Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Pakistani source code now flying on Mars.

Congratulations. I was about to write he ought to be taken into SUPARCO till I found out he's an Ahmeddiyya.

Reactions: Milspec and Amal
Dude, there are 12,000 developers with the same badge.

Reactions: Amal
Yeah and some of them, including this guy is a Pakistani.
Problem?
Why're you getting so agitated, maamu? We're just worried that you're having such joy with such a low bar.

It's something analogous to this 👇

IMG_20210526_071307.jpg

Besides, Such excitement at your age in these times isn't good.

• Haha
Reactions: Pundrick and Paro
Why're you getting so agitated, maamu? We're just worried that you're having such joy with such a low bar.

It's something analogous to this 👇

View attachment 19948

Besides, Such excitement at your age in these times isn't good.
😅😅
Currently I am very excited with my new gardening purchases. My new electric tiller is so much exciting.

In other news Muhamad Sameed of Islamabad (the guy at the front in red shirt) is one of the 170 scientists at CERN.
He is part of the Anti matter transportation experiment ALPHA.
Muhammad-Sameed-(5)1617479745-13.jpeg
Muhammad-Sameed-(5)1617479745-13.jpeg

Reactions: _Anonymous_
From my own memory.

In 1990 Pakistan saw the first ever Transvestite politician.
Name was Aslam "Khusra" and participated in KPK (then NWFP) provincial assembly elections .
I for myself went to his/her election rally and it had more attendance than many established politicians.
Secured 5148 votes. (Figure from ECP website).
The winning candidate, a hereditary politician, secured 14441 votes.
Aslam Khusra came 4th among 10 participants.
Not bad for a transvestite in Pakistan of 1990.
Later went on to create Pakistan's first officially registered and internationally recognised Transgender support organisation.

Last edited:
From my own memory.

In 1990 Pakistan saw the first ever Transvestite politician.
Name was Aslam "Khusra" and participated in KPK (then NWFP) provincial assembly elections .
I for myself went to his/her election rally and it had more attendance than many established politicians.
Secured 5148 votes.
The winning candidate, a hereditary politician, secured 14441 votes.
Aslam Khusra came 4th among 10 participants.
Not bad for a transvestite in Pakistan of 1990.
Later went on to create Pakistan's first officially registered and internationally recognised Transgender support organisation.
Considering all your politicians are khusras, an original one will likely not make much of a difference.

What's the matter, maamu? Your output here seems to have gone up suddenly past few days. Everything alright? Hope you aren't on the no entry list in ISI forum!?!

It is Chinese vaccine buy made in Pakistan.
This will drastically reduce costs and transport times, also massively improve availability.

We are not into dik measuring contest, we get the job done.
Recvd from WA

Pakistani Radio Jockey explaining to Pakistani about Vaccines. Please listen. You will enjoy

It is Chinese vaccine buy made in Pakistan.
This will drastically reduce costs and transport times, also massively improve availability.

We are not into dik measuring contest, we get the job done.
And which civilised country renames it and call Pakistani ?

Though the name PakVac was used for the first batch, there has been a change of mind and the vaccine would be called CanSinoBio as the Chinese are sensitive about the names of their products,” he said.

And production rate is 3 million per month for a population close to 300 million. Not even 2% vaccination as of today.

Nowhere near getting job done !.

Reactions: Amal