Funny Stuff

Folks generally aren’t very creative in choosing names for their dogs.

That’s why there are so many named Rover and Spot, so Paddy being, well, Paddy, decided to name his Sex.

One day, Paddy went to the town hall to get a dog license for Sex. The clerk asked Paddy what he wanted. Paddy told him "I wanted a license for Sex."

The clerk said, “I’d like to have one, too.”

Then, Paddy said, “You don’t understand. She’s a dog.”

He replied, “Look man, I don’t care how she looks.”

“No no, I’ve had Sex since I was 5!”

The clerk replied, “You must have been an early bloomer.”

When Paddy decided to get married, he told the minister "I want to have Sex at the wedding." The minister told Paddy he'd have to wait until after the wedding.

When Paddy protested that Sex had played a big part in his life and that his whole life revolved around Sex, the minister said he didn’t want to hear about Paddy's personal life.

After the wife and Paddy got married, Paddy took Sex with them on honeymoon. When they checked into the hotel, Paddy told the clerk that I wanted a room for my wife and wanted one for Sex.

The clerk replied, “Sir, every room in the hotel can be used for sex.”

Paddy said, “You don’t understand. Sex keeps me awake at night.”

The clerk said, “Me too!”

When Paddy's wife and Paddy separated, they went to court to fight for custody for Sex. When Paddy told the Judge" I had Sex before I was married, " he grinned and said, “Me too.”

One day Sex and Paddy took a walk and she ran away from Paddy. Paddy spent hours looking until he came across a policeman , who asked him what was he doing in the alley at midnight.

Paddy told him, “I’m looking for Sex!”

Paddy's case comes up next Tuesday.

Now that Paddy's been thrown in jail, married, divorced and had more trouble with that dog than he ever imagined, he's in counselling. His psychiatrist asked him what his problem was.

Paddy said, “Sex has left my life. It’s like losing a best friend and I’m so lonely.”

He said, “Look, you and I both know that sex isn’t man’s best friend, get a dog.
😅😝😂

1579772567702.png