Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Disrespecting any religion is not tolerated. Posting an article and giving your inputs on a religion are 2 different things.

Offending member has been given a warning.

Reactions: Ashwin
we should stop this comparison with pakistan which is nearly bankrupt, it wont do us any good. Once LIC goes public sooner or later it will be appropriated by the MNC's and the funds they managed will fall into their hands. So dont be under the impression this will last long enuf.

Second worrisome thing is if one company which manages 18% of GDP screws up then it will affect a large part of the country. (It was the very reason why it was never privatized ). If LIC goes kaput then country will pay for it dearly.

Baba ji China se comparison to karenge nahi. 18.4 Trillion thoda jada ho jayega.
Pakistan ka koi be twitter wala meme chalega, Emoji laga ke. Sakoon mil jata hai man ko, ek do PJs maar ke.

A singular achievement of great salience in the history of medical science & the ummaah if survival & longevity is established , on par with the first human heart transplant .

I'm wondering how would Paxtanis see it especially their reaction to the Paxtani doctor who accomplished this feat given the fact that the good doctor who confesses to being a practising Muslim feels there's nothing wrong in using a pig's organs to save human lives.

He also considers the pig to be genetically more closer to humans ( whether the good doctor was referring exclusively to his fellow Muslims or not for the comparison with pigs, the report doesn't say but let's assume he did which in turn can be used as a defense for why Muslims don't consume pork by the doctor's Muslim apologists- a post facto rationalization ) after apes & chimps.

Your inputs would be appreciated. @Cole_phelps

Last edited:
Reactions: Cole_phelps

in Villages of UP, this type of dance is called “Launda Naach” and usually performed by Trans people for preventing bad luck/evil eyes (Nazar utarna) before marriage and after childbirth. It’s said that only Trans people are blessed with God given power to destroy any bad luck.

Don’t understand why Pak army soldiers are doing this Launda Naach though.
PS: It’s anything but funny

good boy,

Pervez Khattak exchanges words with Imran Khan, fellow ministers​

Defence Minister Pervez Khattak has criticised Prime Minister Imran Khan during the parliamentary party meeting of the PTI and its allies before a key vote on the mini-budget.

The altercation stemmed from the issue of the gas shortage in Pakistan especially in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, SAMAA TV’s Abbas Shabbir has reported.

Khattak also staged a walkout from the parliamentary party meeting. The prime minister later invited Khattak to in his chamber and after leaving the chamber Khattak said that he only discussed gas shortage in the meeting, but the media outlets had made a mountain out of a molehill.

At the parliamentary party meeting, Pervez Khattak first exchanged words with Energy Minister Hammad Azhar and walked out of the meeting in protest.

The PM sent Ali Zaidi and Murad Saeed to bring Khattak back, but after coming back Khattak had an exchange with Imran Khan too, Shabbir said.

The defence minister said that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province produced electricity and gas but was still facing a shortage.

“It is us who got you elected as prime minister,” he reportedly told Imran Khan.

Imran Khan hit back by saying he would not be blackmailed.

“If you continued the blackmail me in front of everyone, I would invite the opposition to come and rule the country,” Khan reportedly said.

Khattak said he and other leaders like him had to face voters and if the technocrats did not change their behaviour, people would not vote for the PTI.

He also criticised Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin, telling him that he was not a representative elected by a popular vote. “We come through people’s vote and we are answerable to them.”

Speaking to journalists outside the meeting room, Khattak denied that he had an altercation with “anyone”. However, he did say that he demanded his rights.

“I only talked about my rights.”

Khattak said he left the meeting to smoke a cigarette.

Later, Imran Khan called Khattak to his chamber to discuss the issue. Omar Ayub was also in the meeting.

Khattak repeated his grievances to the PM and then left to attend the National Assembly session.

But before joining the NA session, Khattak briefly talked to reporters and said that he was surprised at the media coverage “which suggests as if I have kicked up a storm.”

Khattak rejected the reports that he had threatened to vote against the party. “Imran Khan is my leader and I cannot think against him,” he said.

But the defence minister again confirmed his exchange with Azhar over the issue of gas.

Denial and confirmation​

If anything, the defence minister and others confirmed that the issue of gas shortage was raised at the meeting.

Hammad Azhar later told reporters that his explanation had satisfied the participants of the meeting.

SAMAA TV’s Khalid Azeem says that Khattak has confirmed the heated exchange by saying that he demanded his rights, though he would never put in on the record.

Azeem said the lacklustre performance of the PTI in the recent local bodies polls in KP has also disappointed Khattak.

KP Industries Minister Shaukat Yousafzai said it was not unusual for the PTI minister to expressed their reservations before the prime minister.

Speaking to SAMAA TV, Yousafzai also said that gas shortage in KP was a real issue.

Opposition cheers for Khattak in National Assembly​

Later, when the National Assembly session started, the opposition members raised slogans to ostensibly support Pervez Khattak asking him to go ahead with his opposition of Imran Khan. “Kadam barhao Pervez Khattak, hum tumhary saath hain.”

Pervez Khattak exchanges words with Imran Khan, fellow ministers​

Defence Minister Pervez Khattak has criticised Prime Minister Imran Khan during the parliamentary party meeting of the PTI and its allies before a key vote on the mini-budget.

The altercation stemmed from the issue of the gas shortage in Pakistan especially in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, SAMAA TV’s Abbas Shabbir has reported.

Khattak also staged a walkout from the parliamentary party meeting. The prime minister later invited Khattak to in his chamber and after leaving the chamber Khattak said that he only discussed gas shortage in the meeting, but the media outlets had made a mountain out of a molehill.

At the parliamentary party meeting, Pervez Khattak first exchanged words with Energy Minister Hammad Azhar and walked out of the meeting in protest.

The PM sent Ali Zaidi and Murad Saeed to bring Khattak back, but after coming back Khattak had an exchange with Imran Khan too, Shabbir said.

The defence minister said that Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province produced electricity and gas but was still facing a shortage.

“It is us who got you elected as prime minister,” he reportedly told Imran Khan.

Imran Khan hit back by saying he would not be blackmailed.

“If you continued the blackmail me in front of everyone, I would invite the opposition to come and rule the country,” Khan reportedly said.

Khattak said he and other leaders like him had to face voters and if the technocrats did not change their behaviour, people would not vote for the PTI.

He also criticised Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin, telling him that he was not a representative elected by a popular vote. “We come through people’s vote and we are answerable to them.”

Speaking to journalists outside the meeting room, Khattak denied that he had an altercation with “anyone”. However, he did say that he demanded his rights.

“I only talked about my rights.”

Khattak said he left the meeting to smoke a cigarette.

Later, Imran Khan called Khattak to his chamber to discuss the issue. Omar Ayub was also in the meeting.

Khattak repeated his grievances to the PM and then left to attend the National Assembly session.

But before joining the NA session, Khattak briefly talked to reporters and said that he was surprised at the media coverage “which suggests as if I have kicked up a storm.”

Khattak rejected the reports that he had threatened to vote against the party. “Imran Khan is my leader and I cannot think against him,” he said.

But the defence minister again confirmed his exchange with Azhar over the issue of gas.

Denial and confirmation​

If anything, the defence minister and others confirmed that the issue of gas shortage was raised at the meeting.

Hammad Azhar later told reporters that his explanation had satisfied the participants of the meeting.

SAMAA TV’s Khalid Azeem says that Khattak has confirmed the heated exchange by saying that he demanded his rights, though he would never put in on the record.

Azeem said the lacklustre performance of the PTI in the recent local bodies polls in KP has also disappointed Khattak.

KP Industries Minister Shaukat Yousafzai said it was not unusual for the PTI minister to expressed their reservations before the prime minister.

Speaking to SAMAA TV, Yousafzai also said that gas shortage in KP was a real issue.

Opposition cheers for Khattak in National Assembly​

Later, when the National Assembly session started, the opposition members raised slogans to ostensibly support Pervez Khattak asking him to go ahead with his opposition of Imran Khan. “Kadam barhao Pervez Khattak, hum tumhary saath hain.”

Subhan Allah !! Brit based Paxtani Muslims seem to be earning a good name all over the world. It also indicates the popularity of Aafiya Baji. She seems to have so many cousins . @safriz

A singular achievement of great salience in the history of medical science & the ummaah if survival & longevity is established , on par with the first human heart transplant .

I'm wondering how would Paxtanis see it especially their reaction to the Paxtani doctor who accomplished this feat given the fact that the good doctor who confesses to being a practising Muslim feels there's nothing wrong in using a pig's organs to save human lives.

He also considers the pig to be genetically more closer to humans ( whether the good doctor was referring exclusively to his fellow Muslims or not for the comparison with pigs, the report doesn't say but let's assume he did which in turn can be used as a defense for why Muslims don't consume pork by the doctor's Muslim apologists- a post facto rationalization ) after apes & chimps.

Your inputs would be appreciated. @Cole_phelps

Mard e Momins are highly hypocritical. They will gladly kill pigs and take their hearts if need be. Same has been the character of pork consuming Jinnah to whiskey jarnails reciting imaan, taqvaa and jihad, down to ordinary Abduls in line for kafirs medicine to their visas.

The mentality has always been to use you and badmouth you at the same time, in every sphere. This stems from hidden characteristic of being destructive by nature. They can’t help it, not as an individual but as a society.

This doc isn’t Muslim enough to paxtan’s high standards.