Internal Counter-Terror Ops by Indian Security Forces and NIA : News and Updates

We seriously need to fix UK/European countries on providing support to all terrorist elements in guise of human rights. Its high time we imposed retrospective sanctions on countries which do not co-operate in war against terror. Its becoming a big joke , not only terrorists even economic offenders like mallya or nirav modi openly abuse our laws and then make us look like fools.

why seize them ? why not bug them or replace it faulty ammo?
That will ensure that smuggled arms become more dangerous and unreliable for the terrorists.
Intel does that not the police. Some arrests are made for interrogations, it is well embedded in our CT Ops tactics.

To give you an example IB used to replace ethanol with methanol in local rum in Tripura during the insurgency period. They smell similar but methanol is poisonous and cam cause kidney failure. The IB undercover agents would smuggle alcohol as it was very illegal then. They used to smuggle using variety of methods but all of those methods needed the alcohol to be put in a different packaging than the original. This allowed the IB folks to mix some amount of methanol in the alcohol. Slowly up the dose with time and the consumer is dead. The father was in the police he told me many stories about such incidents.

Reactions: jetray
Intel does that not the police. Some arrests are made for interrogations, it is well embedded in our CT Ops tactics.

To give you an example IB used to replace ethanol with methanol in local rum in Tripura during the insurgency period. They smell similar but methanol is poisonous and cam cause kidney failure. The IB undercover agents would smuggle alcohol as it was very illegal then. They used to smuggle using variety of methods but all of those methods needed the alcohol to be put in a different packaging than the original. This allowed the IB folks to mix some amount of methanol in the alcohol. Slowly up the dose with time and the consumer is dead. The father was in the police he told me many stories about such incidents.
What happens if the same Methanol based alcohol was consumed by innocent civilians? Seems a rather risky operation.

Are you doubting the commonsense of IB, India's top notch agency? 🤣
If they've used it in Tripura, they could've used it in Darjeeling, Siliguri & Kurseong too. Are you sure you haven't imbibed any alcohol there in a long time. You certainly convey the impression out here that you may have done so.

What happens if the same Methanol based alcohol was consumed by innocent civilians? Seems a rather risky operation.
People die that's what happens. To be fair the IB didn't do this to production facilities, they only did this when they were certain of who was going to consume it. Still things do go wrong.

These methods were reserved for eliminating top leadership of the terrorists organisation and IB was willing to take the risk. The side-effect of this tactic is that there is now a small but sizable alcohol fraudulation(not sure if this is the proper word) industry in Tripura causing quite a bit of alcohol poisoning incidents even today. All for some petty amount of money.

• Informative
Reactions: _Anonymous_
If they've used it in Tripura, they could've used it in Darjeeling, Siliguri & Kurseong too. Are you sure you haven't imbibed any alcohol there in a long time. You certainly convey the impression out here that you may have done so.
I don't get my stuff from thekas. Some one gets for me from edit:CSD. By the way many BSF and ITBP people too buy from thekas occasionally. I hope they are aware that mama log are mixing petrol in it. :LOL:

Last edited:
I don't get my stuff from thekas. Some one gets for me from edit:CSD. By the way many BSF and ITBP people too buy from thekas occasionally. I hope they are aware that mama log are mixing petrol in it. :LOL:
CSD stocks triple xxx rum - the cheapest brand. Makes for an excellent cleaning fluid & on the cheap too. Don't believe me, try it out on your throne. You'd never use harpic again.

Now think of what it does to your system. I'd say it's an excellent antidote to the Chinese virus. Sab system barabar saaf karega.

Reactions: ni8mare
CSD stocks triple xxx rum - the cheapest brand. Makes for an excellent cleaning fluid & on the cheap too. Don't believe me, try it out on your throne. You'd never use harpic again.

Now think of what it does to your system. I'd say it's an excellent antidote to the Chinese virus. Sab system barabar saaf karega.

they also stock bacardi white and black and who wants rum when you can get JW or Glefiddich