Islamic Republic of Afghanistan : News & Discussions

Trolling al-bakis professionally
From Aman ka Tamasha aka candlelight marches at Attariwala led by the late veteran journalist Kuldip Nayyar on our side & at Wagah by the late Asma Jehangir from Paxtan in the immediate aftermath of the Kargil war coupled with similar programmes hosted by Burkha on UNDYTV to this , we've indeed come a long way & it's taken us 70+ yrs to course correct.

From Aman ka Tamasha aka candlelight marches at Attariwala led by the late veteran journalist Kuldip Nayyar on our side & at Wagah by the late Asma Jehangir from Paxtan in the immediate aftermath of the Kargil war coupled with similar programmes hosted by Burkha on UNDYTV to this , we've indeed come a long way & it's taken us 70+ yrs to course correct.
Pakistanis loves Maj. Gaurav very much.So he is returning some love backe to these erdugulls.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_
why UN is not deploying its peace-keeping forces in Afghanistan against the Taliban ?

Our govt may not bear the expenses of sending Indian contingent but our army can go as blue berets right ?

• Agree
Reactions: Hellfire
why UN is not deploying its peace-keeping forces in Afghanistan against the Taliban ?

Our govt may not bear the expenses of sending Indian contingent but our army can go as blue berets right ?

I am an advocate of Indian PMEs (Private Military Entities) being licensed to stabilize the country. We have the manpower, the volunteers & the skill to actually stabilize the country through other means.

I am an advocate of Indian PMEs (Private Military Entities) being licensed to stabilize the country. We have the manpower, the volunteers & the skill to actually stabilize the country through other means.
Interesting. Who'd foot the bill ?

Peacekeeping forces are sent only when all main parties consent to its presence.

• Informative
Reactions: vvabhiram
If we deploy our men in Afghanistan by somehow, we may lose precious lives but I think it will be the worst possible nightmare of deep state in Pakistan and ISI. For 20 years, they are waiting for withdrawal of US forces to occupy Afghanistan. I wish some miracle happens and Pakistan will not get foothold over Kabul.

If we deploy our men in Afghanistan by somehow, we may lose precious lives but I think it will be the worst possible nightmare of deep state in Pakistan and ISI. For 20 years, they are waiting for withdrawal of US forces to occupy Afghanistan. I wish some miracle happens and Pakistan will not get foothold over Kabul.
oh yeah another debacle like IPKF, here we do not even have exit route from a landlocked country surrounded by hostile forces.

So why dont we use the same idea to stabilize kashmir and fix pakistan problem. Problem here is pakistan not afghanistan, no amount of investment or boots on the ground will do any good as long as pakistan keeps supporting taliban. Pakistan is the disease which we need to eradicate afghanistan & kashmir are just symptoms.

Reactions: Defc0n

It will be a one way ticket for these so called PMEs

Rather than killing a few random Taliban
It is better to target Pakistan Army

Reactions: jetray
It will be a one way ticket for these so called PMEs

Rather than killing a few random Taliban
It is better to target Pakistan Army
We all know that this is the only solution for problems in this region but who is going to bite the bullet ? US knows Pakistan is the main culprit yet they haven't done anything .

I'm sure that requires some major changes in our laws and such.

I am not sure why Indians are getting distracted by all the noise from Afghanistan. The core problem, Taliban, is a problem with its source and roots in Pakistan. If India had the capability & most importantly the political will, we wouldn't have dragged on with the Kashmir issue, again the source of the problem is Pakistan.

The core problem is, irrespective of who is in power, they want India to be perceived as a non-aggressive nation & play votebank politics over issues of national security.
Ex. Drone attack on our airbase and what did we do? Coz there is no perceivable gain from the political stand point - no elections in the foreseeable future where this can be used to gain a political mileage.

We, are inherently weak and that is a fact. We are all very quick to jump off and strangulate Neheru for all our problems, but current GoI headed by a so called " brave " PM is screwing things equally bad.

Therefore, if Kashmir and Afghanistan issue is to be sorted, it has to be through demolition of Pak-Isi-Taliban nexus - no other damn way to get this done.

And we won't do sh*t about it!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Shaktimaan
I am not sure why Indians are getting distracted by all the noise from Afghanistan. The core problem, Taliban, is a problem with its source and roots in Pakistan. If India had the capability & most importantly the political will, we wouldn't have dragged on with the Kashmir issue, again the source of the problem is Pakistan.

The core problem is, irrespective of who is in power, they want India to be perceived as a non-aggressive nation & play votebank politics over issues of national security.
Ex. Drone attack on our airbase and what did we do? Coz there is no perceivable gain from the political stand point - no elections in the foreseeable future where this can be used to gain a political mileage.

We, are inherently weak and that is a fact. We are all very quick to jump off and strangulate Neheru for all our problems, but current GoI headed by a so called " brave " PM is screwing things equally bad.

Therefore, if Kashmir and Afghanistan issue is to be sorted, it has to be through demolition of Pak-Isi-Taliban nexus - no other damn way to get this done.

And we won't do sh*t about it!
and for that we must have presence in Afghanistan to help our allies. Cowards never succeed

and for that we must have presence in Afghanistan to help our allies. Cowards never succeed

I will leave it at two words - political will.
We don't have it. Simple. For all the stuff we discuss, we cannot do anything. Those who actually can, doesn't want to or is incapable of doing so. Afganistan will continue to be a mess for the foreseeable future with only token help and verbal support from India, nothing more.