Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Property Taxes up exponentially, Stock Market crashed by 10 percent, trade halted, food prices up.....😁😁😊😊
More pains coming to Pakistan. No new industries or factories will come to Pakistan for decades. Unemployment will rise and things will be expensive... 😁😁😊😊

Zulfikar Ali Bhutto's golden words of "WE WILL EAT GRASS" will soon be coming true... 😂😂🤣🤣
@safriz

Only if they hand him over to FBI lol.

This was debt roll over I believe.

PRC is not giving any fresh bailout.
A fresh one is pending once the imf deal is finalized. And Saudis have said that they will help them issue sukuk bonds.
Pakistan continues to survive. It's a tool for everyone when they want checks and balances against India.

Every time paxtan gets caught after decades of lying. I still remember “Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh, a Sikh”

The real issue with paxtanis and some Muslims in general is that they lie so much to the point of deceiving themselves. We will also hear tight lipped news of shot down f16 in future.

Reactions: Nilgiri
A fresh one is pending once the imf deal is finalized. And Saudis have said that they will help them issue sukuk bonds.
Pakistan continues to survive. It's a tool for everyone when they want checks and balances against India.

The point though is IMF is the ultimate collateral everyone waits for first.

I been sold a lie by the wumao and wumao-simp huffing and puffing.

Imagine spending billions of hours of repetitive dullard spam.... yet it all comes undone in one fell swoop when not even one chinese state bank opens an account for Carrie Lam.....and she has to be paid by briefcases of cash monthly lol....all because of US sanction.

Compared to that CPEC inability to convert some of the "50 billion loan MOU" into a bailout is much more minor (though of course major for malnourished pak economy)

In any case all the extra taxes and expenses being heaved on what little pakistan has to get the IMF package will be interesting to see....and what that does to them in the long run. Its not business as usual by any stretch....the (consequences/pain/scope of) checks and balances against India are not what they usually were decades ago basically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ankit Kumar
Every time paxtan gets caught after decades of lying. I still remember “Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh, a Sikh”

The real issue with paxtanis and some Muslims in general is that they lie so much to the point of deceiving themselves. We will also hear tight lipped news of shot down f16 in future.

More than pakistan it is the west which is still harboring and protecting terrorists. We are simply losing sight of the other big culprits due to our fixation with pakistan. US dint even allow us to interrogate headley.

“I was a personal witness to the IAEA’s favourable view of Pakistan when I was ambassador to the agency in Vienna,” said Ambassador Naqvi.

Zafar Iqbal of the Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission said that SUPARCO is emphasising the integrated use of space applications and available enabling technologies as a mainstream tool in development planning both at federal and provincial levels.

For this purpose, a Space Applications and Research Centre is being established in Gilgit-Baltistan, which would be fully operational in spring of next year,” he said.

Former Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission chairman Dr Ansar Pervez said that the commission was playing a significant role in the socioeconomic development of the country and contributing to at least 11 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Pakistan is also increasing its reliance on clean energy alternatives, he said, adding that the country was on its way to building more nuclear power plants to overcome future energy needs.

Published in Dawn, June 29th, 2022

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are going to increase their nuclear arsenal in coming decade , as the end user of nuclear material is always the military. By crating fake shortage of power, they wanted to give an excuse of increasing their demand of fissile material from suppliers, and also planning a long diatance listenting station in Gilgit which can become a seceurity threat to India.

“I was a personal witness to the IAEA’s favourable view of Pakistan when I was ambassador to the agency in Vienna,” said Ambassador Naqvi.

Zafar Iqbal of the Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission said that SUPARCO is emphasising the integrated use of space applications and available enabling technologies as a mainstream tool in development planning both at federal and provincial levels.

For this purpose, a Space Applications and Research Centre is being established in Gilgit-Baltistan, which would be fully operational in spring of next year,” he said.

Former Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission chairman Dr Ansar Pervez said that the commission was playing a significant role in the socioeconomic development of the country and contributing to at least 11 of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Pakistan is also increasing its reliance on clean energy alternatives, he said, adding that the country was on its way to building more nuclear power plants to overcome future energy needs.

Published in Dawn, June 29th, 2022

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are going to increase their nuclear arsenal in coming decade , as the end user of nuclear material is always the military. By crating fake shortage of power, they wanted to give an excuse of increasing their demand of fissile material from suppliers, and also planning a long diatance listenting station in Gilgit which can become a seceurity threat to India.
If we just continue to strangle their economy for another 15 years, when we are looking at 10 trillion USD and they are at say 500 billion, I will consider us succesful.