Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

HQ-10 point defence missile system confirmed for Pakistan navy's upcoming 054 Frigate.
Chinese-Shipyard-Launches-2nd-Type-054-AP-Frigate-For-Pakistan-Navy-.jpg

Reactions: AbRaj

Intelligent discussion on the "free culture" in Pakistan. On why food fights break out & of course drawing equivalence with India by mentioning the same desi culture pervades here as well.

Perhaps, this goes a long way in explaining why Pakistan has zero qualms in borrowing money from every umar uzair & usman with a chang in the mix too, with no intention of returning it. You ought to make a vlog on this topic & share it here with your analysis.
@safriz

Meanwhile in an amazing coincidence this happened.

Intelligent discussion on the "free culture" in Pakistan. On why food fights break out & of course drawing equivalence with India by mentioning the same desi culture pervades here as well.

Perhaps, this goes a long way in explaining why Pakistan has zero qualms in borrowing money from every umar uzair & usman with a chang in the mix too, with no intention of returning it. You ought to make a vlog on this topic & share it here with your analysis.
@safriz

Meanwhile in an amazing coincidence this happened.

Every bad thing/habit (or atleast what they believe Bad) is because of Indian connection. its stupid thing to say @jagga badmash

dont brand ur products as "Made In India"
Too much Andolan-jivis in this part of the globe, I guess. @jagga badmash

This is what I like about Paxtan. They're an incredibly honest people if you know how to ask the right questions. Now uncharitable folk here like @lcafanboy will call them names but this is how they are & what's important they're neither ashamed of it nor apologetic. They just love their sisters too much. A defect or attribute, depending on which side of the divide you're on, they pass on to their next generation & the next & on & on.Hats off to the Paxtanis. @safriz ; @Arsalan123

Too much Andolan-jivis in this part of the globe, I guess. @jagga badmash

This is what I like about Paxtan. They're an incredibly honest people if you know how to ask the right questions. Now uncharitable folk here like @lcafanboy will call them names but this is how they are & what's important they're neither ashamed of it nor apologetic. They just love their sisters too much. A defect or attribute, depending on which side of the divide you're on, they pass on to their next generation & the next & on & on.Hats off to the Paxtanis. @safriz ; @Arsalan123
Love the girl. so frank

please watch crime patrol and india alert. i mean every episode in savdhaan india is all about women and rape. this is your india and you are showing it to your public. i can't believe it.

please watch crime patrol and india alert. i mean every episode in savdhaan india is all about women and rape. this is your india and you are showing it to your public. i can't believe it.

Please watch 1971 war...that was supposed to be your highest quality of folks. The creme de la creme.

What did they do to East Pakistanis? Their own citizens. At that scale?

This is why you were shown your aukat....and you have no basic humanity to apologise for it either.

Thus it will be the ONLY thing I will bring up with a British guy when we talk of rochdale and telford too.

You will have to learn this lesson on what you are time and time again....and world consensus will be formed fully on it.

So you don’t want our media to show our social problems to ourselves?

Yeah it’s expected from bigots who support killing of their own countrymen just because they follow a different religion different. Carry on scumbag

I don't know what exactly are you offended about? To sum up, all I said in my post you quoted was Jab Miya Biwi raazi toh kya karega Qazi. Your post seems to imply you're ashamed or embarrassed about cousin marriage. Why? Don't you love your cousins?

As per Islamic & Paxtani traditions there's no greater way of showing your love for your cousins than marrying them. Do you find this objectionable & if so why? Are you suggesting that there are no instances of cousin marriage in your family whereas it's more than 50% in Paxtan.

Coming to Crime Patrol, I can't say about others but I've not watched a single episode in full. I never realised it's that popular in Paxtan. Tell me, if you see serials where as per you every episode features a rape case, what does it say about you & your countrymen?

• Haha
Reactions: Arsalan123
Please watch 1971 war...that was supposed to be your highest quality of folks. The creme de la creme.

What did they do to East Pakistanis? Their own citizens. At that scale?

This is why you were shown your aukat....and you have no basic humanity to apologise for it either.

Thus it will be the ONLY thing I will bring up with a British guy when we talk of rochdale and telford too.

You will have to learn this lesson on what you are time and time again....and world consensus will be formed fully on it.
you only have 71. you guys are crazy. you live in past. after 71, pakistan attacked you twice. one in kargil, other on feb27. where is your explanation? do you think we are scared of india? hahaha.
please stop this hatred towards pakistan. nobody can show us aukaat. do you think you are superior? better economy doesn't make you superior. you lost whole aksai chin as well. this is your aukaat. i don't care about your 71 war. you were crying during kargil. watch gd bakshi. he lost his whole battalion. look at his face in the video. there will be no mercy nilgiri, not this time.
forget kargil, what about those bombs on your land? i mean complete air superiority! what a shame!

Last edited:
you only have 71. you guys are crazy. you live in past. after 71, pakistan attacked you twice. one in kargil, other on feb27. where is your explanation? do you think we are scared of india? hahaha.
please stop this hhatred towards pakistan. nobody can show us aukaat. do you think you are superior? better economy doesn't make you superior. you lost whole aksai chin as well. this is your aukaat. i don't care about your 71 war. you were crying during kargil. watch gd bakshi. he lost his whole battalion. look at his face in the video. there will be no mercy nilgiri, not this time.
forget kargil, what about those bombs on your land? i mean complete air superiority! what a shame!

Look here. It's really simple.

Say an American wonders about the OBL raid...I just tell him to google East Pakistan Rape.

Then he figures out 1 + 1 on the nature of your fauj in just few seconds....supposedly the best people in your country. Then I just move on to the next one that is curious/neutral about your kind....repeat and rinse. Most already know by now and have strong distaste to your tripe trash.

Fauj Good for raping and murdering innocent people.

Good for largest surrender after WW2 too...because of same connected reason.

Extremely mentally deficient and psychologically devoid cretins.....stemming from no actual name/identity and being victims of afghans themselves....so much so they converted en masse....and now confused about just about everything under the sun.

These Bhikaris save 20 billion a year for 220 million people? Is this some kind of joke?

Puts a whole anthem in Persian because of psychological issue.....words like shatranj from Sanskrit anyway...lmao.

Yes Shatranj, Persia has GMs....India has GMs. Actual names, actual histories, actual civilisations mean something you see.

Fake piece of trash in between them has zilch....same reason as the pitiful savings and begging and eternal sugar daddy needy complex...that comes with having nothing of the above.

Ask yourselves what your lot did to Turkish members in PDF. Your supposedly best bros.

You PDF goon lot have the aukat for that at least? Or cannot stand the mirror because you need to keep the bride-"trading" wumaos happy?

Everyone learns in the end what your lot are.....whether you lot are running pedo gangs in England....or steamrolling into a ertugul simp page and telling some actress to stop wearing bikinis as they ogle her....cuz turks need to have halal pious certificate from biraader.

You literally have no idea how much you are made fun of when you lot even pop up for discussion among people you think are your fraaaands lmao.

Making people aware of rape is wrong??
Now I understand why you guys are into degeneracy..

• Haha
Reactions: Arsalan123
please stop this hatred towards pakistan. nobody can show us aukaat. do you think you are superior? better economy doesn't make you superior. you lost whole aksai chin as well. this is your aukaat. i don't care about your 71 war. you were crying during kargil. watch gd bakshi. he lost his whole battalion. look at his face in the video. there will be no mercy nilgiri, not this time.

India didn't attack you because we consider you as harmless clowns. You ran grabbing nadda of your salwar from kargil to US and still maintain secrecy about doosra banda who died in CMH as per 321Gafoorasins.

Speaking of aukaat, China is running from laddakh faster than usain bolt and you still holding useless Baki passport to stamp Chinese visa for visit to leh/laddakh. "kiska visa lein", bigger problem for media khatoons than spreading legs before cousin brother.

But you can celebrate, Chinese action saved POK, but for how long?

Last edited: