Indian Viceroy to UK

Guynextdoor

Dec 19, 2017
India
Hello All,
I was planning to open my post- ban phase with a long post on how the mods have been mistreating esteemed members and so on but I got really bored. But recent developments in International Relations made me open this thread to discuss some key developments. As you may know India is about to appoint our new Viceroy in UK- this position has been pending for a long time and so we need to do careful thinking on the objectives and goals we set for him. it's better we set right performance objectives so that we can evaluate his performance more accurately later.

Name: Rishi Sunak
Well educated and has some presence in UK. This helps as he will be able to administer that country for us better.

My recommendation:

A) as you are aware, UK has taken a loan of 45 Trillion from India in the past and about time we began recovering part of that money. Other objectives should be to pass on some key British companies to Indian ownership.

B) We should also initiate transfer of key territory with majority Indian population (Birmingham and Bradford) to India.

C) We should also initiate the transfer of Falkland islands territory to the country of Argentina to initiate better relations with that country

I am all for incorporating the UK into India as a Union Territory of India. That's been my stand since Brexit happened. But what you really need is @BMD's opinion about it.

The only real thing Indian about Sunak is his parents are Indian. As a second-gen Brit, plus a politician, plus high society, he's more Brit than Indian. It would actually be interesting to see what his wife does after he becomes PM. She could become the real Viceroy.

• Haha
Reactions: RASALGHUL
I am all for incorporating the UK into India as a Union Territory of India. That's been my stand since Brexit happened. But what you really need is @BMD's opinion about it.

The only real thing Indian about Sunak is his parents are Indian. As a second-gen Brit, plus a politician, plus high society, he's more Brit than Indian. It would actually be interesting to see what his wife does after he becomes PM. She could become the real Viceroy.

BMD will act like a petulant child. Especially since one of Rishi's prime objectives as a GOI apointee will be to rewrite British history books and give the new generation the correct picture of Churchill-

an old, fat drunk slob.....

@BMD since local knowledge is good for better administering a territory, how would you recommend Rishi should handle the Scottish and Irish question? Should Indian cabinet =instruct him to give independence immediately or wait for 3 years? The Indian cabinet can instruct him accordingly.

Hello All,
I was planning to open my post- ban phase with a long post on how the mods have been mistreating esteemed members and so on but I got really bored. But recent developments in International Relations made me open this thread to discuss some key developments. As you may know India is about to appoint our new Viceroy in UK- this position has been pending for a long time and so we need to do careful thinking on the objectives and goals we set for him. it's better we set right performance objectives so that we can evaluate his performance more accurately later.

Well educated and has some presence in UK. This helps as he will be able to administer that country for us better.

My recommendation:

A) as you are aware, UK has taken a loan of 45 Trillion from India in the past and about time we began recovering part of that money. Other objectives should be to pass on some key British companies to Indian ownership.

B) We should also initiate transfer of key territory with majority Indian population (Birmingham and Bradford) to India.

C) We should also initiate the transfer of Falkland islands territory to the country of Argentina to initiate better relations with that country
I am all for sajid to become next PM of UK. Sajid can than make nawaz sharif his adviser. That would be the best thing to happen for UK.

I am all for sajid to become next PM of UK. Sajid can than make nawaz sharif his adviser. That would be the best thing to happen for UK.

come come, as if the world doesn't have enough misery already/.....

our objective should be to govern them for their own good and not let their society crumble. It is a heavy burden that Britian seems to be placing on our shoulders and we need to rise up to the challenge...

come come, as if the world doesn't have enough misery already/.....

our objective should be to govern them for their own good and not let their society crumble. It is a heavy burden that Britian seems to be placing on our shoulders and we need to rise up to the challenge...
We should not be stingy should share every thing we have with rest of the world then it will become lighter and easier for every one to handle. 🤣It would be one way of appreciating UK for all the things it has contributed to the world. History would come a full circle when you practice what you preached.

BMD will act like a petulant child. Especially since one of Rishi's prime objectives as a GOI apointee will be to rewrite British history books and give the new generation the correct picture of Churchill-

an old, fat drunk slob.....

If Sunak actually becomes the PM, then I would have really loved to know what Churchill's opinion would have been with such a "beastly" person at the helm of his country, hell, even the Conservative Party.

heh, @Guynextdoor is back. Hope you have been well old friend.

hanfling life one ban at a time man, one ban at a time... :) . Hope you're doing good too....
If Sunak actually becomes the PM, then I would have really loved to know what Churchill's opinion would have been with such a "beastly" person at the helm of his country, hell, even the Conservative Party.

You won't have to wonder....he made it clear what he thought of 'brown rubbish' and primitive people....

Reactions: Nilgiri
Hello All,

My recommendation:

As part of forum team I have a better suggestion to keep the forum clean!!!!

Perhaps many are just jealous that the UK has moved past race/caste.
they still need to pass the tebbit test. Its not UK has moved past, it has become a irrelevant post just like appointing a CEO but governed by board members. When US dictates every thing all that you need is a yes sir PM and a south asian origin person will do that very well.

Reactions: Ashwin
As part of forum team I have a better suggestion to keep the forum clean!!!!

my previous posts were very well researched inputs on how other Space agencies are run by civilian leadership. Obviously a leftist site like this was supposed to find that offensive and ban me.

• Haha
Reactions: Nilgiri
they still need to pass the tebbit test. Its not UK has moved past, it has become a irrelevant post just like appointing a CEO but governed by board members. When US dictates every thing all that you need is a yes sir PM and a south asian origin person will do that very well.
Perhaps many are just jealous that the UK has moved past race/caste.

Well, you guys obviously don't know much about the British Islands. You may find this surprising but the whole place is filled with vicious and territorial tribes called 'manchester united;, Arsenal, Liverpool' and so on. They organize frequent tribal jousting using rubber balls and the tribe that loses usually indulges in violent fist fights with the other side after drinking and taking multiple hallucinogenic items.

It's all very violent and India needs to handle the responsibility of bringing civilization to this primitive, tribal culture given to natural violence.

When US dictates every thing all that you need is a yes sir PM and a south asian origin person will do that very well.
Not based on my experience on this forum.

If the US dictates everything, why do we have completely different taxes, laws, parliamentary system and currency?
It's all very violent and India needs to handle the responsibility of bringing civilization to this primitive, tribal culture given to natural violence.
Oh absolutely, food can never have too much E. Coli, and the solution to all Bradford's problems would be 3 wars over who owns the corner shop next to the mental asylum, 50 metric tonnes of faeces/day flowing down the river and the exaltation of cows.(y)

Not based on my experience on this forum.

If the US dictates everything, why do we have completely different taxes, laws, parliamentary system and currency?

Oh absolutely, food can never have too much E. Coli, and the solution to all Bradford's problems would be 3 wars over who owns the corner shop next to the mental asylum, 50 metric tonnes of faeces/day flowing down the river and the exaltation of cows.(y)

The situation in UK is that bad eh @BMD ? Well we'll help out as much as we can buddy.