Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

This is what I like about Paxtan. They always strive to live upto their name.Then there's a hopeless country like India.

I mean it's such a pure land that people actually compete to see who's more pure. No prizes for coming second here.
Frankly we should encourage pakistan they have such great talent, the very idea of fighting against them is nonsense .... futile at the best. I would say let the morons multiply and shoot themselves in their foot, no need to disturb them.

Reactions: AbRaj

Thats a pretty high quality video, with multiple angles. They did put in some efforts. Gruesome video overall, i'm surprised its still not removed. This is gonna make their blood boil.

Reactions: Butter Chicken
Reference please?

Meanwhile this is what your own newspapers report.

Hugta hai to khata bhi to hai.........
Peacefools going crazy day by day.
Imagine life of a Ahmadi Muslim in Islame-ic Republic of poodeena (Not even talking about Wazibul katals like Pagan Hindus and Shirk Masihis/Christians)

Very nice advice by a true half muslimlet ( as per the book of peace a female muslimlet has half of the brain capacity of normal full fledged male Muslim).
let the peace prevail over every wazib ul katal like idol worshipping Hindus and shirk practising Masihis/churras.
Fake news. His actual name is Amar Jeet Singh from Gujarat.