Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

@safriz ; @Arsalan123 here's how you become a millionaire in naya Pakistan.

I am totally against killings of any animal,bird.these people have destroyed our religion.people takes oath on their hands.they have no relation with islam.what does he mean when he say sell to china? We know China will kill them too.pathetic.we should get rid of these fake moulvi first.i feel pity for people who follow them.

Times of India (@timesofindia) Tweeted:
Dog that bit 25 in Pakistan dead

The doctors in the Pakistan are grappling with the shortage of the drug as the vaccine imported from India costs Rs 1,000 ($6) whereas the drug imported from Europe costs a whopping Rs 70,000 ($446).

Read: Dog that bit 25 in Pakistan dead - Times of India Times of India on Twitter ( )

This is naya Pakistan. After 70 years of Independence, this nation can't manufacture nor import basic medicine, but Kashmir banega Paxtan. @safriz ; @Arsalan123

It's not only about dogs.there are other problems as well.let me give you an example.if something happens in Pakistan like a child rape case or violence or protests or unjustified killings or even food, we quote indian articles and try to link it with India and show to others that some bad things already happened in India.basically it's like running away from problems.question is why we quote indian articles? We aren't responsible for India and India doesn't have any interest in pakistani local affairs,problems.what happened in India five years ago can't be quoted as an example because India is trying to put corrupt people in jail.same is true in real rape cases.what as a country we are achieving by quoting indian articles? We are doing this from a very long time and I can't tell you about the number of problems.we need to change and start looking to solve our problems.corruption in India is now very less as compared to the past but in Pakistan, it's maximum.we used to be a corruption free state.i think overall we need lessons,hard lessons because you can't say that you did it just because India did it 5 years ago.indis has controlled lots of things which pakistan also need to follow.it is like running away from problems and making excuses.

Reactions: _Anonymous_
Sanobar (@SanobarFatma) Tweeted:
When Dr Abdus Salam won the Nobel in Physics in 1979, he visited India to meet his teacher, Anilendra Ganguly, 50 years after he had taught him at Lahore
Dr Salam said to him “this medal is a result of your teaching & love of maths that you instilled in me”

Work hard Stay humble Sanobar on Twitter ( )

Geetika Swami (@SwamiGeetika) Tweeted:
#मंदिर_वहीं_बनाएंगे

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince chanting Jai Siya Ram
and Muslim lady from UAE carried Ramayana on her head

Worshipped by millions of Hindus, This is how Lord Ram is worshipped across the globe.

#ThursdayThoughts #ThursdayMotivation #AyodhyaVerdict Geetika Swami on Twitter ( )

Lo ji, ab arbi ka'afir ho gaye. Toh ab Pak mominon ka kya kaam?

Geetika Swami (@SwamiGeetika) Tweeted:
#मंदिर_वहीं_बनाएंगे

Abu Dhabi Crown Prince chanting Jai Siya Ram
and Muslim lady from UAE carried Ramayana on her head

Worshipped by millions of Hindus, This is how Lord Ram is worshipped across the globe.

#ThursdayThoughts #ThursdayMotivation #AyodhyaVerdict Geetika Swami on Twitter ( )

Lo ji, ab arbi ka'afir ho gaye. Toh ab Pak mominon ka kya kaam?
This should be shown to Owaishi and his chamchas !!

Pakistan Gives 55 Sq Km Land To Chinese Firm Near Harami Nala Along Gujarat Border
In an alarming development, Pakistan has reportedly given land lease to a Chinese firm near Harami Nala creek along Gujarat border. The 22km stretch of Harami Nala is near the Sir Creek area, which is close to the International Border between India and Pakistan. According to the report published by Dainik Bhaskar on Thursday, the Pakistani authorities have given 55 sq km land to a Chinese company, which has already started construction in the area. The site of construction is just 10 km from the International maritime boundary. This is not the first time that Pakistan has engaged with China to counter India in geostrategic matters in the region.

Previously, Pakistan had handed over the operations of Gwadar port to China. India countered the move by developing Chahbahar port in Iran. Harami Nala creek is a infiltration-prone area. Islamabad has been trying to send terrorists from this region in Kutch. Earlier, Indian intelligence agencies had received inputs that Pakistan-trained commandos were trying to enter India via Harami Nala from Gujarat. The Border Security Force has deployed its elite squad in the area to give a befitting reply to Pakistan. ‘To counter an anticipated attack by Pakistan-trained commandos, the BSF deployed teams of ‘Creek Crocodile Commandos’ along the along the 22km stretch of Harami Nala.’ The water channel is near the Sir Creek area close to the International Border between India and Pakistan. The state has been put on a high alert following intelligence inputs that Pakistan-trained SSG commandos or terrorists ‘would try to enter Gulf of Kutch and Sir Creek area using small boats.

News Nation has learnt that the security agencies believe that these commandos are trained for underwater attacks. "All ships need to maintain anti-terror watch," sources said. Coast Guard have also been put on high alert following this intel input. "All shipping agents are directed to inform their vessels at Kandla outer anchorage, inner anchorage, berths," the intel input said.

The enhanced measures that authorities have asked seeks "highest state of readiness and vigilance", the deployment of maximum possible assets and personnel to plug vulnerable areas, tracking suspicious individuals or boats near the coast, patrolling along the coast ad checking of all vehicles in offices or homes nearby.

Previously, Adani Ports and Logistics had also issued circular following the intel input. According to a statement by Adani Ports and SEZ, "inputs had been received from coast guard station that Pakistani commandos are likely to infiltrate into Indian territory through Kutch area preferably via sea route to create communal disturbance or terrorist attack in Gujarat. All stakeholders are requested to institute preventive measures to militate hostile attacks and assume highest state of readiness and be vigilant towards any attempts to breach our coastal security."
Pakistan Gives 55 Sq Km Land To Chinese Firm Near Harami Nala Along Gujarat Border: Report - News Nation

Reactions: screambowl
Yes I read this painful news.it is very sad.you are right about 70 years independence but please don't mix up Kashmir with our own failures.one day,we will learn to manufacture.everyday is a lesson for pakistan and for how long we will continue like this? We must change our system.you know problems that we are facing right now,corruption is the biggest hurdle in progress of pakistan.

Imran Niazi is British agent fooling around with Pakistanis

Imran Niazi is British agent fooling around with Pakistanis
All blame goes to present government for this severe type of economic crisis and now even fatf clarifies it's position.we are going to be blacklisted soon.we have trusted Americans too much and we will pay a heavy price.it is so sad for a country like pakistan.this Khan government has totally failed.now I miss previous government.i think they were doing great.look at the situation of our country! It's beyond repair.

All blame goes to present government for this severe type of economic crisis and now even fatf clarifies it's position.we are going to be blacklisted soon.we have trusted Americans too much and we will pay a heavy price.it is so sad for a country like pakistan.this Khan government has totally failed.now I miss previous government.i think they were doing great.look at the situation of our country! It's beyond repair.

It's a clear cut sign and I don't know why people in your country got fooled by this british stooge. He has nothing in Pakistan, at least Nawaz sharif has his kids in Pakistan. He is fully supported by Britishers for their interest. There is a reason why those Firang Royals came to visit Pakistan. They have been provoking you people against India since decades. And as this Niazi became the PM the Firangs started their game. Pulwama happened not because your Military wanted it it happened because Firangs and Chinese wanted it. Your military is their stooge and Nawaz Sharif knew this.

Reason: They can't see India growing, so they use Pakistanis for giving blow to India. Modi has sidelined the United Kingdom long ago and does not even care about them, and due to this their ego is hurt.

It's not late for the people of Pakistan to understand this Firang politics, but unfortunately your military is being paid by the same Firangs. It's still not late for Pakistanis to come out this stupid nutshell of Ummah and Islamic nation and anti India stand. There exists nothing like that. These are just tools of British to create strategic depth in Asia.

It's a clear cut sign and I don't know why people in your country got fooled by this british stooge. He has nothing in Pakistan, at least Nawaz sharif has his kids in Pakistan. He is fully supported by Britishers for their interest. There is a reason why those Firang Royals came to visit Pakistan. They have been provoking you people against India since decades. And as this Niazi became the PM the Firangs started their game. Pulwama happened not because your Military wanted it it happened because Firangs and Chinese wanted it. Your military is their stooge and Nawaz Sharif knew this.

Reason: They can't see India growing, so they use Pakistanis for giving blow to India. Modi has sidelined the United Kingdom long ago and does not even care about them, and due to this their ego is hurt.

It's not late for the people of Pakistan to understand this Firang politics, but unfortunately your military is being paid by the same Firangs. It's still not late for Pakistanis to come out this stupid nutshell of Ummah and Islamic nation and anti India stand. There exists nothing like that. These are just tools of British to create strategic depth in Asia.

my only problem with this government is the way they are running this government.they know nothing about diplomacy.fatf blacklist is indeed bad news.

my only problem with this government is the way they are running this government.they know nothing about diplomacy.fatf blacklist is indeed bad news.

Read my this post carefully and open the pores of your mind.

Imran Khan has sold Pakistan to Britishers. You people are not realizing that he is a British stooge. Everything started when Modi long ago started ignoring the Britishers and favoured France also banned many British NGO's which hurt the British ego. So they asked Imran Khan to make Modi lose the elections , then Pulwama happened, now after the elections in India British plan failed when Modi came back as PM.

What Modi did as response, he abolished the A370, which was basically an issue set up by Britishers themselves and wanted this to linger on. Finally Pakistan is also created by them only to counter India.

The real response of India is not for common Pakistanis, it's for the people sitting in UK and in Pakistan who are working for UK. Unfortunately the truth is Pakistani army takes money from foreign countries like UK to fight for them to keep the Kashmir issue burning, even we have such people in India too.

It’s not the IK govt that got Pak into the grey list in the first place.
Pakistan cannot make further progress in the FATF because it wants to protect terrorists that attack India and Afghanistan. That is decided by your “establishment “ not the civilian government.
Diplomacy alone without any substance can only deliver this much.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia