Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Some hundreds will die and everybody will forget muslims getting killed in islamic country. We should not be interested in this as two fanatic groups are fighting against each other, none of their ideology suits Indian interests.

Reactions: Paro
New exhibit at PAF Accademy Risalpur. Abhinandan jet Canopy.
Basically a reminder of surprise day.
1618759727842.png

Reactions: ranadd and AbRaj
Some people are so butt hurt about domestic conditions they want to divert the topic with troll pictures . It's so bad people are doing Maunawrat 🤣

New exhibit at PAF Accademy Risalpur. Abhinandan jet Canopy.
Basically a reminder of surprise day.
View attachment 19709
You pakees are making us look way more precious than we actually think of ourselves. And I’m kinda starting to like it.

Just have a look at the damages IAF/IA/IN took in earlier wars/skirmishes and you will understand (hopefully)

PS: getting captured in a war is common and acceptable fate unlike surrendering en manse for the fear of getting killed in own territory. Abhi is our Hero and our brother no matter how many manikin and museums you will dedicate to him.
Beyond a point it will make your armed forces look clownish and laughable.

Last edited:
Basically PAF immortalized an Indian ace!.

View attachment 19711

*censored*ing legend!
Exactly. The eternal celebration in Pakland for what is essentially a single Mig 29 driver must not be dismissed as mere childishness.
There is a reason deeper down their heart for such kind of behaviour. Not that IAF lost a jet first time in combat. Heck I even rate their performance below expectations in 65 and Kargil war and barely up to the expectations during 71 war even after considering huge disparity between Soviet and Western weapons IAF and PAF had at that time.

You pakees are making us look way more precious than we actually think of ourselves. And I’m kinda starting to like it.

Just have a look at the damages IAF/IA/IN took in earlier wars/skirmishes and you will understand (hopefully)

PS: getting captured in a war is common and acceptable fate unlike surrendering en manse for the fear of getting killed in own territory. Abhi is our Hero and our brother no matter how many manikin and museums you will dedicate to him.
Beyond a point it will make your armed forces look clownish and laughable.
You bhartees have the great ability of turning an insult into something heroic. I like it.

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj