Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

Who knows that this Ghazi child might be Arshlun himself 😀
His posts here and his genocidal wishes corroborate my opinion
Sorry to disappoint you but Arsalan ( pls note the name is of Turkish origin & means lion) is a kid himself with extremely limited knowledge, comprehension, abilities & calibre which is why I thought @Nilgiri with his erudition , knowledge, satire & biting sarcasm was wasting his time with the kid. It was a classic case of pearls before swine.

Sorry to disappoint you but Arsalan ( pls note the name is of Turkish origin & means lion) is a kid himself with extremely limited knowledge, comprehension, abilities & calibre which is why I thought @Nilgiri with his erudition , knowledge, satire & biting sarcasm was wasting his time with the kid. It was a classic case of pearls before swine.

Mostly stuff of strong concoction I have developed by what I have observed/interacted with them (and share before I forget about it, there is other stuff that interests me lot more nowadays...and their 99% mob has long expressed its unable to tolerate me anyway)

...so its mostly stuff I thought I would share if any folks here need it for use (appropriately worded ofc) with any other tiers of purelanders (mileage may vary)....there is no real animus towards Arsalan (he being one of few paks to even come here to post and take the schtick, credit given where credit is due)....just a good sounding board that presented itself....and I know bunch of PDF'ers that have whatever issue with me read this place from time to time, so they might as well get more "closure" if they havent already from other places I am at.

Pak-online mob in general though, they wanna talk/troll about the stuff that normal countries do, to larp as normal country..... but really you got to go to 1st principle root if you want to end the whole matter and save time and effort.

Way too many Indians get caught up in the regular banter/troll stuff (with them) giving too much benefit of the doubt, thats the game of severe diminishing returns tbh. But we have our own complexes and issues too, we cant seem to focus on what needs to be focused on far more (we have so much to do, the road is long).....pakistani larping drama catches too much fancy of ours easily.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Mostly stuff of strong concoction I have developed by what I have observed/interacted with them (and share before I forget about it, there is other stuff that interests me lot more nowadays...and their 99% mob has long expressed its unable to tolerate me anyway)

...so its mostly stuff I thought I would share if any folks here need it for use (appropriately worded ofc) with any other tiers of purelanders (mileage may vary)....there is no real animus towards Arsalan (he being one of few paks to even come here to post and take the schtick, credit given where credit is due)....just a good sounding board that presented itself....and I know bunch of PDF'ers that have whatever issue with me read this place from time to time, so they might as well get more "closure" if they havent already from other places I am at.

Pak-online mob in general though, they wanna talk/troll about the stuff that normal countries do, to larp as normal country..... but really you got to go to 1st principle root if you want to end the whole matter and save time and effort.

Way too many Indians get caught up in the regular banter/troll stuff (with them) giving too much benefit of the doubt, thats the game of severe diminishing returns tbh. But we have our own complexes and issues too, we cant seem to focus on what needs to be focused on far more (we have so much to do, the road is long).....pakistani larping drama catches too much fancy of ours easily.
i am not your enemy. we are also facing problems and we don't want war. we don't want to fight with indian members. past is past. it's full of happiness and sorrow. we should move on. let's see if there is any possibility of dialogue between india and pakistan. i just don't want to insult indian people. you are still insulting pakistani people in your post. you are not the same man now.
And what was he doing?..
Praising India? Wasn't he projecting it India as rapist nation?
Anyone insulting my Nation doesn't deserve any sympathy. At least I won't spare him...😡
my country deserves respect as well. nilgiri started it first. i don't want to fight like kids here. i am out.

👌👌

Totally agree with this. Their single minded devotion / dedication to our destruction hasn't got the attention it deserves. Not today. Not in 1300 yrs.

Whether it's this intrinsic nature of ours to seek peace where none is on offer & carry on like it's business as usual or it's a certain weariness or cowardice or a combination of these factors, I can't put my finger on it but you nailed it.

👌👌

Totally agree with this. Their single minded devotion / dedication to our destruction hasn't got the attention it deserves. Not today. Not in 1300 yrs.

Whether it's this intrinsic nature of ours to seek peace where none is on offer & carry on like it's business as usual or it's a certain weariness or cowardice or a combination of these factors, I can't put my finger on it but you nailed it.

Indians are materialistic people

Pakistanis are driven purely by Religious hatred

We believe in status quo as far as borders are concerned

They believe in Ghazwa E Hind

Tan tadaan.......Ladies, gentleman and people in between, presenting to you much awaited Project Azam
images

Source: IKN friend Peerzada own propaganda outlet

Last edited:

In the words of dr. A. Q. Khan " Pakistan has a rogue army, which will sit on our head for perpetuity, erred in making bombs for them, no point of self pity".

The letter was written in 2008 .

Reactions: Ironhide
Now who did this...🤔
If you search for BHIKARISTAN in Google it starts showing news about Pakistan...😂😂🤣🤣🙃🙃
@safriz @Arsalan123 even Google is taking pot shots on Pakistan it seems...🙃🙃View attachment 19416View attachment 19417View attachment 19418
Yeah there are a billion of Indians. Most are jobless and useless. The only way they feel a grain of worth in their sorry lives is by rubbishing Pakistan.
The search engine algorithm picks up what's being posted in abundance.
When a billion people need to hate Pakistan more than they need oxygen, then obviously such phrases will link back to Pakistan.

We Pakistanis are happy to help. At least hating us makes you feel worthy of an otherwise waste of oxygen life.

You can thank us later.

(Kindly don't tag me in this thread again)

• Haha
Reactions: Killbot