Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

It's subversive & side splittingly hilarious. I've heard rumours the handle is run by The Lying Lama.

I heard this is satirical account of Rahul Roshan.

Anyway, remember how Paxtanis mocked and celebrated repealing of farm laws, now their PM is out from office on his a**. Sad that Paxtanis are too stupid to compare distinctive events like this retrospectively.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
I heard this is satirical account of Rahul Roshan.
I've read so too. But having read both over the years Lama is capable of biting satire in ways Roshan isn't.

Anyway, remember how Paxtanis mocked and celebrated repealing of farm laws, now their PM is out from office on his a**. Sad that Paxtanis are too stupid to compare distinctive events like this retrospectively.
Dimran will ensure the current government can't administer it's duties & obligations . His single point agenda is it's either my way or no way . This in turn would set him on a collision path with Fauji Foundation .

Ironically Fauji Foundation was right in getting him ejected . They only erred by not doing so earlier . However they created him in the first place so it's only poetic justice they deal with him . In any case I don't see this ending well for Dimran.

If Ganja bros play this right , they can ensure both Dimran & inbred awam on 1 side & Fauji Foundation square up with each other . They'd deal with survivors later on their own terms .

The flip side of all this is with opposition space shrinking , there's a real chance religious parties get to grow their base .

Our job is to essentially see them descend into chaos & hopefully provide the necessary impetus & encouragement to do so .

So while they've had their laughs , those who laugh last laugh the hardest & longest .

Let's see whether post becomes relevant in this thread..
Is this the one he is talking about?
The Subway one just looks like a mass shooting instead of a terrorist attack.

Reactions: Sathya
Seems like Imran Khan being manhandled on orders of Bajwa and Nadeem Anjum isn’t just a fake news. Some popular YouTube channels are now reporting it too, and they won’t likely to paddle fake news at cost of losing credibility.

anyone else enjoyed clownforum coverage reel of this so far lol?

great entertainment, they're losing their minds so nicely haha.

@safriz bhai where are youuuuuuuuu??!?!?
Ramazan hai bhai.
Dinn ko roza aur raat ko taraweeh.
See you on the other side. Only a week remaining.
Then me and you ......

marah.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nilgiri
Ramazan hai bhai.
Dinn ko roza aur raat ko taraweeh.
See you on the other side. Only a week remaining.
Then me and you ......

Aao maamu aao! Abhi tak zinda ho? Socha Dimran jab se wazir e azam ke odhe se dafaa kiye gaye, kahin insaafiyan ke morchon mein awwal hokar shahaadat na paa liye ho? Afsos hua jaankar yahaan bhi peeche reh gaye.