Islamic Republic of Afghanistan : News & Discussions

Do you know what Pakistanis "wish " for India and Hindus

Have you heard of Ghazwa E Hind

And what will they do After that
Have you seen what our people have been doing to them or do you believe we stay "Palk Saaf"? I have heard things from the people who have done it and you have no idea what have been happening. So let's not go there.

Those in action know well enough that people wish for stars doesn't mean zilch. Those who need to be targeted are limited in number compared to civilians, hence whenever big scale maheyem happens, nobody wants common civilians to bear the brunt, even if they're enemy country's civilians.

Screenshot_20210817-193737~2.png

• Agree
Reactions: Amarante

For the life of me I've not yet understood why the hell did the US surreptitiously move out of Bagram in the dead of night without informing their Afghan counterparts. The unexpected filip it had on the Talibani morale & the opposite on the GoA & the ANA precipitated the current crisis with the result that a withdrawal which could well be orderly turned into a retreat from Saigon redux.

Look at the fallout. I'd like to think this was intentional & not massive blundering raised to the power of infinity.

@Milspec

THREAD!! ( visit Twitter for the complete version. I had to write this as I thought ppl do so by default but I later discovered that some geniuses here thought I put out the entire thread here whenever I wrote THREAD)

This is thread by the Governor of what's effectively the Reserve Bank of Afghanistan. It captures vividly the sense of chaos & bewilderment in Kabul just before it's fall.

@Milspec ; @Nilgiri ; @Ginvincible ; @AbRaj ; @STEPHEN COHEN ; @lcafanboy ; @RISING SUN @Paro et al

THREAD!! ( Pls visit Twitter for the full thread)

Excellent summation of the events & reasons behind those events focussing mostly on the 1970's - from the coup against King Zahir Shah by his distant cousin Mohd Daud Khan to the Saur Revolution by the PDPA ( communists of Afghanistan) against Mohd Daud Khan of whose government the PDPA were constituents & his assassination followed by infighting between the Khalq & Parcham factions within the PDPA leading to Soviet intervention against their better judgement precipitating the Afghan War right upto their withdrawal, the civil War between various factions of the Mujahideen & the Taliban takeover followed by their fall due to 9/11 which is where the thread ends.

Does it really matter? They have access to one of the most profitable of business ventures - drugs.
Interesting. Who'd foot the bill ?

Since irrelevant but had always been a strong advocate of dedicated 2 to 2.5 Billion US $ annually to keep Pakistanis tied up there and increase costs for them

Does it really matter? They have access to one of the most profitable of business ventures - drugs.

Since irrelevant but had always been a strong advocate of dedicated 2 to 2.5 Billion US $ annually to keep Pakistanis tied up there and increase costs for them
Isn’t talibs were against Poppy cultivation?

Reactions: Hellfire
Look at the fallout. I'd like to think this was intentional & not massive blundering raised to the power of infinity.
I have a theory, The Americans had an alternate deal with the Taliban behind everyone's backs.

They removed ETIM from their terror list but they still have Taliban on it. So any illicit funds the Taliban receives go through ETIM minus commission. This is to make sure the Taliban doesn't destroy ETIM and ETIM grows its footprint through these commissions in the BRI backyard.

The question is where will the ETIM have access to the international financial system. This is where Pakistan comes into play. They put Pakistan on the FATF greylist to monitor outbound transactions to avoid terror buildup in the west while they watch the other way the inflow of funds to ETIM.

This just seems to be the start to build pressure on China. Recent Joint Chiefs of Staff Milley's address to congress clearly shows American intent for a brawl with china. They have come to a conclusion war is inevitable the question is when. My take is Americans are setting a playing field before giving out an invitation to China. Milley: China Challenge Placing Pressure on International Behavior - USNI News

If you noticed Lithuania opening a Taiwan embassy. It's the first, to test the waters. Lithuania is a very small country that doesn't make any difference on the world stage but it just started the ball rolling. What’s Behind Lithuania’s Outreach to Taiwan?

Last edited:
I have a theory, The Americans had an alternate deal with the Taliban behind everyone's backs.

They removed ETIM from their terror list but they still have Taliban on it. So any illicit funds the Taliban receives go through ETIM minus commission. This is to make sure the Taliban doesn't destroy ETIM and ETIM grows its footprint through these commissions in the BRI backyard.

The question is where will the ETIM have access to the international financial system. This is where Pakistan comes into play. They put Pakistan on the FATF greylist to monitor outbound transactions to avoid terror buildup in the west while they watch the other way the inflow of funds to ETIM.

This just seems to be the start to build pressure on China. Recent Joint Chiefs of Staff Milley's address to congress clearly shows American intent for a brawl with china. They have come to a conclusion war is inevitable the question is when. My take is Americans are setting a playing field before giving out an invitation to China. Milley: China Challenge Placing Pressure on International Behavior - USNI News

If you noticed Lithuania opening a Taiwan embassy. It's the first, to test the waters. Lithuania is a very small country that doesn't make any difference on the world stage but it just started the ball rolling. What’s Behind Lithuania’s Outreach to Taiwan?
I wouldn’t read too much into it . It’s more likely due to war fatigue in US society like Vietnam and Korea and more recently in Syria. Americans have came to realise that they can’t just invading one country after the another anymore.
Russia and China will make life hell for them

This is all seems staged. There is definitely some big deal hatched and that's why China rushed to help them as well as if some one has thrown brick at them. Otherwise Chinese would have not gone there at all to take a snap and publish it as a headline.

You can never fill a vacuum permanently in Afghanistan. Chinese know it very well. And Pakistan alone can't sustain.