Funny Stuff

IMG-20180425-WA0006.jpg

Man mauled to death by bear while taking selfie with it

New York PostMay 4, 2018

d65c2cfa97ac620ac89280005232daf4

More
A man was mauled to death by a wounded bear this week when he foolishly tried to take a photograph alongside the apex predator — the third wild animal-related selfie fatality in this region of India in less than a year, according to reports.

Education boss arrested 'for defecating on school playing fields every day'

Peter Stubley

The IndependentMay 4, 2018

A US education chief has been charged with repeatedly defecating on a high school football field and running track.

District superintendent Thomas Tramaglini, 42, was identified as the "mystery pooper" of Holmdel, New Jersey, after staff set up surveillance cameras.

He was arrested as he returned to the scene of the crime at Holmdel High School at 5.50am last Monday.

Police officers are believed to have observed him evacuating his bowels before confronting him as he began running at the school track.

Mr Tramaglini, who lives in nearby Matawan, New Jersey, was charged with lewdness, littering and defecating in public.

Holmdel Township Police Department said in a statement that staff and coaches at the school "were finding human faeces on or near the area of the High School track and football field on a daily basis.

"The School Resource officer, along with school staff, monitored the area and was able to identify a subject responsible for the acts."

The police did not give further details on how long the school has suffered from its human excrement problem.

Mr Tramaglini earned $150,000 (£110,000) a year as school superintendent for the Kenilworth Public Schools district, which is around 25 miles from Holmdel and in a different county of New Jersey.

The Kenilworth Board of Education granted his request for a paid leave of absence as a result of the charges.

"The Board of Education wants to assure faculty and staff, students and parents, that the district will continue its responsibilities without interruption," it said in a statement.

"Every day, and especially during challenging times, we are fortunate to have veteran administrators and other dedicated professionals on whom we can rely.

"We will continue to keep the community informed."

The fact Mr Tramaglini has not been convicted of any crime has not stopped him being variously dubbed the "Pooperintendent", the "poopetrator" and the "Mad Crapper" online.

He is due in municipal court in Holmdel next week.

Peter Stubley

The IndependentMay 4, 2018

A US education chief has been charged with repeatedly defecating on a high school football field and running track.

District superintendent Thomas Tramaglini, 42, was identified as the "mystery pooper" of Holmdel, New Jersey, after staff set up surveillance cameras.

He was arrested as he returned to the scene of the crime at Holmdel High School at 5.50am last Monday.

Police officers are believed to have observed him evacuating his bowels before confronting him as he began running at the school track.

Mr Tramaglini, who lives in nearby Matawan, New Jersey, was charged with lewdness, littering and defecating in public.

Holmdel Township Police Department said in a statement that staff and coaches at the school "were finding human faeces on or near the area of the High School track and football field on a daily basis.

"The School Resource officer, along with school staff, monitored the area and was able to identify a subject responsible for the acts."

The police did not give further details on how long the school has suffered from its human excrement problem.

Mr Tramaglini earned $150,000 (£110,000) a year as school superintendent for the Kenilworth Public Schools district, which is around 25 miles from Holmdel and in a different county of New Jersey.

The Kenilworth Board of Education granted his request for a paid leave of absence as a result of the charges.

"The Board of Education wants to assure faculty and staff, students and parents, that the district will continue its responsibilities without interruption," it said in a statement.

"Every day, and especially during challenging times, we are fortunate to have veteran administrators and other dedicated professionals on whom we can rely.

"We will continue to keep the community informed."

The fact Mr Tramaglini has not been convicted of any crime has not stopped him being variously dubbed the "Pooperintendent", the "poopetrator" and the "Mad Crapper" online.

He is due in municipal court in Holmdel next week.
We should've known scat is right up your alley . Why aren't we surprised ?

A Russian and an Irish wrestler were set to square off for the Olympic gold medal.

Before the final match, the Irish wrestler's trainer came to him and said 'Now, don't forget all the research we've done on this Russian.
He's never lost a match because of this 'pretzel' hold he has. It ties you up in knots. Whatever you do, do not let him get you in that hold!
If he does, you're finished.'

The Irishman nodded in acknowledgment.

As the match started, the Irishman and the Russian circled each other several times, looking for an opening.

All of a sudden, the
Russian lunged forward, grabbing the Irishman and wrapping him up in the dreaded pretzel hold.

A sigh of disappointment arose from the crowd and the trainer buried his face in his hands, for he knew all was lost.
He couldn't watch the inevitable happen.

Suddenly, there was a Long, High Pitched Scream, then a
cheer from the crowd and the trainer raised his eyes just
in time to watch the Russian go flying up in the air.
His back hit the mat with a thud and the Irishman collapsed on top of him, making the pin and winning the match.

The trainer was astounded.

When he finally got his wrestler alone, he asked 'How did you ever get out of that hold? No one has ever done it before!'

The wrestler answered 'Well, I was ready to give up when he got me in that hold but at the last moment, I opened my eyes and saw this pair of testicles right in front of my
face.
I had nothing to lose, so with the last ounce of my strength, I stretched out my neck and bit those babies just as hard as I could.'

The trainer exclaimed 'That's what finished him off?'

'Not really. You'd be amazed how strong you get when you bite your own balls'.

Reactions: SammyBoi