Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

I was watching some vlogs from Afghanistan and life looks quite normal. People always find a way to move on.
The issue will be visible in Pakistan when there is a shortage of petrol/ diesel.
yeah, normal wrt afghanistan nothings changed, they were a disaster before they are a disaster now as well.

IMF identifies Rs2tr hole in budget estimates

It's Full Monty for Pakistan, as it gets caught with its Pants Down.... 😂😂🤣🤣

@_Anonymous_ @Ankit Kumar

$1 billion repayment due in early February. FOREX reserves now at $3.7 billion after repayment it will go down to below $3 billion... 😂😂🤣🤣
I've had a friend of my friend who's an astrologer predict Paxtan's full disintegration only in the 2070's . It's safe to say I won't be around then . Neither will both of them .

He contends that Balochistan & KPK would be de facto independent areas by the end of this decade / early next decade, sort of like what the Kurds have achieved since the end of the the first Gulf War in Iraq in the early 90's & then considerably consolidated their position ever since Saddam's ouster & subsequently .

RIP Innocent people of Pakistan.

Rest in HELL... 😡😡

Pakistan deserves much more than this multiple blasts at various places should be a daily affair with hundreds killed daily.

Just calculate the number of explosions, plane hijacks, serial blasts, and actual attacks like Mumbai attack, parliament, Uri, pehelgam attacks, terrorist activities across India from Punjab, Kashmir to North East and number of innocent Indians dead due to this terrorist state Pakhanistan, I have no sympathy for any of its citizen... 😡

Rest in HELL... 😡😡

Pakistan deserves much more than this multiple blasts at various places should be a daily affair with hundreds killed daily.

Just calculate the number of explosions, plane hijacks, serial blasts, and actual attacks like Mumbai attack, parliament, Uri, pehelgam attacks, terrorist activities across India from Punjab, Kashmir to North East and number of innocent Indians dead due to this terrorist state Pakhanistan, I have no sympathy for any of its citizen... 😡
I am not sympathizing with ISI, Pak's Military or It's Politicians.

Rest in HELL... 😡😡

Also include the thousands died in Punjab and Kashmir terrorism. A very good friend’s father was killed by terrorists in Punjab. I have zero sympathy for the Pakistanis. Karma is just catching up !!

Translation..

The railway employees have not received their salaries for the last month. Still, the employees of Multan Cotton Institute are sitting outside the office every day. For the last 15 days, we have never heard that the officers of such and such institute have not received their salaries. It always falls on the employees. Is

Fire works just started, expect more in coming days...😊😊😊

Reactions: _Anonymous_
I am not sympathizing with ISI, Pak's Military or It's Politicians.
I don't have sympathy for anyone from Pakistan..
The harm they did to my country and my religion is just too much for me to forget.
Plus just ask anyone from Pakistan about what they think of India, I am sure he will start frothing his mouth about how he would like to see India disintegrated and finished... 😡