Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

The guys from Delhi, punjab and around regions also eat it a lot. I am from NE and prefer simple rice. Wen I was working with them they used to crack a lot of jokes about rice.
I know. Northees mostly consume Wheat in form of bread looks compact and less bulky than similar amount of Rice which fills the plate and it looks if the person is a voracious eater.

TBH I find Bengali food too spicy and rich in carbs than my likings. Bengalis focus too much on taste.
Bengali sweets on the other hand is a entirely different story.

I know. Northees mostly consume Wheat in form of bread looks compact and less bulky than similar amount of Rice which fills the plate and it looks if the person is a voracious eater.

TBH I find Bengali food too spicy and rich in carbs than my likings. Bengalis focus too much on taste.
Bengali sweets on the other hand is a entirely different story.

Bong food starts and end with rice and hilsa fish. They are like the other extreme of punjabis. I am more north east than bong actually.

• Haha
Reactions: AbRaj
Imran Khan calling OBL a martyr in Pakistans Parliament as a PM on a national TV will always make me and Indins happy. I wish does this things often, this will make our job much easier , free propaganda.
Whenever theres talk of Pakistan between India and its allies , we will bring up this statement of the PM.
Thank you Imran , much better than Nawaz Sharif
Big deal? Pakistan is busy on other fronts. Anyway congratulations to your new strategic friendship with United States.
A matter of concern.there is so much corruption.you can't even think about it.everyone wants more money by any means.

Reactions: safriz
They have Costly vehicles and Cheap fuel.
While we have Cheap vehicles and costly fuel.
For them owning a vehicle is tougher and for us maintaining it.
@safriz
@Arsalan123
I’m not counting preowned car Import in Pakistan. Which btw is 50% of total car sales(if I’m not wrong). Mainly from Middle East and Japan. While we have almost zero preowned car import due to strict govt regulations.
There is a reason Pakistani elites flaunt their V8 and V12 Toyotas and Land Rovers.

While we are forced to compromise with sub 2.5 L four cylinders, boosted by turbochargers mostlythe diesel variants.
Pakistani people like modifying cars.
There's a big local industry based on that.
About car manufacturers, only three dominant , Toyota , Honda and Suzuki. They charge exorbitant amount of money for tin cans without any safety features or structural integrity.
Going from UK to Pakistan and then driving made in Pakistan Toyota or Suzuki is always a harrowing experience.
I can tell by the behaviour of the car that its a tin can.
It's government weakness. They don't make laws to oblige manufacturers for complying with safety standards.

Bhai ye qom pitne see how corruption choregi.sahi maar rhe hn. Keep hammering.
Shabaash bacche. Hume aapse yahi umeed thi. Chini aaye aapke ghar. CPEC ke naam par loot macha liya. 100 ke cheez ko 250 mein bech ke chala gaya. Mazdoor tak apne desh se laaye. Faayda fauj aur kuch paxtaniyon ka hua. Yeh gareeb itna loot paat hota dekh apna choch gila karne gaya toh apne hi watan mein gair watandaar ke haathon maar bhi padi aur tum jaise humwatan uske khilaaf bhi ho gaye.

I think the Chinese have successfully made the Paxtanis dhimmis in their own land.

You are okay with foreigners beating your own people on your own land? God...
It's all about principle. We can't allow more corruption.anybody who is involved in corruption should be beaten to no end.
Shabaash bacche. Hume aapse yahi umeed thi. Chini aaye aapke ghar. CPEC ke naam par loot macha liya. 100 ke cheez ko 250 mein bech ke chala gaya. Mazdoor tak apne desh se laaye. Faayda fauj aur kuch paxtaniyon ka hua. Yeh gareeb itna loot paat hota dekh apna choch gila karne gaya toh apne hi watan mein gair watandaar ke haathon maar bhi padi aur tum jaise humwatan uske khilaaf bhi ho gaye.

I think the Chinese have successfully made the Paxtanis dhimmis in their own land.
Fake petrol bill bro.it means money is in driver's pocket. Do you allow corruption to happen openly in your country? As far as I know,India is fighting hard against corrupt people.we need to learn lessons.we can't progress with corrupt people in our country.chinese are right here.

It's all about principle. We can't allow more corruption.anybody who is involved in corruption should be beaten to no end.

Fake petrol bill bro.it means money is in driver's pocket. Do you allow corruption to happen openly in your country? As far as I know,India is fighting hard against corrupt people.we need to learn lessons.we can't progress with corrupt people in our country.chinese are right here.
Yeah we are fighting corruption but we wouldn't allow foreigners to act like masters in our country. Unfortunately Pakistan does...
We shouldn't be in a delusion that Chinese aren't corrupt. What if a Chinese beats you on a road in Karachi

Yeah we are fighting corruption but we wouldn't allow foreigners to act like masters in our country. Unfortunately Pakistan does...
We shouldn't be in a delusion that Chinese aren't corrupt. What if a Chinese beats you on a road in Karachi
I think he's already been beaten by a Chinese. Hence his justification.

• Haha
Reactions: vikata

The biggest Corruption is done by the Chinese in CPEC. Who is going after them with a rod?

Can Indian army not boycott Cheeni drones?
The "Veer Jawan" , maha sootar keep sending cheeni DJI to our side.

They keep sending such quad copters to your side so that you assume it's one of your own. Alternatively, it could be that your PA CO's see it as the quickest & easiest way to bag a sitara e jurrat & slyly fly them of their own only to shoot it down & claim a photo op & attendant credit for it.

Can Indian army not boycott Cheeni drones?
The "Veer Jawan" , maha sootar keep sending cheeni DJI to our side.

Oh my gawd again? Last time ISPR and Radio Pakistan had posted different drone photos of apparently shot down Indian drone,..... What have they done this time?
Using cheeni maaal is Pakistans forte , soon PLA will replace PA on LoC

Bosnia in Central Europe emerging as route for Pak-origin terrorists in continent

You've got to love Paxtanis. They're so loved. Even among nations of the ummah that they may have helped partially create. Makkah jaoge toh zamzam bhi maila karoge.

@safriz ; @Arsalan123

• Haha
Reactions: Schwifty and AbRaj