Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Paxtan again surprised us.

We kept talking of 2.5 front war.
> China wants peace
> Paxtan wants peace
> Now even Maoists wants peace

Take that India. Paxtan changed the whole game to 2.5 front peace.

Paxtan-1
India-0

Pakistan reached their limit already and now want a breathing space to stabilise everything .
Or would I say buying time.

What we want to know is how PM Modi and his team initiate a Gujarathi real tradecraft trade deal where sucking out all the blood ftom opponent through business .
We will talk and have to take maximum from them.
Their final chance was the last Ladakh conflict where Chinese draw the India for a conflict in their border and gives Pakistan to do something in Western border.But our multiprong strategy really worked out .
From a mere border conflict we took that to another level including diplomacy and economy .US was for our support and Chinese bit more they can chew .
Chinese already realised the folly during last December .
So for Pakistan now dont have any choice .

I don't remember any minister from Haryana.
No idea what karma you are biching about.
Anyway, keep celebrating.

Just to refresh your memory : Days after taking Made in India vaccine, BJP minister tests COVID-19 positive

1616382240460.png

As I said, Karma is a bitch.

There was another casualty so to speak of. Jogendranath Mondal. It's because of him that a large number of Hindus particularly SC Hindus like Matuas stayed back in BD. He went on to be the Labour Minister in Pakistan too.He returned a few years later to Calcutta deeply disillusioned with the Pakistan experiment & died in obscurity.

His legacy however proved to be more problematic as thanks to him a large number of Hindus are still in BD gradually making their way to India. The CAA is in great part thanks to him his work & his legacy too.
Actually I am trying to get hold of this book "Future of Christians in Pakistan" by one illustrious intellect Joshua Fazl-Ud-Din. This Christian, argued during partition about punjab :
separation of this territory from India “as it was in accordance with the Voice of God”.
Source : How four Christian votes made Pakistan possible

Guess voice of god did not tell him about Objective Resolution of 1949. Soon he was heard saying
Joshua Fazl-ud-Din apprehended that without constitutional protection, that phrase could be used to consign the non-Muslims to dhimmi status.
Source : An alternative history | Political Economy | thenews.com.pk

I know this book was written after the partition during the early days of objective resolution. I am sure it will be full of tears and regret and fears of this Mahatama.

I know schadenfreude is not the best kind of emotion, but hell with it, I enjoy pain of these people. 😆😂🤣

May be someone should make a movie about this on the lines of "Passion of Christ". You know something like "Passion of Joshua/Singha". Showing how his fellow christians and Anglos who migrated to Pakistan and supported its creation were trapped and crushed like bugs they were.

Last edited:
Actually I am trying to get hold of this book "Future of Christians in Pakistan" by one illustrious intellect Joshua Fazl-Ud-Din. This Christian, argued during partition about punjab :

Source : How four Christian votes made Pakistan possible

Guess voice of god did not tell him about Objective Resolution of 1949. Soon he was heard saying

Source : An alternative history | Political Economy | thenews.com.pk

I know this book was written after the partition during the early days of objective resolution. I am sure it will be full of tears and regret and fears of this Mahatama.

I know schadenfreude is not the best kind of emotion, but hell with it, I enjoy pain of these people. 😆😂🤣

May be someone should make a movie about this on the lines of "Passion of Christ". You know something like "Passion of Joshua/Singha". Showing how his fellow christians and Anglos who migrated to Pakistan and supported its creation were trapped and crushed like bugs they were.
Speaking of schadenfreude, pls study the condition of the Ahmediyyas who were in the forefront of the creation of Paxtan ( including frequent usage of violence to press their claims) especially grandees like Zafrullah Khan who many contend was the brains behind the movement apart from being the conduit between the government & the ML. What's happened to Abdus Salaam is there for all to see.

Today there's a long standing demand of Qadianis from the Indian part of Punjab that we grant asylum to their brethren from Paxtan - a demand endorsed among others by the SAD.

Today there's a long standing demand of Qadianis from the Indian part of Punjab that we grant asylum to their brethren from Paxtan - a demand endorsed among others by the SAD.
One of our shortcoming is that we make our nation cheap. When Maj.Gen (Dr) G.D. Bakshi says "Yeh koi ...." he is not wrong. He is absolutely right.

You'd love this one @Saaho

Guzra hua zamaana, aata nahin dobara
Hafiz khuda tumhara @safriz
Pakistan has lost big time due to its obsession with Kashmir and enemity with India...
Pakistan was way ahead of India till 1965 and then 1965 happened followed by 1971 and Salwar Army generals took over the country and rest is history with general Zia ul Haq converting the country into various Mullahs run terrorist haven...

You'd love this one @Saaho

Guzra hua zamaana, aata nahin dobara
Hafiz khuda tumhara @safriz
I dug a little bit around and found some really interesting parts of history.

So, as it happened, during 1947, the so called "Quad-e-Hazzam" Mr. Jinnah was not sure if west punjab will be a part of Pakistan he was incubating. There was a small shortage of votes in Punjab assembly. They needed two more votes and there were these Christians with 4 votes left. Sikhs were not at all happy at the prospect of even considering any part of Punjab going into Pakistan, the Christians wanted entire Punjab to go into Pakistan. So this gentleman, S.P. Singha, a Christian and founder of some christian party in Punjab, who was Deewan Bahadur at that point and the leader of punjab assembly said this :

“Senay pe goli khain gey Pakistan banana gey”

The four votes of Christians went into favour of inclusion of Punjab into Pakistan. Rest as they say is history. What followed was a brutal partition and millions in deaths. All because this *censored* voted in favour of inclusion of Punjab in Pakistan.

But as they say, Karma is a bitch. He had it coming.

Just after creation of unholy land of Pakistan, Quad-e-Hazzam died like a dog he was and all the christians who pitted their hopes, dreams etc on his leadership were left high and dry. Remaining leadership were having no interest in these spent idiots. So they passed Objective Resolution. Hilarious! I mean this is why intellectuals are idiots. This guy and his cohoots were high educated but they failed to see one single flaw in their idoelogy. Was entire Muslim polity were in favour of supporting them OR was it just Jinnah who had any liberal ideas? With Jinnah all hopes of even having basic respect went away.

Mr. Singha who was Punjab Assembly Speaker was forced to step down because he was not a muslim. LOL!
He also died in despair on 22nd October 1948, same year Jinnah died.

Now do you know the kicker of the story? Do you?

HIS FUKKEN WIFE AND DAUGHTER LEFT PAKISTAN AND SETTLED IN INDIA AFTER 1958! WHAT THE FLUFF!!!!

Truely, India had been made a Randi-Khana by congress! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Source : Remembering a Marginalised Hero

Pakistan has lost big time due to its obsession with Kashmir and enemity with India...
Pakistan was way ahead of India till 1965 and then 1965 happened followed by 1971 and Salwar Army generals took over the country and rest is history with general Zia ul Haq converting the country into various Mullahs run terrorist haven...
Moot. Shalwar Army was in charge since 1957. They never suffered. They kept growing wealthy & still continue to do so. The 6 classes or castes in Paxtan to have done well are the armed forces, the politicians, bureaucrats, industrialists, the various pirs / babas / sajda nasheens & the landlords / waderos. The more they thrive the deeper Paxtan sinks.

Now do you know the kicker of the story? Do you?

HIS FUKKEN WIFE AND DAUGHTER LEFT PAKISTAN AND SETTLED IN INDIA AFTER 1958! WHAT THE FLUFF!!!!

Truely, India had been made a Randi-Khana by congress!
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Source : Remembering a Marginalised Hero

• Informative
Reactions: Saaho

Farah, a 12-year-old Christian girl, says she was taken from her home in Pakistan last summer, shackled, forced to convert to Islam and made to marry her kidnapper.

Long Live Singha and Joshua!
Thanks God For Jinnah!

Good Going Singha!
"Siney pe goli khain gey, Pakistan banana gey"!

If he were alive, his explanation to Farah would be more fun to hear and watch than entire PSL. 🤣 🤣

Darn Muslims cannt make up their mind after 70 years.

Darn Muslims cannt make up their mind after 70 years.
That wasn't the case at all , if that's your reading of it. It was clearly a case of having your cake & eating it too where duly assisted by a favourable SC verdict, the Congress almost bailed out the Mahmudabad family till the BJP under Advani in the LS & Jaitley in the RS hauled the Congress over coals forcing them to rescind their earlier stance. What I've posted is the recent events in this sordid saga which have now almost reached the climax.

Raja Mahmudabad was no ordinary person. He was one of the wealthiest persons in pre independent India. Of Shia persuasion, he had a personal equation with Jinnah even addressing him as Uncle & was the treasurer of the ML. Yet once Paxtan was created he stayed put in India like so many of those public personalities who campaigned for Paxtan but stayed on here only departing for Paxtan in the late 1950's relinquishing Indian citizenship then moving on to London in the 1960's eventually dying there only to be buried in Iraq where he spent quite some time in the 1950's too.

You ought to read up on him. His entire journey through life including his thoughts & actions since partition is one of confusion. His life serves as a cautionary tale of taking on a role in events beyond ones comprehension, causing millions of deaths, displacement & destruction all while being personally unaffected by these events at least materially & dying a peaceful death unlike those caught in events he indirectly helped set into motion.

You ought to read up on him. His entire journey through life including his thoughts & actions since partition is one of confusion. His life serves as a cautionary tale of taking on a role in events beyond ones comprehension, causing millions of deaths, displacement & destruction all while being personally unaffected by these events at least materially & dying a peaceful death unlike those caught in events he indirectly helped set into motion.
He is certainly not alone. The first and the biggest fool was Jinnah himself. Jinnah had no idea about how to set up a nation. He and rest of muslims were incapable of setting up a nation and managing a partition but they dived head first into it!

Ahamdiya, Christians, certain Dalits were seduced by suited and booted image of Jinnah and liberal trappings of Islam. You know weak people seek people with authoritative image. Besides, these folks had many of their own co-sufferers from a while back so they thought they will be safe! It was fools following fools into fools paradise!

Besides Jinnah, there was no other leader who was even superficiously interested in preserving the interests of these folks -- the white of the flag as they were called. Turned out that their "intellects" let their fear of persecution and hate of Brahminist society blinded them to simple reason and seduced them into folds of real evil monsters : land lords of Punjab, mullah and Jernails of Army. With no Jinnah soon after (he croacked in 1948), there was no one to guide the mob and mob lords appeared soon after. If was "loot sake to loot" all over the place. These folks were sold, duped, used and thrown away. It continues till this day. Imran and Jernails are new entries in the series of lords.

The Raja was a possible candidate of the "ruler" type. Unfortunately for him, he did not have the right pedigry (read Punjabi) to assume power in Pakistan. So he ran away to London and croacked there.