Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

I wonder how much of it is indirectly from India thru UAE or Oman or any of the usual trading routes?
There was an interesting stat few days back where Indian exports to Omam increased over a billion and almost similar amount of Oman exports were increased to Pakistan.

So Pakistan was buying Indian products from Oman at higher price and feeding more people from their already declining purchasing power. Others are getting rich on expense of Pakistan as common Pakistani struggle for roti.

There have recently introduced scheme where short term investment (3 months or so) will fetch you 13-14% interest and they collected over $1.2 billion and counting.

Gas crises on industry, massive shut down in auto industry, it's collapsing slowly, ISPR may control media and they won't debate or tell public about it but it's happening.

They are hoping to get out of FATF grey list with help of US, I hope India don't let it happen and clearly tell US that its a red line they would not like to cross, no deal, no placating with financial incentives, just let them feel the heat.

Yeah. It's all good for us and our religion.
It matters not what you think.

That is why even after 72 years you
Can Still make And export ONLY Textiles

Is there anything else that you can make

You cannot even make a Two wheeler

Now here is MY CHALLENGE

The Day Pakistan makes a 6000 HP
ELECTRIC LOCOMOTIVE , we will
GIVE YOU KASHMIR :ROFLMAO:

Now here is MY CHALLENGE

Lol..
Stupid comments from a stupid country.
Get well soon. Bye

Now here is MY CHALLENGE

I beg your pardon.They're No 1 in export of donkeys. Iron brother imports a lot from them. All top quality. Don't believe me ? Look at @safriz ; @Arsalan123

They also export N tech. Witness A. Q. Khan & his network. Before he got screwed. Absolutely unique & unbeatable combination. Of Donkeys & N tech.

Last edited:
Krishna (@Atheist_Krishna) Tweeted:
Imran Khan trying to get Kashmir.

Imran Khan on Twitter Krishna on Twitter ( )

@Arsalan123 ; @safriz

Reham Khan (@RehamKhan1) Tweeted:
Imran Khan blames Western culture & Hollywood followed by Bollywood for broken down family system in Pakistan.
Twice divorced himself & now with a married woman who according to them divorced her husband to marry him. Which films has he been watching? Shama Junejo on Twitter ( )

That moment when Bhutto's prediction has come true. @lcafanboy ; Stephen Cohen ;
@Arsalan123 ; @safriz
People eat more bread in Nov and Dec': Sheikh Rashid's bizzare logic for wheat price hike
By
Web Desk

time.svg
Saturday Jan 18, 2020

48099c0aeafb913d72f0b6818f164ab7_1.jpg

Federal Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid on Saturday gave a bizarre explanation for the recent wheat shortage and price hike in the country.

“In December and November, people eat more bread than usual,” the minister said at a press conference.

“It’s not a joke, a study backs my claims,” he replied when reporters burst into laughter after his peculiar explanation.

Read more: Wheat prices skyrocket across the country

Rashid also admitted that the prices of wheat, electricity, and gas had surged in the country. Defending it, the minister said, “People should give a year and a half more to the Imran Khan-led government.”

Wheat prices skyrocket across Pakistan

Flour prices have skyrocketed across the country in recent days, selling for as high as Rs62 per kilogram at several retail stores.

The price of the flour has increased by five rupees in just the last week due to a shortage of wheat supply. “Fine flour is available for Rs62/kg while the price of mill flour increased by five to six rupees and is being sold between Rs 62/kg to Rs70/kg,” the president of the flour retailers association told Geo News.

Also read: Flour price jacked up to Rs64 in Punjab after surge in wheat prices

In Karachi, a sack of flour is being sold for Rs500.

In some parts of the city, a bag of 10kg flour which cost Rs450 before the crisis is now being sold for Rs700 after an increase of Rs250.

In Lahore, the Punjab Flour Mill Association increased the price of flour by Rs6 per kg, after which it is now being sold at Rs70 per kg across the province.
'People eat more bread in Nov and Dec': Sheikh Rashid's bizzare logic for wheat price hike

@Arsalan123 @safriz. So Imran Khan and his ministers have literally started counting Rotis Pakistanis are eating.😁😁😱😱😂😂
Bhai waah Doosre ki thali main JHANKANE ki BAHUT Purani GANDI adat hai Pakistaniyon ki just like what india has achieved (Nuclear weapons) we will even if it means eating GRASS......😂😂😂😂😬🤐🤐🤐

Pakistan planning to launch space terrorism. Wants to launch TERRORNAUTS and take terrorism to Moon and Mars....🤔🤔🤔😱😱

Khane ke Lale par Chand aur Mangal pe Jayenge. Kyon ki Bharat se competition to zaroor karna hai. Pehle Ataami bum ke ghaas kha rahe hai ab pathar khayenge yeh...😂😂😂😂

People eat more bread in Nov and Dec': Sheikh Rashid's bizzare logic for wheat price hike
By
Web Desk

time.svg
Saturday Jan 18, 2020

48099c0aeafb913d72f0b6818f164ab7_1.jpg

Federal Railways Minister Sheikh Rashid on Saturday gave a bizarre explanation for the recent wheat shortage and price hike in the country.

“In December and November, people eat more bread than usual,” the minister said at a press conference.

“It’s not a joke, a study backs my claims,” he replied when reporters burst into laughter after his peculiar explanation.

Read more: Wheat prices skyrocket across the country

Rashid also admitted that the prices of wheat, electricity, and gas had surged in the country. Defending it, the minister said, “People should give a year and a half more to the Imran Khan-led government.”

Wheat prices skyrocket across Pakistan

Flour prices have skyrocketed across the country in recent days, selling for as high as Rs62 per kilogram at several retail stores.

The price of the flour has increased by five rupees in just the last week due to a shortage of wheat supply. “Fine flour is available for Rs62/kg while the price of mill flour increased by five to six rupees and is being sold between Rs 62/kg to Rs70/kg,” the president of the flour retailers association told Geo News.

Also read: Flour price jacked up to Rs64 in Punjab after surge in wheat prices

In Karachi, a sack of flour is being sold for Rs500.

In some parts of the city, a bag of 10kg flour which cost Rs450 before the crisis is now being sold for Rs700 after an increase of Rs250.

In Lahore, the Punjab Flour Mill Association increased the price of flour by Rs6 per kg, after which it is now being sold at Rs70 per kg across the province.
'People eat more bread in Nov and Dec': Sheikh Rashid's bizzare logic for wheat price hike

@Arsalan123 @safriz. So Imran Khan and his ministers have literally started counting Rotis Pakistanis are eating.😁😁😱😱😂😂
Bhai waah Doosre ki thali main JHANKANE ki BAHUT Purani GANDI adat hai Pakistaniyon ki just like what india has achieved (Nuclear weapons) we will even if it means eating GRASS......😂😂😂😂😬🤐🤐🤐

i do not get this
the Pakistani rupee is 1/2 of our Rupee .............. so the price is INR 31 ~ 35 .................... thats what we r paying any way ..............

so where is the increase in price ?????

i do not get this
the Pakistani rupee is 1/2 of our Rupee .............. so the price is INR 31 ~ 35 .................... thats what we r paying any way ..............

so where is the increase in price ?????
Compare it with per capita income of India & Pakistan. If you earn INR 50000 and a Pakistani earning PKR 50000. You will be able to live comfortably while Pakistani will struggle to meet ends. You will be able to afford INR 35 for sugar but for a Pakistani it will be too much.....☺

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_