Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

He forgot that a few people were killed in this comedy.

As long as the EGO of Pak Army is satisfied , nothing else matters

The Civilians are referred to as Bloody Civilians , who have to carry out the Army' commands

Nawaz Sharif has directly challenged Pak Army , their ego has been hurt

Reactions: Aurora
Do whatever you like during war but trust me, we would love to see zombies in Mumbai. Delhi will be forgotten. There will be no place like uttar pardesh. nukes can't only kill all population, it will kill even small insects. No mercy. All military targets will be roasted and after we cease to exist, China will attack and capture remaining parts of India. Hence it will be the beginning of Chinese empire. Entire India pakistan will become part of China. China might allocate some land to Muslims because we are their friends but Hindus, they will be roasted by Chinese and it will be like first come first serve. Just think about the destruction! Cry, pain, shock waves, radiation, all together in Mumbai. Your financial Hubs will be seen like a chicken broast which will be gladly served to Chinese. Wow. Where Hindu empire will hide during nuke exchange? In myanmar!? Think about Yogi. He might probably run to hide but nobody can save him. Hahaha
Whole India is in the protection of world's best BMD system. But same is not true for Pakistan. Infact you don't have any ADS capability even against SRBMs. Also you forgot one more factor i.e would India allow you to fire those nuclear missiles? I don't think so. All your nuclear installations will be destroyed in first day of war itself by our some very special missiles. You won't have any deliver system left to hit us with a nuclear warhead.

Yep, this time the opposition in Pakistan has really shown a lot of courage by directly confronting the all powerful institution in Pakistan aka PA.
I don't know from where there are getting the strength for it.

The way Nawaz Sharif was removed and how Imran was propped up has removed all doubts regarding , WHO the Army wanted to be PM

Now the problem is that Imran's governance has been a Failure

So the opposition has started blaming Both Imran and the " SELECTORS " ie Pak Army for all the problems of the people

The public response to the opposition is because of Inflation , unemployment and increasing Poverty

H1b visa? Hahaha. Do you want more? Settle down milspec. See the latest Trump remarks. He called someone filthy lol.
What about H1b? I don't have one , and neither do I care. As for more, yes, I would like to see some more grey cells from from you,
As far as filthy, I ask again how much for a wren and martin, I will gladly buy you and your brethren one each.

Last edited:

PA put their hopes on a man who cannot deliver to them what they want. Niazi's opposition is in the streets with full force and PA has stupidly strained relations with local law enforcement. What did they expect will happen once crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed?

Now the only thing left for Bajwa and Niazi to do is launch this so-called "5th Gen Hybrid Warfare" on themselves. Things will get worse once that happens.

PA put their hopes on a man who cannot deliver to them what they want. Niazi's opposition is in the streets with full force and PA has stupidly strained relations with local law enforcement. What did they expect will happen once crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed?

Now the only thing left for Bajwa and Niazi to do is launch this so-called "5th Gen Hybrid Warfare" on themselves. Things will get worse once that happens.

They will make Imran a scapegoat and
Ask him to resign

After he completes 3 years next August

And the narrative will be that there has been
" No improvement in 3 years "

They will make Imran a scapegoat and
Ask him to resign

After he completes 3 years next August

And the narrative will be that there has been
" No improvement in 3 years "

Things will go really bad well within his tenure, if they keep doing what they are doing.

Also who's going to replace Niazi?

Things will go really bad well within his tenure, if they keep doing what they are doing.

Also who's going to replace Niazi?

Both Zardari and Nawaz wanted the Army to stop interference and also stop supporting Terrorism

That is why Army has chosen Imran

But the public only cares for Economic issues and governance

Army has run out of civilian options and they cannot take over directly

Both Zardari and Nawaz wanted the Army to stop interference and also stop supporting Terrorism

That is why Army has chosen Imran

But the public only cares for Economic issues and governance

Army has run out of civilian options and they cannot take over directly

They are basically stuck with him.

They are basically stuck with him.
Yep, PA has no alternative of Imran. Infact the top leadership of army has pleaded Nawaaz Shareef many times recently to take over the country but he stood firm on his demand of no interference in civilian administration by army which PA couldn't accept. That is why IK is still the PM.

That will be the real civil war. This stage is likely to arrive by end December and after that India will intervene to cutoff Sindh and Balochistan from Punjabistan. We have created the same situation as Bangla desh now in Sindh. Pak Army brutalising its own people.
As long as the EGO of Pak Army is satisfied , nothing else matters

The Civilians are referred to as Bloody Civilians , who have to carry out the Army' commands

Nawaz Sharif has directly challenged Pak Army , their ego has been hurt

Yep, this time the opposition in Pakistan has really shown a lot of courage by directly confronting the all powerful institution in Pakistan aka PA.
I don't know from where there are getting the strength for it.

Situation is different. Paxtanis are basically protesting against inflation which is out of control. Wheat is at PKR 1700 from previous of PKR 700, Electricity costs now increased from PKR 4000 some 2 years ago to PKR 10k. Situation is so dire that people will have to choose between food, fuel, education and electricity. Even Punjab is also protesting against Imrand and Bajwa. PDM is taking advantage but it's not the reason that PA can curtail protest by arresting them. Anger will brew regardless.

Imrand knows this and that's why he is trying desperately to divert attention towards blasphemy in France and SM.

We have to make sure prices of essentials inflate further. If not civil war then crimes and terrorism will be out of control. Just lawlessness everywhere until paxtan implodes.

Yep, PA has no alternative of Imran. Infact the top leadership of army has pleaded Nawaaz Shareef many times recently to take over the country but he stood firm on his demand of no interference in civilian administration by army which PA couldn't accept. That is why IK is still the PM.

It's honestly quite entertaining how he bungles up every other week.

Anyway, Pakistan is in very, very serious trouble this time. The PA messing around with the Sindh police was a very bad idea. I mean, Niazi himself is such a big screw up and things don't get better when the PA adds to the pile of problems he creates, never mind a problem that even the PA is not capable of fixing, let alone Niazi.

Now Niazi is "cleverly" trying to shift the focus of the Pak public on Macron.

Now Niazi is "cleverly" trying to shift the focus of the Pak public on Macron.
Do you think France could retaliate by blocking the spares of French defence equipments operated by PA??
The economic and geo political interests of Pakistan not only in France but also in whole EU are now in danger, that I am sure of.

Do you think France could retaliate by blocking the spares of French defence equipments operated by PA??
The economic and geo political interests of Pakistan not only in France but also in whole EU are now in danger, that I am sure of.

Other than the fact that most of the French stuff in Pak inventory are on their last legs, France won't bother them for what are merely statements from Niazi. France hasn't done much with Pakistan ever since the PA murdered French engineers. Google Karachi affair.

What about H1b? I don't have one , and neither do I care. As for more, yes, I would like to see some more grey cells from from you,
As far as filthy, I ask again how much for a wren and martin, I will gladly buy you and your brethren one each.
Hahaha. It looks like you are deeply hurt by my comments. See you guys don't want to see reality. You guys always try to dominate others but always fails. I think I win this argument and i am proud on myself hahaha.

Last edited:
Hahaha. It looks like you are deeply hurt by my comments. See you guys don't want to see reality. You guys always try to dominate others but always fails. I think I win this argument and i sm proud on myself hahaha.
He's a citizen of the US & is well employed. FYI. Which can't be said of most of your compatriots in the US employed as they are on minimum wages as a janitor, taxi driver & other menial labor depressing the job market further by their willingness to work for below minimum wages.Which they would considering most are illegal immigrants there but this seems to be true of the legal migrants too.

Hope you've got a job . I'm told online food delivery app services are doing really well in Khi. Most unemployed or underemployed engineers seem to be part of the delivery force there.

The managers of such app based services are also pleased for the ordinary SSC pass Paxtani had terrible reading & writing skills & an even worse sense of direction. The engineers seem to be pleased too, now that they aren't being judged by their knowledge & skills as an engineer. Win win situation all around. This is the naya Paxtan Niazi was referring to.

Whole India is in the protection of world's best BMD system. But same is not true for Pakistan. Infact you don't have any ADS capability even against SRBMs. Also you forgot one more factor i.e would India allow you to fire those nuclear missiles? I don't think so. All your nuclear installations will be destroyed in first day of war itself by our some very special missiles. You won't have any deliver system left to hit us with a nuclear warhead.
This is why I am urging you to make more bmd because no bmd can save you. Read it again. We will hit wherever we want.tell those Russian engineers in your space agency that they can't save you. Truth is bitter to swallow. Our special missiles are specially designed for India. They are the best and they are deadly.

• Haha
Reactions: Schwifty
He's a citizen of the US & is well employed. FYI. Which can't be said of most of your compatriots in the US employed as they are on minimum wages as a janitor, taxi driver & other menial labor depressing the job market further by their willingness to work for below minimum wages.Which they would considering most are illegal immigrants there but this seems to be true of the legal migrants too.

Hope you've got a job . I'm told online food delivery app services are doing really well in Khi. Most unemployed or underemployed engineers seem to be part of the delivery force there.

The managers of such app based services are also pleased for the ordinary SSC pass Paxtani had terrible reading & writing skills & an even worse sense of direction. The engineers seem to be pleased too, now that they aren't being judged by their knowledge & skills as an engineer. Win win situation all around. This is the naya Paxtan Niazi was referring to.
Same hysteria of being superior. They are many who are serving well. I don't want to make fun of poor people of both of our countries.let them enjoy their lives. I just don't want to talk about poverty because I know how people live in such conditions. This discussion is over.