France: Teacher beheaded in Paris; Macron calls it ‘Islamist terrorist attack’

On average the number of cars burning, all causes combined, is 128 per day in France. The simple fact of not reporting the fires for a day or two because of the holidays is enough to create this impression of a peculiarity which is reported in the foreign media but which has been banned in France.
An other exemple:
Police officers say 35-40 car fires occur in Delhi every year
Car fires: Burning question, no answers | Delhi News - Times of India

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BMD
Ah! So you admit all this is the doing of your kind. Yet, you quote the article to show France in bad light but neglect to mention this critical fact. Good going Paddy.
I never quoted the article. However, French cars often spontaneously combust due to build quality issues, so there may not be malicious intent at work here.

• Haha
Reactions: Killbot
My ex-wife had her car burnt: someone threw a cigarette butt through a slightly open window. She doesn't remember leaving her window open.
However, she had taken out a fixed maintenance contract, and the main selling point of this contract was that it didn't look interesting as long as the car was new but it became more and more interesting as it got older. But the car burned just as the contract became interesting. So is the mechanic in cahoots with the local thugs?

I never quoted the article. However, French cars often spontaneously combust due to build quality issues, so there may not be malicious intent at work here.
I sincerely hope French workmanship quality is restricted to cars only. With temperatures in parts of Inda reaching 50'C in peak summers & Rafales flying over, were a fire to self ignite ...

I sincerely hope French workmanship quality is restricted to cars only. With temperatures in parts of Inda reaching 50'C in peak summers & Rafales flying over, were a fire to self ignite ...
The specifications of the Rafale, which are verified during acceptance tests, imply that the Rafale operates normally on the ground from - 55° C to + 70° C. In flight it can encounter much more severe conditions.

German army vehicles set on fire in Leipzig

EqoZf-SWMAA235u

On average the number of cars burning, all causes combined, is 128 per day in France. The simple fact of not reporting the fires for a day or two because of the holidays is enough to create this impression of a peculiarity which is reported in the foreign media but which has been banned in France.
An other exemple:

Car fires: Burning question, no answers | Delhi News - Times of India

The report was actually supposed to be a sign of progress since it was only 861 cars reported on fire versus the nearly 1500 car fires reported on New Years last year. Even ignoring how outrageous 128 car fires per day is, that's a lot of cars being torched to simply call it media hype...

The report was actually supposed to be a sign of progress since it was only 861 cars reported on fire versus the nearly 1500 car fires reported on New Years last year. Even ignoring how outrageous 128 car fires per day is, that's a lot of cars being torched to simply call it media hype...
I've learnt from experience that if you want te facts about France, ask a Brit & vice versa. Always. Out here is no exception. As they say in India, we can always see the warts on someone else's backside not our own.

Reactions: AbRaj
Banned another time on Pakistan Defence | To promote and project Pakistan Defence because I explained there is no special hate of muslims in France, but it is to be notice that 200+ french were killed under a "Allah akbar" when there is no decease with ALL the other religions....
They didn't accept it ! "rules of the forum violations". Incredible. Or typically muslim.
You're dealing with 2nd Or 3rd generation of peasants & menials - most of whom pushed or pulled ploughs or did both & were incredibly good at what they did. Uncharitable folk such as yours truly would even remark that's the only thing they're good for. Plus there's tonnes of inbreeding. You had no chance in hell of surviving.

Pls explain more in great detail if possible to the aggrieved gentleman here what it means to be a Paxtani @STEPHEN COHEN

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN

I guess another Bastille Day is in the making. What say Paddy? @BMD
what kind of muslim groups say that?
All the french muslim organisation agree (after hard bargainings) and firm the agreement.

It it comes from Turkey, Algeria, Qatar : *censored* off !

I guess another Bastille Day is in the making. What say Paddy? @BMD
If the muslims are not happy in France, they are free to move to one of the 57 muslim country of the world. And it is possible to speak french in some of them (because more don't speak other language. But a bad french...)

If the muslims are not happy in France, they are free to move to one of the 57 muslim country of the world. And it is possible to speak french in some of them (because more don't speak other language. But a bad french...)

If only that could be possible from these hypocrites. They will use your laws, your finances, your people, your land and then beat you up with their desert cult, better get used to it. Your country belongs to them now. In few hundred years, you will be termed as occupier and them as natives.

Same Kashmir template where those who bow before thousands of miles away towards mecca are natives and Hindus who have 5000 years old temples in Kashmir are occupiers.

Take cue from our stupidity and mistakes.

• Agree
Reactions: Bon Plan
@Bon Plan will this be tried as criminal or civil offence?

Lies , Lies .....damn lies and then play the victim card.

The French 13-year-old whose claim about her teacher later resulted in his beheading has admitted she lied​

Samuel Paty

In this Oct.17, 2020 file photo, a poster reading "I am Samuel" and flowers lay outside the school where slain history teacher Samuel Paty was working. AP Photo/Michel Euler, File
  • A 13-year-old French student said she lied in a story that led to a teacher's killing.
  • Samuel Paty was targeted by a hate campaign over his use of a Prophet Muhammad cartoon in class.
  • The student has now admitted to police that the story the campaign was based on was not true.
  • Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

A 13-year-old French student admitted to spreading lies about her history teacher before he was beheaded by an Islamic extremist last year, the BBC reported.
Samuel Paty, a 47-year-old teacher at College du Bois d'Auln, was killed in October after he showed students controversial photos of the Prophet Muhammad during a civics class about free speech.
His lesson sparked complaints from some Muslim parents, including the father of a 13-year-old girl who claimed that Paty had asked Muslim students to leave the classroom that day.
The girl's father launched an online campaign against the teacher based on his daughter's account, which police had said at the time was linked to 18-year-old Abdullakh Anzorov's attack on the teacher, the BBC reported.

In a YouTube video, which has since been removed, the father called Paty a "voyou" (thug) and asked other parents to join him in collective action against the teacher.
Ten days after the student shared her story with her father, Paty was beheaded by 18-year-old Abdullakh Anzorov, a Moscow native of Chechen origin who was later killed by police.
Now the girl has walked back her claims, confessing to police that she lied about being in class that day and falsely accused Paty of asking Muslim children to leave while he showed the photos, Agence France-Presse reported.
The BBC reported the girl, whose identity has not been revealed, told police she didn't see the cartoons, but was showed them by another student in her class.

The girl has been charged with slander, and her father and another man behind the hate campaign have been charged with "complicity in murder," Agence France-Presse reported.

A man pauses outside the old offices of the satirical Charlie Hebdo magazine where two brothers armed with assault rifles shot and killed 11 people, including most of the publication's cartoonists and writers, on January 7, 2015, as France pays tribute two years later in Paris, France, January 5, 2017.  REUTERS/Jacky Naegelen

A man pauses outside the old offices of the satirical Charlie Hebdo magazine as France pays tribute two years later in Paris Thomson Reuters

Paty's killing shocked France​

The killing of Paty, who received death threats before his murder, shocked the country.
After his death, the hashtag #JeSuisSamuel (I am Samuel) began trending on social media, similar to the #JeSuisCharlie movement that went viral after the 2015 attack on the offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.
The caricature of the Prophet Muhammad that Paty showed his class was used during a discussion of the Hebdo case in a lesson that was part of an obligatory "moral and civil education" course.

A lawyer for Paty's family said on French radio she was angry over the confession by the girl, who claimed she saw herself as a spokesperson for her peers and wanted to impress her dad.
"Everything in the investigation showed very early that she lied," the Paty family's lawyer Virginie Le Roy told RTL radio, according to Agence France-Presse.
"A spokesperson of what? Of lies, of events that never happened? This explanation does not convince me and makes me rather angry because the facts are serious, they're tragic," she said.

• Informative
That girl needs to be deported back to whatever pigsty she calls home along with her family, hopefully even her extended family. Based on the article, it appears the father and some man will be charged as accomplices, so that's gonna be a pretty long sentence. After a cursory look on Google, I believe that's 5 years to life.

• Agree
@Bon Plan will this be tried as criminal or civil offence?

Lies , Lies .....damn lies and then play the victim card.

The French 13-year-old whose claim about her teacher later resulted in his beheading has admitted she lied​

Samuel Paty

In this Oct.17, 2020 file photo, a poster reading "I am Samuel" and flowers lay outside the school where slain history teacher Samuel Paty was working. AP Photo/Michel Euler, File
  • A 13-year-old French student said she lied in a story that led to a teacher's killing.
  • Samuel Paty was targeted by a hate campaign over his use of a Prophet Muhammad cartoon in class.
  • The student has now admitted to police that the story the campaign was based on was not true.
  • Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.

A 13-year-old French student admitted to spreading lies about her history teacher before he was beheaded by an Islamic extremist last year, the BBC reported.
Samuel Paty, a 47-year-old teacher at College du Bois d'Auln, was killed in October after he showed students controversial photos of the Prophet Muhammad during a civics class about free speech.
His lesson sparked complaints from some Muslim parents, including the father of a 13-year-old girl who claimed that Paty had asked Muslim students to leave the classroom that day.
The girl's father launched an online campaign against the teacher based on his daughter's account, which police had said at the time was linked to 18-year-old Abdullakh Anzorov's attack on the teacher, the BBC reported.

In a YouTube video, which has since been removed, the father called Paty a "voyou" (thug) and asked other parents to join him in collective action against the teacher.
Ten days after the student shared her story with her father, Paty was beheaded by 18-year-old Abdullakh Anzorov, a Moscow native of Chechen origin who was later killed by police.
Now the girl has walked back her claims, confessing to police that she lied about being in class that day and falsely accused Paty of asking Muslim children to leave while he showed the photos, Agence France-Presse reported.
The BBC reported the girl, whose identity has not been revealed, told police she didn't see the cartoons, but was showed them by another student in her class.

The girl has been charged with slander, and her father and another man behind the hate campaign have been charged with "complicity in murder," Agence France-Presse reported.

A man pauses outside the old offices of the satirical Charlie Hebdo magazine where two brothers armed with assault rifles shot and killed 11 people, including most of the publication's cartoonists and writers, on January 7, 2015, as France pays tribute two years later in Paris, France, January 5, 2017.  REUTERS/Jacky Naegelen 's cartoonists and writers, on January 7, 2015, as France pays tribute two years later in Paris, France, January 5, 2017.  REUTERS/Jacky Naegelen

A man pauses outside the old offices of the satirical Charlie Hebdo magazine as France pays tribute two years later in Paris Thomson Reuters

Paty's killing shocked France​

The killing of Paty, who received death threats before his murder, shocked the country.
After his death, the hashtag #JeSuisSamuel (I am Samuel) began trending on social media, similar to the #JeSuisCharlie movement that went viral after the 2015 attack on the offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo.
The caricature of the Prophet Muhammad that Paty showed his class was used during a discussion of the Hebdo case in a lesson that was part of an obligatory "moral and civil education" course.

A lawyer for Paty's family said on French radio she was angry over the confession by the girl, who claimed she saw herself as a spokesperson for her peers and wanted to impress her dad.
"Everything in the investigation showed very early that she lied," the Paty family's lawyer Virginie Le Roy told RTL radio, according to Agence France-Presse.
"A spokesperson of what? Of lies, of events that never happened? This explanation does not convince me and makes me rather angry because the facts are serious, they're tragic," she said.
Lie.... a muslim specialty.
This girl is young. And we all were a little bit idiot when young. It's mainly the problem of the parents. They failed. They prefered to hear a foolish girl instead of a graduate professor. Brainless, as often with them.