Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Pakistanis are Enjoying India's Corona crisis while ignoring their own economic crisis

They need 40 Billion USD to repay in 3 years

Pakistanis are Enjoying India's Corona crisis while ignoring their own economic crisis

They need 40 Billion USD to repay in 3 years

Even dumb imrand can see writing on the wall. Second wave Chinese virus hit India hard but to paxtan's frustration, there has been no reduction in investments in India. Infact, this has enabled Indian pharmaceutical industry to grow further.

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN

Paxtan is playing long game. It never liked Arabs and Israelis bonhomie courtesy Trump. Through recent clashes, paxtan will attempt to divide them further. This serves two purpose:

1 The peer pressure on paxtan to legitimize Israel and face backlash of radical population from within is gone. France has been enough pain in the *** for paxtan to even think about accepting Israel.

2. Paxtan's willing role to play vector against Israel will increase its usability and thus give a boost to Jihad economy which will support dwindling economy. Also paxtan's expats may stop facing harassment in ME for time being.

Conflicts suits Paxtan, like US arms industry. Both make profits during death and destruction.

Paxtan is playing long game. It never liked Arabs and Israelis bonhomie courtesy Trump. Through recent clashes, paxtan will attempt to divide them further. This serves two purpose:

1 The peer pressure on paxtan to legitimize Israel and face backlash of radical population from within is gone. France has been enough pain in the *** for paxtan to even think about accepting Israel.

2. Paxtan's willing role to play vector against Israel will increase its usability and thus give a boost to Jihad economy which will support dwindling economy. Also paxtan's expats may stop facing harassment in ME for time being.

Conflicts suits Paxtan, like US arms industry. Both make profits during death and destruction.

Pakistanis only talk too much

If they want they can collect money and give to Iran and Hezbollah
Who is stopping them

But they will not do so , they will only rant on PDF

Offered w/o any comments save to state that a friend of mine in advertising long settled in Dubai said that respectable Paxtani firms usually preferred using Indian models & production houses to make ad films or campaigns for Paxtani industry.

You will understand why after perusing these ads. Oh & before I forget, all the models used here are glorious examples of the Aryan race, tall fair light eyed & haired of sturdy physique so typical of all Paxtanis.