Islamic Republic of Afghanistan : News & Discussions

And how exactly Handing over of a country to a terrorist regeimen(Haqqani Network) propped up by China and its stooge will help them to achieve that ?
If anything it will make China more fearless as they now have complete access to Afghanistan via its proxy Pakistan and can simply buy out or eliminate any resistance like they did in Panjshir valley.
Now China has an option to completely bypass Malacca strait via pakistan or Afghanistan and Iran.
So in Short US *censored*ed up once again as they do most of the times. Compare that to how Putin handled the hopeless situation in Syria for Asad against the more brutal ISIS and much more resource rich Turkey backed by almost all the western powers.
Putin took control in his hand and turned the situation upside down. While Biden and his woke military generals just ran away.
No one will believe any shit coming from these disgraced lot and will take USA as any serious power in world affairs.

Also Biden is making amends with China as we speak and helping China punish Australia by fulfilling its demands of dairy products at the cost of Australian farmers.
It means more resources can be deployed to the Pacific. China would be more emboldened if the US was still in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Russia propped-up an existing regime, there was no existing regime in Afghanistan and the people failed themselves in creating a new one. The situation in Afghanistan is a failure of the Afghan people.

Probably 99% India will not host US forces, may be US can station a carrier in Indian ocean & fly drones from there. After the US cut & run operation in afghanistan most countries will think twice on hosting or taking support from US.
Unless you think the Taliban are going to invade you, I can't see the equivalence. Russia has already offered anyway.

Last edited:
It means more resources can be deployed to the Pacific. China would be more emboldened if the US was still in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Russia propped-up an existing regime, there was no existing regime in Afghanistan and the people failed themselves in creating a new one. The situation in Afghanistan is a failure of the Afghan people.

Unless you think the Taliban are going to invade you, I can't see the equivalence. Russia has already offered anyway.
Its very difficult (almost impossible) for India to give military bases to any foreign power constitutionally and also due to ideological bias(Non-alignment etc). Covertly its possible but at bare minimum lavel mostly for recon purposes. But I doubt Indian politicians are now willing to take that bait, specially after the recent Afghanistan Surrunder. And if they are willing, Even then I believe our Location is of not suited due to Pakistan in between and China at the border with its long range VHF radars like JY27, YLC 8B , SLC 7 etc located both in TAR and Pak Occupied Kashmir. Every movement of US planes/UAVs will be tracked and targeted by China and Pakistan.
There is a reason we did not do much in Afghanistan despite knowing fully well about the precarious situation there unlike say East Pakistan or Sri Lanka during Civil War.

Its very difficult (almost impossible) for India to give military bases to any foreign power constitutionally and also due to ideological bias(Non-alignment etc). Covertly its possible but at bare minimum lavel mostly for recon purposes. But I doubt Indian politicians are now willing to take that bait, specially after the recent Afghanistan Surrunder. And if they are willing, Even then I believe our Location is of not suited due to Pakistan in between and China at the border with its long range VHF radars like JY27, YLC 8B , SLC 7 etc located both in TAR and Pak Occupied Kashmir. Every movement of US planes/UAVs will be tracked and targeted by China and Pakistan.
There is a reason we did not do much in Afghanistan despite knowing fully well about the precarious situation there unlike say East Pakistan or Sri Lanka during Civil War.
The only reason we didn't do anything in Afghanistan was because the Russians were in cahoots with the Chinese who were following Pakistani planning. Our Tajikistan connection couldn't be exploited simple as that. Now that the Russians have realised that they have lost the plot they quickly scuttle and come to the MEA. Tajikistan could have offered far more support to Panjshir if not for the Russians..

Reactions: AbRaj
Nobody said give the bases to them, allowing them to operate drones would be enough. Alignment? It's against terrorists, they aren't aligned to Russia or the US, hence why Russia is allowing use of their bases.

Presumably, if the US has asked for use of your bases, Pakistan is allowing overflights.

Reactions: Volcano
Paxtan has won in Afghanistan not because NATO left but because

> Afghanistan next door will always make Paxtan look good on world map.
> Paxtan can move more nasty or wanted terrorists to Afghanistan and shift the blame of who's sheltering terrorists.
> Everyone is welcome to take revenge of terrorist attacks in western nations or India from Afghanistan.

Paxtan has turned attention to scapegoat and black-hole Afghanistan. Now all can keep running after this "truck ki batti" (PA already has expertise in doing so with aam Abduls).

Attachments

• q1dqy4hsids71.jpg
    q1dqy4hsids71.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 126
Salafists vs Wahabis vs deobandis

All indoctrinated and trained in neighbouring pakistan.

Football and extremists, top exporter of the world.