Hello B-21 Raider

If you notice intake on B21, The angle of intake is at least 20-30+ degrees pointing upwards (the top cover of the intake is swept backward like you pointed out) rather than straight forward like the B2. So there is a flight computer in there that actually can control the angle of the turn by just using the trust in the engines and is less dependent on the large-sized ailerons, reducing radar reflection on the jet.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 3.21.41 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 3.21.41 AM.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 105
Reactions: randomradio

Don't need one for Russia anymore. The Russian air force has their hands full with MIG 29's, S300, and MANPADS.

I fully admit it's more than likely the Russian equipment is still good, the proof is in Ukraine using the same stuff, but they will be crushed militarily and economically by next year.

I think the odds of Putin gone and flipping away from China at 25%

Reactions: Hydra
Don't need one for Russia anymore. The Russian air force has their hands full with MIG 29's, S300, and MANPADS.

I fully admit it's more than likely the Russian equipment is still good, the proof is in Ukraine using the same stuff, but they will be crushed militarily and economically by next year.

Budgeting in Russia doesn't work like the one in the US. The Russians are more dependent on generating an export surplus so are more reliant on external factors. As long as external factors remain unchanged, things keep moving for them.

Right now, only a small part of their consumer and retail sectors were affected, along with some IT work due to people leaving. The grey market will bring a lot of goods back, India is also heavily dependent on the grey market. Low unemployment in IT will raise salaries and bring more people back into it. So these are temporary issues. Overturning IP laws will help return things back to normal over time.

So until the West does something about Russia's oil and gas exports, nothing will change.

The impact on defence exports via CAATSA was definitely a consolation prize though. But Russia and China will help create new enemies for the US to deal with in the future, that will in turn become new defence markets.

Technologically, the Russians have not stopped developing new tech. Next up is their own bomber, transport and ultra high altitude fighter, all within the decade.

Budgeting in Russia doesn't work like the one in the US. The Russians are more dependent on generating an export surplus so are more reliant on external factors. As long as external factors remain unchanged, things keep moving for them.

Right now, only a small part of their consumer and retail sectors were affected, along with some IT work due to people leaving. The grey market will bring a lot of goods back, India is also heavily dependent on the grey market. Low unemployment in IT will raise salaries and bring more people back into it. So these are temporary issues. Overturning IP laws will help return things back to normal over time.

So until the West does something about Russia's oil and gas exports, nothing will change.

The impact on defence exports via CAATSA was definitely a consolation prize though. But Russia and China will help create new enemies for the US to deal with in the future, that will in turn become new defence markets.

Technologically, the Russians have not stopped developing new tech. Next up is their own bomber, transport and ultra high altitude fighter, all within the decade.
They could produce a plane double the quality F-35 and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Shermans stomped on Tigers in the end. They can develop the best(extremely unlikely), but can they produce it in numbers. Don't need to get that F-35 assembly line versus SU-57 prototype picture again.

Really? IT people are just poof, gone. They ain't going back to Russia. Permanent demographic black hole already horrific before the war much worse after.

Oil and gas revenues are the same as before, the retail and industrial sectors are a black hole. Still a loss economically.

B-21 I think, is key to the naval campaign in the SCS.

Could be wrong, but B-52's lob the long range missiles, while B-21 uses more numerous medium range missiles.

They could produce a plane double the quality F-35 and I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Shermans stomped on Tigers in the end. They can develop the best(extremely unlikely), but can they produce it in numbers. Don't need to get that F-35 assembly line versus SU-57 prototype picture again.

The Russians don't need a large number of fighters. But will still be about half the USAF's fighter fleet.

Really? IT people are just poof, gone. They ain't going back to Russia. Permanent demographic black hole already horrific before the war much worse after.

Depends. They haven't fled to the West yet. All they have done is try and escape the draft. Of course, access to international banking, but can be managed in a year or two.

Oil and gas revenues are the same as before, the retail and industrial sectors are a black hole. Still a loss economically.

Gas shortage woes will be way worse. This war was meant to target Europe as a whole, including Russia.

B-21 I think, is key to the naval campaign in the SCS.

Could be wrong, but B-52's lob the long range missiles, while B-21 uses more numerous medium range missiles.

Yeah, the B-21 would be a massive capability addition. But in the current climate, it only has deterrence value. It will become ready only by 2026-27, which means it won't be available for a war with China before that.

I don't believe that plan exists anymore. They are instead making two different NGAD designs for the air force, one for the Pacific and the other against Russia in Europe.
The one for Russia will now just be a crop sprayer pulling a sign that reads, "ha ha, you lost."

The one for Russia will now just be a crop sprayer pulling a sign that reads, "ha ha, you lost."

The one meant for Russia will be far more important than the one meant for China, no different from how the F-35A is more important than the other 2 versions.

The one meant for Russia will be far more important than the one meant for China, no different from how the F-35A is more important than the other 2 versions.
You only need a few drones to hit key strategic military targets in Russia, today proved that. Looks like Moscow will have to get used to the idea of Christmas without electricity and heating. :cool:

You ignore the mig 31's