Indian Defense Industry General News and Updates

FouXlOMaUAANpuf.jpg
FouVX2xaEAMz0hC.jpg
FouVX23aAAAZBXg.jpg

The jet pack shown in aero india , 48 of which has been ordered by indian army . It can lift 80kg . Can work for 10 minutes at speed of 50km/hr

The application i can imagine might be
- quick evacuation by doing a long jump in case of a ambush , artillery attack
- Operation behind the areas which has been mined or protected by small defence units
- making the trench fortification less effective

Reminds me of a display of jetpack in a french show

The jet pack shown in aero india , 48 of which has been ordered by indian army . It can lift 80kg . Can work for 10 minutes at speed of 50km/hr

The application i can imagine might be
- quick evacuation by doing a long jump in case of a ambush , artillery attack
- Operation behind the areas which has been mined or protected by small defence units
- making the trench fortification less effective

Reminds me of a display of jetpack in a french show

Indian Army has started taking delivery of its first heterogeneous swarm Unmanned Aerial Vehicle . Supplied by an Indian start up – Bengaluru based NewSpace Research & Technologies – the swarm of 100 drones is capable of hitting targets at least 50 kms away into enemy territory.

AA17qFke.jpg

Not really. Godrej has been in the modular furniture business since ages. This could be a technical tie up or a JV with majority stake held by Godrej.

Whatever the case , its a win win . There is road block to export fighter jets to Argentina due to UK sanction as we use martin baker ejection seats . One less thing to worry about in future if it proceeds .

Reactions: Abheer
Whatever the case , its a win win . There is road block to export fighter jets to Argentina due to UK sanction as we use martin baker ejection seats . One less thing to worry about in future if it proceeds .
Again not that easy. It's an uncertified piece of equipment as of now. It's only when a reputed user utilises their product like the IAF that other AFs would gain confidence in it. But yes, it's a start.

Besides that, I haven't gone thru any write up but from preliminary information based on the brochures and the corporate videos put out they're targeting passenger seats in airlines as of now not ejector seats though that could be in their portfolio too.

As far as Argentina goes, they've put the requirement in cold storage as of now. In any case, I don't think the Tejas has a chance there. We don't enjoy much political clout with them. China does.

Reactions: Abheer
Again not that easy. It's an uncertified piece of equipment as of now. It's only when a reputed user utilises their product like the IAF that other AFs would gain confidence in it. But yes, it's a start.

Besides that, I haven't gone thru any write up but from preliminary information based in the brochures and the corporate videos put out they're targeting passenger seats in airlines as of now not ejector seats though that could be in their portfolio too.

As far as Argentina goes, they've put the requirement in cold storage as of now. In any case, I don't think the Tejas has a chance there. We don't enjoy much political clout with them. China does.

Argentina was a example . Yeah i agree what you say . But in long term tejas is nt the only fighter jet we ll have to manufacture . One less supply chain issue to worry about in medium term if everything works .