every aircraft he saw in the sky.

we will call it big fart and nothing else. Your guy who shot down Mig-21 had to fire this BVRAAM in WVR to be able to shoot down from tail aspect when the no-2 was not with Abhi. Otherwise your second F-16 would have also been sandwiched and shot down.
Abhi was lining up for the second F-16 when he was shot down. he was in no mood to show mercy to your formations and would have gone on to attack every aircraft he saw in the sky.

What these Fools ie PAF have done is opened the Gates of Hell for Themselves

If they had released their Stand off H 4s , like we fired the Spice 2000, it was acceptable

By Firing Amraam from well inside their border on our plane on our Side And which was on patrolling duty , they have done IAF
A Huge favour

Not only will we Accumulate the Best Air to Air missiles ,All our Training and Tactics will be Centred around this Act of PAF

Look First Shoot First will become the First Rule of Conflict

Secondly the Su 30 upgradation will be fast tracked along with more AWACS

More Rafales with Meteor are a Certainity

Just as the Pre emptive attacks on IAF bases in 1965 is still Written about
This Firing of Amraam will be Remembered
For a Very long time

They have themselves created a No Fly Zone

If they had released their Stand off H 4s , like we fired the Spice 2000, it was acceptable

By Firing Amraam from well inside their border on our plane on our Side And which was on patrolling duty , they have done IAF
A Huge favour

Not only will we Accumulate the Best Air to Air missiles ,All our Training and Tactics will be Centred around this Act of PAF

For a Very long time

This is called getting *censored*ed with a dildo by your own hand.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
Yes and he is hero and because he shot down f-16 with no proof from iaf just like balakot and nobody intruded in your airspace.nobody fired missiles on your su-30s and all su-30s survived.there was no fratricide.it was just a small mistake.pskistan missed all targets.you jammed everything from bomb gps to amraam! Only indians can believe it.and by the way abhinandan wingman was alien and vanished in open skies .

Yes and he is hero and because he shot down f-16 with no proof from iaf just like balakot and nobody intruded in your airspace.nobody fired missiles on your su-30s and all su-30s survived.there was no fratricide.it was just a small mistake.pskistan missed all targets.you jammed everything from bomb gps to amraam! Only indians can believe it.and by the way abhinandan wingman was alien and vanished in open skies .
Do you even realise that we accepted downing of one of our aircraft on 27th itself and Pilot MIA. Is it not a fact that we accepted fratricide? You are asking for proof of F-16 downing when your own countrymen have stated so on videos.
One can argue with a person with sound mind and logic. Have you ever heard of these two words?

A Huge favour

For a Very long time

We fired amraams inside your territory.there were 8 to 10 targets but we targeted only 3.even your Sam in a particular area was on target.you should be thankful to paf.

Do you even realise that we accepted downing of one of our aircraft on 27th itself and Pilot MIA. Is it not a fact that we accepted fratricide? You are asking for proof of F-16 downing when your own countrymen have stated so on videos.
One can argue with a person with sound mind and logic. Have you ever heard of these two words?
It is not justified to call paf actions bad and praising your air Force Everytime. You always defend iaf.you should accept facts.i already said that f-16 went down or not, isn't a problem.bigger problem for India is that we intruded but you will not accept it.

Ask mirage 2000 pilots about jf-17.they faced them on Feb 27. They will better describe.
But what about JF17 downing su 30???all those words eaten flushed out from behind??? LoL
What about great SD 10 that downed not one not two but by some estimates by your mates (IQ wise) 8 hahaha did u finish your schooling?

It is not justified to call paf actions bad and praising your air Force Everytime. You always defend iaf.you should accept facts.i already said that f-16 went down or not, isn't a problem.bigger problem for India is that we intruded but you will not accept it.
I am the only person who had written here that we fighter pilots of India have maximum respect for PAF fighter pilots. And that we do not show similar respect for other branches of your armed forces.
Regarding PAF, it goes to their credit that they planned a very good operation which completely took IAF by surprise. It was a perfect ambush and PAF should have achieved all its goals easily. But it seems, PAF did not factor in Mig-21s. They had probably observed the routine of the CAP being flown by IAF and thought that they will be required to deal with only Su-30MKIs and M2Ks on CAP. They did not factor in Mig-21s coming across like a bunch of ferocious wild dogs and spoiling their party. The basic reason why your Mirages failed to deliver was due to this fact. You had planned to scare away Su-30MKIs with BVRs and also try and shoot down atleast one of them. Had it not been the reverse ambush by Mig-21s which caused your Mirages to drop off the bombs in hurry and vacate the area, your bombs could have easily hit the targets.
In air operations, more than shooting down the enemy, it is important that you deny them their objective. read any book or paper about air operations. The fact that PAF failed to achieve its objectives due to the actions of IAF clearly makes it a complete failure for PAF.
Thanks to Mig-21s and WC Abhi, the hunter became hunted and WC Nauman of PAF had to move in close to Abhi to shoot him down and save the second F-16 he was lining up to shoot down. Your guys will never tell you what they got to hear from ABHI when they asked him how he shot down the F-16 and what he was upto. Truth my friend is difficult for to accept.