Indian Missiles and Munitions Discussion

our great scientists want Israel to help them ..

Indigenous seeker technology MY FOOT!!!
Seeker technology will revolutionise Indian Defence — Indian Defence Update

The talks for wrapping up the deal are in advanced stage between the two countries and Israel has agreed to transfer the expertise to develop and manufacture Seeker technology
From the same article:

Moreover, Israeli made Greenpine radars are successfully integrated into the Agni missiles systems capable of carrying nuclear warheads.
-Say-what-meme-62749.jpg

Some stupid journalistic piece used by people with Confirmation bias.

According to you seeker tech is developed first by other. So its pointless to make overselfs. Logically everyone else must be copying/stealing or tech transfer.

So, wright brothers invented air planes nothing came after of it is of value. Others are living in a propaganda. How can they make it when its already made by someone else!!. :poop:

Another indigenous development. Based on Russian seeker technology.
Copy and paste.

Why the hell russian share their critical seeker tech to us when they are making million of it on every missile?

Another propaganda to hide incapabilities.

Typical frustrated NRI with 'Yaha kuch nahi hone wali' syndrome.:cautious:

How could the system deliver at last? :rolleyes:.These people are so useless and lazy. It must be a propaganda.

I see you edited this :
I am fully aware that how your ISRO scientists make visit to west. Don't want to indulge into more unnecessary arguments.

Rest my case.

From the same article:

-Say-what-meme-62749.jpg

Some stupid journalistic piece used by people with Confirmation bias.

This why I tell you to be little updated.

The green Pine radar has the capability to track projectiles at 3000m/s and which are not installed on tip of the tactical but the PCB and the bus structure, with complete similar algos, which they are build on is used for AAD and PAD defence which also constitutes modified Prithvi.

You can't win this debate with me bro, this is my subject!!

This why I tell you to be little updated.

The green Pine radar has the capability to track projectiles at 3000m/s and which are not installed on tip of the tactical but the PCB and the bus structure, with complete similar algos, which they are build on is used for AAD and PAD defence which also constitutes modified Prithvi.

You can't win this debate with me bro, this is my subject!!
Then you does your source say agni? :LOL:.

Reactions: Amal
NAG ATGM parts

41604482682_8057bccc04_c.jpg

41604481892_b56b3122f9_c.jpg

41604480092_cb5b1186b3_c.jpg

41643908921_7d9d79bf8a_c.jpg

41643907601_f8b1d16ae8_c.jpg

The control actuator algorithm and guidence is again borrowed from Israel. Because the data given by Indian built seeker used to crash during fins control and minor deviations were taking place. It took them 10 years to debug the data and find the reason for this. Which was may be or probably due to the joule heating in the seeker or the control actuator and irrelevant data mismatched the guided path and the system crashed.

The control actuator algorithm and guidence is again borrowed from Israel. Because the data given by Indian built seeker used to crash during fins control and minor deviations were taking place. It took them 10 years to debug the data and find the reason for this. Which was may be or probably due to the joule heating in the seeker or the control actuator and irrelevant data mismatched the guided path and the system crashed.

I think we must have bought some Missile technologies as a part
of the Spike Missile deal

If Israel has helped us in NAG
to get the Spike contract then nothing bad or wrong in it

Reactions: screambowl

There is nothing wrong, but when it comes to indigenous development, we are years behind the west both in terms of technology and funding. And we have accepted this. This is why every IITian or scientist want to work either in NASA or ESA or any where because of better pay and better technology at his her disposal.
If we were so developed the foreigners would have been visiting our universities and their scientists would come to India for training.

Spike has no ToT. And the deal has not been signed yet for offsets to apply.

You probably don't know what TOT is and how it works. Not necessarily with Spike but SPyDER.

You probably don't know what TOT is and how it works. Not necessarily with Spike but SPyDER.

You are generally clueless about this stuff.

We don't have seeker ToT for SPYDER. SPYDER was a direct import. Only the trucks are Indian.

We have received zero ToT for seekers from all countries of the world to date. Even Brahmos seeker was imported.

World class BrahMos missile with desi seeker becomes more lethal
It is not Transfer of Technology (ToT) as the seeker has been created in India and by Indian scientists. Complete hardware, algorithm, logic and realisation of the device have been done in the country. The weapon system became more lethal with the desi seeker.

https://www.livefistdefence.com/201...est-on-march-22-is-an-indian-gamechanger.html
When India and Russia decided to pool resources to develop the BrahMos missile years ago, it had been decided that while India would supply the inertial navigation system and fire control system of the BrahMos, Russia would supply two critical technologies — the missile’s engine and seeker. With last week’s test, India has effectively proven that it probably doesn’t need a Russian seeker going forward.

Untitled-1-1.jpg

The first seeker ToT we will get is only for Barak production, which is yet to begin. All the Baraks we have today are imports, only the engine is ours.

We have received zero ToT for seekers from all countries of the world to date. Even Brahmos seeker was imported.

Dude seeker technology was withing the control of Category III , electronics , wassenar arrangement. And As soon as India became part of it, this technology was at our disposal and this is the reason why the errors in NAG seeker were rectified.

With AAD and PAD, it was done silently due to strategic implications where Israel and India faced similar nuclear threats from Iran and Pakistan respectively. And this was priority than NAG.

Coming to Brahmos, the homing device is similar, almost all around the world use use state-of-the-art triple-super heterodyne MMIC-based receivers with very low noice , <2dB

The only deference is the wave forms design which is also a russian state of art as countermeasures from other EW and target recognition. Why because India is still way behind in high grade semiconductor technology. And now days Seeker use PRC which pseudo raedome code , which is for target , range, resolution , dimension optimization though signal processing for same power consumption as previously.

And India has to run far for this in previous years. And there fore Indian seekers are based on foreign ones.

Dude seeker technology was withing the control of Category III , electronics , wassenar arrangement. And As soon as India became part of it, this technology was at our disposal and this is the reason why the errors in NAG seeker were rectified.

Nope. Nothing's happened to date on that front. Nobody is willing to trade with India even though we have signed all the agreements. Only Brahmos range was increased.

With AAD and PAD, it was done silently due to strategic implications where Israel and India faced similar nuclear threats from Iran and Pakistan respectively. And this was priority than NAG.

Again, we designed the seekers ourselves.

AAD's and PAF's RF seekers, also PDV's IIR seekers were developed by RCI. There was no ToT in any of these.

Coming to Brahmos, the homing device is similar, almost all around the world use use state-of-the-art triple-super heterodyne MMIC-based receivers with very low noice , <2dB

And the countries that made it still protect it.

The Russians will import the Brahmos seeker from India only if the seeker is better and cheaper than the stuff they are using. It is already proven to be better. Now we have to see if it's cheaper. If it is, you will see exports going to Russia.

I'll say it one last time. Nobody has given us seeker technology and nobody will ever give it, ever.

Reactions: Amal
Nope. Nothing's happened to date on that front. Nobody is willing to trade with India even though we have signed all the agreements. Only Brahmos range was increased.

AAD's and PAF's RF seekers, also PDV's IIR seekers were developed by RCI. There was no ToT in any of these.

The Russians will import the Brahmos seeker from India only if the seeker is better and cheaper than the stuff they are using. It is already proven to be better. Now we have to see if it's cheaper. If it is, you will see exports going to Russia.

I'll say it one last time. Nobody has given us seeker technology and nobody will ever give it, ever.

You're wasting your time. No point educating him who can't change his point view. Why are you even taking him seriously and replying back, he doesn't know much anyway just looking for attention. Ignore.

He is looking for people like you. Spike deal isn't signed and won't be cuz DRDO already have their own version. We start working on it when Spike failed trials in 2008, so project initiated in 2009, sanctioned in 2015 will completed by August this year, test by end of 2018, full scale production by 2020. And i'm not talking about NAG. So, i don't think any country would be that stupid by giving away such technology.

Ignore, he just wants to satisfy his ego. He selectively chooses sentences from the article which he himself disagrees with rest of it. Lol

Ignore, he just wants to satisfy his ego. He selectively chooses sentences from the article which he himself disagrees with rest of it. Lol

You're wasting your time. No point educating him who can't change his point view. Why are you even taking him seriously and replying back, he doesn't know much anyway just looking for attention. Ignore.

He is looking for people like you. Spike deal isn't signed and won't be cuz DRDO already have their own version. We start working on it when Spike failed trials in 2008, so project initiated in 2009, sanctioned in 2015 will completed by August this year, test by end of 2018, full scale production by 2020. And i'm not talking about NAG. So, i don't think any country would be that stupid by giving away such technology.

Yes, Nobody part with their technology.