Gaganyaan Mission : ISRO to send Indian into space by 2022

Yes, unfortunately due process takes ages, even with terrorists, never mind thieves. Hopefully you will get your money back soon. And you'd be very mistaken if you think UK taxpayers enjoy paying for this due process in our country. Next time keep your thieves better locked up, we're not your garbage collectors.

Yes, unfortunately due process takes ages, even with terrorists, never mind thieves. Hopefully you will get your money back soon. And you'd be very mistaken if you think UK taxpayers enjoy paying for this due process in our country. Next time keep your thieves better locked up, we're not your garbage collectors.

yes, especially if due process means returning ill gotten money...we're still waiting for you to return all your loot.

Is this going to be GSLV MKIII ? Since SCE 200 is not yet tested so 2 l110 old configuration will be used .how many astronauts they are planning to carry 3 or 1 ?

I never link any of this to history or religion. Human behavior, especially in the west, is largely led by current concerns. The way I look at it Briatin, still trying to remain relevant in the world tries to portray a 'me better than you' in all their narratives. This stuff is just an expression of that. Most people forget history after their exams. It is barely living reality for them except as a vague idea.
I think what we're seeing here is retroactive Stockholm Syndrome.

If the BBC could have had it their way they would have shoved Jon Snow in the *censored* of the rocket to prevent it taking off.

Yes. We are still looking up to our hostage takers.....nooooooooo.....ohhhhh myyyyyy gooooddddd....Britain thou wonderous splenderous thiiing..
Well yes you do, you concern yourself with everything they say on the BBC, as if you were seeking some kind of tacit approval or praise from them, like a dog performing tricks for a snack. You won't see a single person in the UK searching and analysing Indian news stations in a similar way. The fact you care so much does actually mean that you still look up too them, even if you'll never admit that to yourself. If you didn't, the BBC would never have became part of this thread.

Having said that, your constant spreading of their news stories saves UK taxpayers money, so thanks. Seems as though you are still working for us, for free. What do they call people who do that again?

Reactions: CuriosityRover
Well yes you do, you concern yourself with everything they say on the BBC, as if you were seeking some kind of tacit approval or praise from them, like a dog performing tricks for a snack. You won't see a single person in the UK searching and analysing Indian news stations in a similar way. The fact you care so much does actually mean that you still look up too them, even if you'll never admit that to yourself. If you didn't, the BBC would never have became part of this thread.

Having said that, your constant spreading of their news stories saves UK taxpayers money, so thanks. Seems as though you are still working for us, for free. What do they call people who do that again?

Yes, you are right. In fact I’m thinking of seeking your approval in poetry but am too tired to write my beautiful ode in praise of great little Britain after an evening of socializing. But you can also show us your approval by sending us back our money, kohinoor etc......

Yes, you are right. In fact I’m thinking of seeking your approval in poetry but am too tired to write my beautiful ode in praise of great little Britain after an evening of socializing. But you can also show us your approval by sending us back our money, kohinoor etc......
Will do, right after you return our roads, railways and telecoms infrastructure.

but...they are OUR roads, our telecom and our infrastructure....for which we paid you TWICE the divident other countries paid you......
But you're asking for your stuff back, so we want our stuff back too. Besides, we actually paid your money to the EU anyway, so they owe you it now.

You can keep dreaming friend. They cant afford to pay you back - they've spent it eaten and drunk it and are still drunk today .

Lets be frank - Churchill should have been judged by history as a genocidal racist and that mindset continues in some of their pea brains.

Its shameful that retards today have the cheek and audacity of demanding anything back when they looted raped and crucified the nation coffers. I put it down to lack of education - one would have thought in todays day and age of the internet - educating the brain cell would become naturally.

Its shameful that retards today have the cheek and audacity of demanding anything back when they looted raped and crucified the nation coffers. I put it down to lack of education - one would have thought in todays day and age of the internet - educating the brain cell would become naturally

The irony is that within the next 3 decades , when the ill effects of Brexit , with all the internal contradictions in the economy of the UK start hitting home with a vengeance viz high drop out rates , an increasing proclivity towards welfare , a shrinkage in manufacturing sector , lack of skilled people , an overburdened & ineffective NHS all the advantages that colonialism brought in , the illegal loot , etc will seem so ephemeral.

The irony is that within the next 3 decades , when the ill effects of Brexit , with all the internal contradictions in the economy of the UK start hitting home with a vengeance viz high drop out rates , an increasing proclivity towards welfare , a shrinkage in manufacturing sector , lack of skilled people , an overburdened & ineffective NHS all the advantages that colonialism brought in , the illegal loot , etc will seem so ephemeral.

I think you are bang on the mark. Affluent people are already starting to plan the future - away from the UK.

But you're asking for your stuff back, so we want our stuff back too. Besides, we actually paid your money to the EU anyway, so they owe you it now.
what 'you're stuff'. The stuff we paid for we keep. And the money you looted you return. It's called math.

I think you are bang on the mark. Affluent people are already starting to plan the future - away from the UK.
Feel free to join them since your sole contribution is to deride the country you dwell in anyway.